Person gouges out his eye and eats it.

Th3_Crusader

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

Oh,and I have never paid to eat fish eyes.Then I again,those meals involving me and fish eyes are not paid for by me.

You aren't Chinese then. :notalk:

(If you were, you would always fight for the check, if you catch my drift ;) )

And I've heard it's actually healthy. Strange.

The Bible is basically the Torah + other Jewish books, and then some. So the Exodus in the Torah says the exact same thing the Exodus in the Bible says.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He did it after reading a Bible verse? After reading this (being a Catholic) it took me two seconds to recognize a Bible quote that was very similar to what this man did. Forgot the specific words so I googled it.

And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell. And if thy right hand offend thee, cut it off, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.

-Matthew 5:29-30

So it seems like he did it as an odd form of repentence to prevent him from committing more sin. He even plucked out the same eye as the Bible said. But honestly, does this dude even understand what "metaphor" means? This is why I disagree with fundamentalism. But even fundamentalists probably know when Jesus was using a figure of speech.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

What the [bleep]...... :shock:

I wonder if he started crying or anything, because I sure as hell would.

There's a man in a train that went into the bathroom and scalped himself. Someone came into the bathroom, found him removing his skin, and the guy who was scalping himself pushed him out, locked the bathroom, and continued scalping himself. Without a tear.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

He did it after reading a Bible verse? After reading this (being a Catholic) it took me two seconds to recognize a Bible quote that was very similar to what this man did. Forgot the specific words so I googled it.

And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell. And if thy right hand offend thee, cut it off, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.

-Matthew 5:29-30

So it seems like he did it as an odd form of repentence to prevent him from committing more sin. He even plucked out the same eye as the Bible said. But honestly, does this dude even understand what "metaphor" means? This is why I disagree with fundamentalism. But even fundamentalists probably know when Jesus was using a figure of speech.

yep that's the one i was thinking of i posted it a bit before you.

just for others to understand what it means e/g if you go to parties get drunk and get into fights, it wont mean cut your fists of , it would simply mean either do not get drunk or do not go to parties. hence preventing yourself getting into fights again

]ac_s_dc.png

Really I bet the Bible part was just added in or a lie.

I really doubt he did this over reading, can't we all just say he's crazy like normal people?

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

He ate his eye?

That's crazy! :shock:

He's gonna be hungry again later :mrgreen:

Sorry i just had to say it :D

Hey Nicrune007 , Whats Your Username?

twss.jpg

99 Ranged on 2/6/07 99 Hit Points on 9/5/08 99 Defense on 26/4/08 99 Attack on 14/2/09 99 Strength on 25/2/09 99 Slayer on 13/9/09\:D/

Reminds me of an NCIS episode.

you mean the one where the lady gets a set of blue eyes in the mail?

No. The one where a guy is stuck in a traffic light operating place and sends out SOS signals through the traffic lights, and is later found dead with an eye missing and in his stomach. Turns out there was PCP laced on the walls or something.

TIF-SIG-PREVAIL.jpg

IRC Nick: Hiroki | 99 Agility | Max Quest Points | 138 Combat

Bandos drops: 20 Hilt | 22 Chestplate | 21 Tassets | 14 Boots

Eye can't see how he could do such a thing! He must look a bad sight now though.

Awesome. :lol:

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Eye can't see how he could do such a thing! He must look a bad sight now though.

*annoys phillip kolar by him thinking I had anything to say of relevance or relation to his quote*

HAHA! I BROKE A RULE

On Topic: I wonder if the cornea of different eye-colors tastes different. :thumbup:

[iNSERT "I R EATIN TEH SHIX ATM" BILL COSBY SIGNATURE GIF HERE, LOL]

*annoys phillip kolar by him thinking I had anything to say of relevance or relation to his quote*

HAHA! I BROKE A RULE

*annoys l0rd by telling him he is not philip kolar*

sig2ho7.jpg