Work outs

yaff2

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

Hey guys, so im going to get back into working out again but i was wondering if anyone would have any good tips to help me stay in shape, work out, and eat healthier. Any advice, or help you can give me i would appreciate greatly!

sotwbar7.png

sig-1.png

1980 Berlinetta with a 350, bored, mild cam, intake carb, headers, exhaust

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To lose weight, to tone up or to build muscle? Your answers to "how to stay in shape, work out and eat healthier" rely on which category you fall under.

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

build muscle and put on weight. im currently 6'2 and 140 pounds. skinny as hell.

I used to work out alot, for 2 years, but then i stopped and got lazy, but im going to get back into it with my buddy

sotwbar7.png

sig-1.png

Hey guys, so im going to get back into working out again but i was wondering if anyone would have any good tips to help me stay in shape, work out, and eat healthier. Any advice, or help you can give me i would appreciate greatly!

Hello Friend,

One advice I give to all who work out. Dont eat any spicy curry before doing sit up. You may think you just pushing out a little wind until the chocolate storm come running out.

Good Luck Bro.

Ranked #1 Farming in India.

Baby I Just Here to Spread the Love.

Lucky. I'm about 5'9, and about 195 lbs, but it's not noticeable fat really, there's some muscle, but I want to loose a little fat, and cut down some of the fat on my stomach.

Perhaps... Less TIF

*I'm on TIF probably about ~5 hours a day, so PM me and chances are I'll be on to chat.*
would be a good start. and exercise more

sotwbar7.png

sig-1.png

Lucky. I'm about 5'9, and about 195 lbs, but it's not noticeable fat really, there's some muscle, but I want to loose a little fat, and cut down some of the fat on my stomach.

Perhaps... Less TIF

*I'm on TIF probably about ~5 hours a day, so PM me and chances are I'll be on to chat.*
would be a good start. and exercise more

Mhmm, but I don't really care, I do MMA, you should take that up, it's really fun actually, and it gets stress out.

21ed8x.jpg

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

ok im just like you i am 6'1 and 125lbs and i work out everyday,i cant really give you tips on eating cuz i eat terribly :thumbsup: .

What i do is not much at all but i do about 30 curls with 10lb dumbbells,then 20-30 pushups,then bench how ever much you want or can bench like 20-30 reps,then do 50-100 situps and repeat 2 or 3 times.It is not much at all but it really helps.

O ya and i run when its warm i run 2-3miles a day when its warm.

Hope this helps.

SODBee.png

99 Range 9/13/09

99 Defence 5/29/10

99 HP 7/20/10

Seriously though, mma is really fun, and I'm sure theres a place around where you live, I live in a town with 7000 or so people, yes seven thousand, and theres one about 20 minutes from my house I go to, I've also met some really cool kids there, and now no one will mess with me, not that I give them a reason to, but yeah.

21ed8x.jpg

Damn I'm 5'6 158 pounds, I'm the small skinny kid to.

:lol:

BMI says you're overweight.

Using BMI without knowing the ammount of muscle mass and fat creates un-accurate results. Because muscle weighs more than fat.

Hello Friend,

You must read before posting. He said he is skinny. Therefore not much muscle on his body. Please refrain from trying to make yourself look smart again.

Good Luck Bro.

Ranked #1 Farming in India.

Baby I Just Here to Spread the Love.

Using BMI without knowing the ammount of muscle mass and fat creates un-accurate results. Because muscle weighs more than fat.

Hello Friend,

You must read before posting. He said he is skinny. Therefore not much muscle on his body. Please refrain from trying to make yourself look smart again.

Good Luck Bro.

You're really starting to get annoying, seriously.

21ed8x.jpg

BMI and body temperature says I'm dead.34 celcius and a ten-ish BMI.You could play guitar on my ribs.Hell,the only place muscles are immediately obvious are my thighs.Thunder thighs.

Well Yaff perhaps you could eat all that paper you get from people who hate your hair?

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

Hello Friend,

Good Luck Bro.

First of all he was speaking to the guy talking about the BMI, and also people can by skinny and weigh alot, also he may have a bit of muscle, but it isn't really showing.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

BMI and body temperature says I'm dead.34 celcius and a ten-ish BMI.You could play guitar on my ribs.Hell,the only place muscles are immediately obvious are my thighs.Thunder thighs.

Well Yaff perhaps you could eat all that paper you get from people who hate your hair?

I'm in like the 3rd percentile (With the 1st percentile being skinniest). #-o

Some of my friends are working out for tennis team, and though I'm nowhere as good as them (so I'm not joining the team), I plan on working out with them once in a while.

I have no idea what they do. :|

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.