Beeskers503

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First attempt?

Fishing, once I got 68. Am now 71 and the only way I'm likely to get 99 fishing is if I lose membership. Then I'll live in Karamja and fish lobsters all day.... which is how I got to 68 fishing in F2P...

:lol:

Yeah, I didn't do so well.

Now I'm just watching and waiting and getting everything even.

Hmm... all 70s... naaaaahhh, herby would weigh me down.

Balance may be power, but chaos is still pretty damn fun.

Lielac.png

Canada can't be second rate, polar bears are their main mode of transportation.

still working on 99 mining, almost 94 at the moment. and been working on THAT (on and off) for 2 years

Best of luck on 99 ranging. I used to hate that skill, i still dont like it so its a big congrats on 83 ::'

tyvm,actually just got 84 a few minutes ago.

gl to you too :thumbsup:

SODBee.png

99 Range 9/13/09

99 Defence 5/29/10

99 HP 7/20/10

Firemaking.

Decided i wanted to get 99 when i was level 50, got to about 85 then stopped. This was about a year ago.

Started training again 6 months after 85, got to 86 and stopped. <_<

Started back about a month ago, and decided "You know what? I'm going to get this over with." and spent about 3 weeks or so in fist of guthix firemaking and i finally got it ^_^

rune-184302.png

Kibbeh.png

99 Firemaking-Quest Cape-99 Cooking

Dragon Skirt x3, Dragon Legs x2, Dragon Med Helm x1, Black Mask x1

my first attempt was at fishing and Im still doing it.

Excuses are tools of incompetence that builds monuments of nothingness. Those who specialize in excuses never accomplish anything.
If the world does end on December 21, 2012, I want to be doing hot stuff with Megan Fox and/or playing Runescape :D

The first ever 99 i decided to "get" was slayer. I was like ooh thats cool! of course by the time i get it i will have maxed combat and maybe cooking. ive gotten to the point where im like, i might as well spend a little extra and cook the food for myself. the reason i like slayer is that it is really easy to take a break from it and do something else, as i like making my own runes and supplies that i can make.

Americans love to fight. All real Americans love the sting of battle.

George S. Patton

1242631666.png

My first was fishing. I just decided one day that I wanted to get a 99 skill because I didn't have one yet, and fishing seemed like a good way to go. I wanted to get 99 in a skill that a relatively few number of people had but didn't cost a ton of money. Fishing seemed to fit this bill. I just started fishing at Shilo Village and stayed there until I reached my goal, which took about 4 months or so of playing just a few hours a day. I fish on occasion, but not nearly as much as I used to, mostly because I'm busy with other skills or keeping up with quests.

lovepanda86.png
lovepanda86.png
--8727th person to achieve 99 Fishing on 8/19/2008--
--6012th person to achieve 99 Thieving on 10/12/2008--

R.I.P. October 31, 2013

lovepanda.png

99 Fletching 7/16/2015

I went for 99 woodcutting, and was going pretty strong. But then I got members and decided not to waste it with something I could do in f2p so a few weeks ago I started rcing from 13. (LOL) Definitely my new favorite skill. I'm not specifically going for 99 in it, but I hope to get it some time in the future. I only play an hour or so a day on the weekdays and maybe two on the weekends, so it'll probably take a while unless I no-life to the max.

sir_cambridg.png

LOL. This could take a while.

Sir_Cambridg.png

Construction. After achievement capes came out I had 91 rc and not knowing what I wanted to do next in this game. I wanted a cape that would truly mean something to me so I went for a cape in a skill that I liked, that I could get (This was a time when 91 rc gave you incredible wealth, twice what it does these days it seems). I also wanted it to be fairly (but not too) time consuming and fairly rare. So I went for construction which was, at the time, one of the rarest 99s. Consequently I got it untrimmed which I later found out was exceedingly rare.

First 99 is always special

76th to reach 99 Construction on 6th of February 2007

379th to reach 99 Runecrafting on 4th of November 2007

BlueSig6.jpg

Finally the secrets of goal achieving are revealed! (give my guide a read :^_^: )

• 2 weeks later...

not on topic, but whats the easiest skill to get to 99?

Excuses are tools of incompetence that builds monuments of nothingness. Those who specialize in excuses never accomplish anything.
If the world does end on December 21, 2012, I want to be doing hot stuff with Megan Fox and/or playing Runescape :D

I want to achieve 99 woodcutting and fletching. I am going to cut teaks from 80 to 98 wc then yews to 99. I will fletch the yews and burn the willows. I will continue buying the yews and fletch into longs till 92 then mage longs from there. I am on a skilling break to train slayer to 65 right now and gain another 3m to help with my expenses. I have about 7 days of members left but I have a visa gift card to get another month.

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]

My first attempt on a 99 was woodcutting. I decided that i should manage to get i before christmas 08, I got it in november08 8-) Then i got cooking the week after, hehe just wanted to trim my cape. Now i'm going to get 99 fletch :thumbup: :thumbup:

kirderf123.png

99 Woodcutting 09/12/08 - 99 Cooking 13/01/09 - 99 Fletching 20/04/09 - 2,713th to 99 Construction 14/09/09

[hide=Quote]

New summon monster. You get 99 summon and complete a hard quest to gain the ability to summon Jesus, who splits the waters allowing you to walk to a new port town where you unlock the sailing skill. Obviously ;)

That was Moses you idiot.

That gets fixed in the bugfix the following week. Maybe.

[/hide]

Well, I remember my first ever goal for a 99 (mind you this was WAY back in my R S life, back when I though that rune armor was absolutely unattainable) I wanted to get 99 mining.

I swiftly gave up that goal, and balanced out my free player skills. Then, I became a member!

And I fell in love with thieving ^_^

I got my cape not too long ago, and I wear it proudly.

Untrimmed though, and I think I might try to get another cape. Probably mining, if I can find the patience > <*

((I notice how a lot of people start out wanting 99 woodcutting, a neat goal! I have respect for anyone who has the patience for that. . . Or runecrafting > >))

Blue%20harpy.png

Epic signature goes here. . . eventually > >