your first attempt at a 99.?.?

Beeskers503

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

My first and only attempt at a 99 was one that I could "see the goal ahead". I didn't do it to gain any particular new abilities, because the skill I chose was...

Cooking. Newberrriffic cooking.

After cooking all of my fish for my whole rs career, I was at 82 cooking. I was back on f2p after a couple years of membership, and with little to do, I realized that I had a few million, and that cooking was one of those things that had a decent xp rate even on f2p and wouldn't be a waste of my time, unlike other tasks like combat training which are tremendously slower on free servers. So I hunkered down and started cooking. It was fast, and it was clicking-light, so I could read online while I cooked, and hear when it was time to start the next batch.

Within 8 days, I was 99 cooking.

Someday very soon I'll buy a month of members and get that cape.

Peace and LOVE!

Peace and LOVE!

Peace and LOVE!

-Vash the Stampede

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

99 Fishing & Cooking, was a duo party, achieved both off a shrimp, there are pics somewhere i'll find them!

[hide=]1.png

2.png[/hide]

Although it was before skillcapes - and i had 98 fishing before slayer *I think* just I took a few months off to well, be lazy!

I love how no one said any [wagon] remarks in that picture, like "gratz on 99 fish-catching ily cuz ur fail <3"

My first was fletching, but that's because I honestly thought the cape looked cool :oops:

wl7w9j.png

Back when I was a noob :P, I was woodcutting yews for money and saw a guy with a red Halloween mask (they were worth about 30m back then). I asked him how he made money and he said look at the cape (it was a fishing skillcape).

Ever since then, I've always wanted a fishing cape. While trying to get it, I quit a few times and went to do other thing because I got bored. At the moment, I'm 94 fishing and I hope to be 99 before the summer holidays :D.

Fletching_cape.gifCooking_cape.gifCrafting_cape.gif

Danetello2.png

my first attempt at a 99 was fishing then mining both in rsc classic, i got both of them, at like 69 combat, but then i ended up getting banned for offensive language which was weak, then i made this account around when rs2 just started quit for a year, and other amounts of time.. but then i decided to max melees and did so

Ludacris_Gal.png

I am not a girl "gal" is my old clan tag.

I m currently going for 99 fishing and cooking in f2p, this is still my first attempt and i started when i was lvl 54 in fishing and cooking ... been cooking and fishing for at least 4 months now ::' (not going to buy raws for cooking ::' )

huntintheenemy-1.png

Legendz - 100+ F2p combat !! Join today and get TWO free cookies @@@@@

crowngolduh9.gif - Proud Leader of LEGENDZ

warsword.gif - Proud Warlord of Clan Europe

well i tried to get 99 fishing first.. it was my highest level back then.. even higher then str and other combat skills which i also enjoyed... i trained to about lvl 89 and then give up and become member..

i always thought and still think that fishing in members is a waste of time, cause they are alot more stuff to do and the best method to train fishing is via fly fishing and dropping the stuff which i did back in my f2p times so there is not a big difference.

after 2 months of member i just wanted a 99, i was kinda naive and believed that i HAVE to get a 99 with my combat level (100+)... which is not true, when i think about that today...

got quest cape and range cape in the next months of member (well i chinned most of my range levels though) and mode some money through arma boss, tormented demons..

well im back free2play again and training fishing atm, its still higher then my other combat levels and im going for 99 (97 atm :P) and i still have my trusty flyfishing rod and those thousands of feathers back from my noob times =D

]Gonalo40.png

Hmm, first attempt at 99....

runecrafting

-epic fail

-still have 69k pure ess still left

2nd attempt of 99....

Woodcutting

-40 to current level in one day

-next week got bored, made a good bit of money

3rd attempt of 99

Hunter

-It was going good until i got a horrible teacher at school so i have too much homework

-i have like 8k chins in my bank and as soon as summer comes around, i'm starting back AND I'M GETTING IT!!!

cac29dfe51.png

image.png

Please click and warm up my egg.

woodcut- got bored

hunter- got bored

attack- dominated

strength- dominated

hp- dominated

defense- dominated

now only getting 99s for combat related stats. screw skills, i waste enough time

theistsRdim.png

The very very first time was when I was 85 attack (it was my best combat stat at the time). I decided I would try and powertrain it to 99. Got bored in about 3 hours, got 86 and pretty much stopped :oops:.

Ironically I now have 90 defense and 87 attack :lol:.

Want to help the Tip.It Crew? Visit the Website Updates & Corrections forum!

Slayer was my first that i wanted, and on the way i got att, str, def, hp - then i wanted pray for 126 cb, then slayed on with range and mage till i finally got Slayer as my 8th 99 (currently working on my 9th to be 138 cb ::' )

Firemaking. That was 1 and 1/2 years ago though. Matured up since then and I went out and got 99 strength. Firemaking shall be mine one day though :mrgreen:

-=EB World=-

-Sara - 13 hilt 43 ss

-Bandos - 1 BCP, 1 Hilt

still working on 99 mining, almost 94 at the moment. and been working on THAT (on and off) for 2 years

Best of luck on 99 ranging. I used to hate that skill, i still dont like it so its a big congrats on 83 ::'

tipit_grid1.png

2,274th person to 99 mining