i got my new tattoo yesterday....

lizzywizzy666

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

I have two tattoos. "Your Anger Is A Gift" running from my stomach back towards my spine diagonally

Haha I have thought about getting an "Anger is a gift" tattoo.

:lol:

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great motto guys, couldn't agree with you more. Anger can be a gift if you use it for socially acceptable activities/motivation/determination. It doesn't have to end in violence or negativity. I taught my youngest brother how to channel his anger, although we don't live together anymore so I hardly know what he's up to these days. I liked his first tattoo that says "mister" across the back of his neck. I know the meaning behind that one is very dear to him. I just shudder at this scary joker he has on his arm.

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

A couple of people who visited my DeviantArt have emailed me for permission to have a my art tattooed on themselves, here's their pics they sent me in the end:

tattoo1cp3.th.png

tattoo2fs6.th.jpg

I thought those turned out pretty cool. I don't have a tattoo, thought about it, but not sure what I'd want if I get one.

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art

I have seen much worse.

[hide=Err sorry for the language on the picture]image013.jpg[/hide]

To lazy to edit it, you can delete if you need to.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Tool fans always get Alex Grey tattoos.

...And Harley Davidson riders get Harley Davidson tattoos along with Marine Corps members getting the USMC logo tattooed on them. If I like Alex Grey's artwork, it's probably because I found out about him through Tool. I don't see why you would even have to say something like that as if it were too "cliche".

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

Off Topic:

Kaushik.

Please stop saying that. Kind of weirds me out. You can keep on doing it if you want to, but meh.

On Topic:

I just don't understand why people would want to get tattoos just for the sake for getting some artwork permanently ingrained a few millimeters under their skin.

I mean if it was a personal motto, or a club/gang/organisation affiliation I would understand, but in my opinion getting a tattoo just for the hell of it, isn't too appealing.

Unless it looks "flamingly awesome".

Oh and EMR, I just noticed you look like Trotsky.

Except more evil, and knife-wieldly.

Tool fans always get Alex Grey tattoos.

...And Harley Davidson riders get Harley Davidson tattoos along with Marine Corps members getting the USMC logo tattooed on them. If I like Alex Grey's artwork, it's probably because I found out about him through Tool. I don't see why you would even have to say something like that as if it were too "cliche".

It's because it is cliche.

La lune ne garde aucune rancune.

Good on you Evil. If it means something to you then everyone else can suck it up or get [bleep]ed. Getting sick of Knight's bs posts.

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

I don't really like tatoos. It can be nice, sometimes. When it's something small and other people don't get to see it. I really can't understand why people put a three headed dragon on their back?

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

Good on you Evil. If it means something to you then everyone else can suck it up or get [bleep]. Getting sick of Knight's bs posts.

Hello Friend,

I enjoy your independent woman speak. In india woman shut up around male. I like your aggressiveness in a woman.

Good Luck Bro.

Ranked #1 Farming in India.

Baby I Just Here to Spread the Love.

Um... I don't quite know what to say to that.. So I'll just take it as a compliment. Thanks? :? ..... :lol: :lol:

igoddessIsig.png

Um... I don't quite know what to say to that.. So I'll just take it as a compliment. Thanks? :? ..... :lol: :lol:

Hello Friend,

You nice lady. First one I come across on this board (except Tripsis, she nice to). Now keep with aggressiveness speak to me. I like.

Good Luck Bro.

Apparently that doesn't work on real girls brother.

Good luck brother.

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

Good luck brother.

Hello Friend,

I appreciate all constructive criticism on relationship advice from teenage boy. Keep up informing me. I like.

Good Luck Bro.

Good luck brother.

Hello Friend,

I appreciate all constructive criticism on relationship advice from teenage boy. Keep up informing me. I like.

Good Luck Bro.

Hello Friend,

Talk about tattoos. Good luck on your English teenage boys can help alot.

Good Luck Bro.

[hide=]I know someone who got a mouth tattoo and it faded away.[/hide]

image.pl?URL=171577-4798

hatzyv.png

Pureprayer, you're awesome.

Talking too much?

Don't you have to go through some tribal test to get those,though?

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

Senajitkaushik, is going to be welcome around here. I just know it. He like a cross between the utter non-chalant funny, and the culture crisis language. Keep up the good work. :thumbsup:

The guy is hilarious.

Oh and kaushik, I know in India, you refer to everyone (male) you meet on the street (generally a stranger) as bhai, ( translated directly into brother)

But it looks really awkward. Especially here. Make you look like a 12 year old "african american" imitator.

Senajitkaushik, is going to be welcome around here. I just know it. He like a cross between the utter non-chalant funny, and the culture crisis language. Keep up the good work. :thumbsup:

The guy is hilarious.

Oh and kaushik, I know in India, you refer to everyone (male) you meet on the street (generally a stranger) as bhai, ( translated directly into brother)

But it looks really awkward. Especially here. Make you look like a 12 year old "african american" imitator.

Hello Friend,

I like you. You like me. I appreciate support. Some westerner on board don't like me. Please continue with support. I just here to spread the peace.

And true my friend. We say bhai, but I try and keep my culture influence away from board. I try and be more like westerner everyday, so that I impress President Bush.

Good Luck Bro.

The guy is hilarious.

Hello Friend,

I like you. You like me. I appreciate support. Some westerner on board don't like me. Please continue with support. I just here to spread the peace.

And true my friend. We say bhai, but I try and keep my culture influence away from board. I try and be more like westerner everyday, so that I impress President Bush.

Good Luck Bro.

Hello friend,

I am sorry to inform you, George W. Bush is no longer the president of the United States. The new president is currently Barack Obama. Thank you for being very nice though.

Proberly in a year or two im getting one on either my left upper arm or upper back saying "Sitting Upon the Frozen Heavens" With a Type of Ice design. havent quite gotten that far but i dont want it over coloured, but not too dull either. ::'

Popoto.~<3