Skittles, Skittles, Skittles!

Azvareth

Yep, believe it or not, the great nation of Sweden isn't so great after all. We don't have any Skittles over here! And I'm really desperate to get a hold of some.

I was meaning to buy some when spent a few days in London some days ago, but I had no success there. I only managed to find this petty little Skittles-tube on the airport, but that won't last for long, I'm afraid.

Anyway, I tried looking for some sort of order-thingy at skittles.com, but there isn't one (which I find odd). So I was wondering, if you guys (and gals) know where I can order some Skittles? And I want a reliable website! Not sites like Ebay... I don't trust 'em. >.>

If it'd be possible, I would be very happy if you could find a site which has this... ~1kg bucket with Skittles (my sister bought one when she was in England a few months ago), but if not, I'll just order more than one product. :P

Btw, there was this site somebody posted here a while back that delivered candy of all sorts, which had a huuuuge range of supplies, and that site undoubtedly has a lot of Skittle-products. But I had no luck finding it.

Thanks in advance! :D

// Azvi.

2009rb9.jpg

Bubsa isn't going to Sweden then! :P

Anyway, first thing I thought of was a post by Cj, which is a very old (not even if it was on Darkwebz or Tip.it). It had a link to an English candy shop (I believe Cj lived next to it). I can mail you a couple too, if you want. :P

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

skittle-relief lmfao :lol:

And no lol why do you always want to get stuff from John Lewis. Its over ̣̉300 more then than what i paid.

John Lewis is a great, great shop.

Hahaha, Bubsa, that made me laugh. But seriously though, don't cancel your Africa trip. -.-

But anyway, I seem to be out of luck, because none of the pages I've checked will ship to Sweden. So I don't know what to do. :(

Anyway, I found this on a website. That's 13kg skittles! You could take a swim in it!

Someday, I'm getting that one.

Thanks for the help, so far, everyone.

// Azvi.

2009rb9.jpg

I believe the reason they aren't sold here is because it wouldn't be legal. I've heard someone mention whatever they use to color the Skittles being the cause to this "ban". Skittles suck though, but the problem is that they won't sell M&M's either because of it :(

Hahaha, Bubsa, that made me laugh. But seriously though, don't cancel your Africa trip. -.-

But anyway, I seem to be out of luck, because none of the pages I've checked will ship to Sweden. So I don't know what to do. :(

Anyway, I found this on a website. That's 13kg skittles! You could take a swim in it!

Someday, I'm getting that one.

Thanks for the help, so far, everyone.

// Azvi.

OH. MY. GOD. that would be a pain in the wagon to ship :shock:

I believe the reason they aren't sold here is because it wouldn't be legal. I've heard someone mention whatever they use to color the Skittles being the cause to this "ban". Skittles suck though, but the problem is that they won't sell M&M's either because of it :(

...you would rather have M&M's then skittles? blech. I almost feel like I'm eating rat droppings when I have M&M's.

http://www.cybercandy.co.uk/aaasmt/

Yes bow down to me as jesus for all your skittle needs you poor swedes!

Or not.

Overseas Orders

We accept orders from variety of places in the world, however as with all orders we reserve the right to refuse any order at our discretion. Because of the great variability in the cost of posting goods overseas our system does not calculate overseas posting charges automatically. At the time of placing an order your invoice will show the minimum charge, we will pack, weigh and calculate the total cost of posting your order. We will confirm this cost to you by email and await confirmation from you before charging your card or posting your order. Please allow up to two working weeks for processing overseas orders.

Seems like I need to send 'em. :P

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

http://www.theonlinecandyshop.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=693

That's at the site where you found the 30 pound bag of skittles. All you had to do was type in skittles in the search :lol:

Skittles Assorted Candy (3 lb.Bag)

^ not 30lbs...

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

http://www.theonlinecandyshop.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=693

That's at the site where you found the 30 pound bag of skittles. All you had to do was type in skittles in the search :lol:

Skittles Assorted Candy (3 lb.Bag)

^ not 30lbs...

I know I was posting a link to the 3 lb bag... cause he only had the link for the 30 lb bag...

I'm actually thinking of getting the 36lbs (16kg) one for $78 (which is about 450 SEK)! >.<

*throws Korla a skittle (and Cj for pointing it out)*

Cheers dude!

Hear me fart skittles. 8)

// Azvi.

2009rb9.jpg

I'm actually thinking of getting the 36lbs (16kg) one for $78 (which is about 450 SEK)! >.<

*throws Korla a skittle (and Cj for pointing it out)*

Cheers dude!

Hear me fart skittles. 8)

// Azvi.

Palla ÃÆÃâÃâäta so mkt :P

Adelais.jpeg

No skittles....... >.<

I bet finland allows them. lol Sour Skittles rock too

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

At the cinemas here they sell tubs of skittles ^_^

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12