Regrets

MC_Kejml

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

Hey sup...

I've been thinking. For some time, for a few years, I've been having these memories of regrets, that I'd love to forget. Like me screwing something up, saying a wrong thing, a bad thing that happened to me or so - even things like 4 years old and more!

They always make my mood worse, whatever it is ( unless I'm so drunk that I don't have a mindset for them :D ). One of my mottos say that "Everything that's important is this minute", but I'm somehow getting thrown out of it.

To be honest, if I get rid of this, it will make me more complete and happy. I don't want to have some f_cked up depressions because of this :///

Right, so, what are your opinions and how do you deal with this?

Thanks for responses!

sizegf9.jpg

^ my book :^_^:

I don't play anymore, but I'm grateful I played through the best RS times!

Regrets are an inevitable part of memory. The phrase "better to have loved and lost than never loved at all" comes to mind. Otherwise, does this seriously need a topic? I'm sure the relationship thread would have worked.

I think that you'd benefit from accepting that you will never forget, and that you will never be able to just live in the moment because that's not how your mind works, and so trying to will just leave you dissatisfied.

"Lateralus" ( :P ), I also love that comic!

For it is the greyness of dusk that reigns.

The time when the living and the dead exist as one.

Remembering your mistakes doesn't have to be a bad thing. Sure, they probably had consequences at the time. However, if you take the time to think them over, you may avoid making the same mistakes in the future. I try to think of all experiences as good experiences because of this.

Hope I've helped a bit.

dynubd1026.png

userbar.gif

dynubd1027.png

I'm sure this is quite obvious, but you can't change what's already happened. Sure, everyone has regrets, but there's nothing you can do. Focus your efforts on what "can be" rather than what "could have been," it's a much more worthwhile pursuit.

7 years 'scape knowledge and counting

m8pu02.png

99 Attack - June 8th 2010 99 Defence - August 2nd 2011 99 HP - December 2nd 2011

I have so many pointless regrets in my memory, I mean it, they date back to when I was 5. :cry:

If they were gone I would feel so much better.

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

I have so many pointless regrets in my memory, I mean it, they date back to when I was 5. :cry:

Im upset how I refused to play supersmash brother a long time ago, and got him upset. Don't know why. PLus some other things I'd rather not say :lol:

Living in the moment, while fun, can lead to lots of regrets. I like living in the moment, but I make sure that before I make any decision I think of the consequences. I have trouble coping with regret, so I avoid it at all costs. I regret nothing in my life. I may have screwed up a few times, but I'm content with my life at the moment, so even my darker times have proven their worth in the long run. A life with regret is one not wirth living to me.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Living in the moment, while fun, can lead to lots of regrets. I like living in the moment, but I make sure that before I make any decision I think of the consequences. I have trouble coping with regret, so I avoid it at all costs. I regret nothing in my life. I may have screwed up a few times, but I'm content with my life at the moment, so even my darker times have proven their worth in the long run. A life with regret is one not wirth living to me.

=D>

If only everyone could live by that.

The only real regret I have is wasteing time and not doing summer school earlier.I could've been done with all of my math credits by the end of my Freshman year :x

I say, enjoy being young while you can.

The only real regret I have is wasteing time and not doing summer school earlier.I could've been done with all of my math credits by the end of my Freshman year :x

During summer school I met a great crowd of kids, went canoeing, went to the movies, went to a 4th of July fair, Six Flags, and played Guitar Hero, CoD4, and Halo.

That was a hell of a lot more fun than sitting around my house playing video games for 2 months.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

During summer school I met a great crowd of kids, went canoeing, went to the movies, went to a 4th of July fair, Six Flags, and played Guitar Hero, CoD4, and Halo.

That was a hell of a lot more fun than sitting around my house playing video games for 2 months.

Then if that is fun, then keep at it. Oh, I never saidto play video games for 2 months straight.

Then if that is fun, then keep at it. Oh, I never saidto play video games for 2 months straight.

Playing video games for 2 months straight was what I did before I started summer school. :lol:

My family doesn't go on vacations. :(

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

We have like 9 weeks off around October/Novermber time and I spend all my time at my computer,at a LAN or at the movies.I beat 8 weeks.

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

We have like 9 weeks off around October/Novermber time and I spend all my time at my computer,at a LAN or at the movies.I beat 8 weeks.

That's what me and my friends do. Come to think of it, I really should've used the time to exercise/improve my social life so that I can get a girlfriend.

00:00:05

00:00:04

00:00:03

00:00:02

00:00:01

00:00:00

Break the Walls down!

Having 2 felonies. Wish I wasnt [developmentally delayed]ed 3 years ago lol.

Howdydee2003:

99 Attack - 99 Strength - 99 Hits - 99 Magic - 99 Smithing

First To get 99 Smithing With GoldSmithing Guants

Zx7r Ninja (Currently Training) Updated 2/14/09: Ags Achieved on 2/15/09

75/75 Attack 89/99 Strength 50/50 Def 78/85 Hits

***Owned a Bandos Godsword since 59 Combat***

My friend was involved in an incredibly difficult situation, me and my 2 other friends (his 2 other best friends pretty much) decided we wouldn't get involved for our own safety. He got killed 3 months ago, I still always hate myself when I think about it for not helping him.

Me and my friends made a band together 2 years ago, I left because I thought they were going nowhere and I had an offer from a better band to play the bass. The band I left recently signed a pretty promising deal with a record / promotion company. The band I quit for broke up about 2 weeks ago, at least I'm lucky enough to still be friends with the band I quit in case their bassist ever leaves.

Then got the other normal stuff, "shoulda gone for this" "shoulda gone for that" kind of stuff.

Right, thank you all for your responses. And now:

Otherwise, does this seriously need a topic? I'm sure the relationship thread would have worked.

Well, the thread is full of BF GF stuff, so this would do no good. Also, the topic might help someone with a similar problem - other people can talk out their bad xps and feel better afterwards, too.

Remembering your mistakes doesn't have to be a bad thing. Sure, they probably had consequences at the time. However, if you take the time to think them over, you may avoid making the same mistakes in the future. I try to think of all experiences as good experiences because of this.

Hope I've helped a bit.

Sure. Any helpful input is appreciated and this was good of you.

Yeah, that's it :/

Yes. Everybody is playing adult nowadays, but they will regret it. Dang.

Also, it's great to see the thread rollin. That's great...

sizegf9.jpg

^ my book :^_^:

I don't play anymore, but I'm grateful I played through the best RS times!

I see regret as a great thing. It shapes us based on positive or negative experiences in our past - it leads us to a life full of more positives.

This.

I don't really have 'regrets'. I have 'mistakes', but I don't think I regret them because I'm good atm. I probably could've made some better choices but idk where that would've leaded me, might have made things good for a week, a month, a year but then everything comes crashing down or it could've made my life waaaaay better.

Point is, no one knows anymore.

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.