Girl on Yahoo News playing R00nScape

justcallmedaddy

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

When I first get on the computer in the day I click the Yahoo news stories that look interesting. Well I saw one about Wii Fit and clicked.

Story short it is C-list celebrities who whine about the game calling their lil' fatasses obese. Well judging by how the Wii rated her kid, they are morbidly obese. :lol:

Then it talked about kids being harder to test BMI because it still grows. As an example it showed some girl who they said was overweight and she wasn't, well then I guess the news team wanted to see her in her daily life and PMG R000NSC4P3!!!!!11111

Link: http://videogames.yahoo.com/events/play ... 32/1288499

How embarassing, I guess they asked her what she liked to do, she said play Runescape, lol.

lolololololololololololol'ed irl

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

we do not need to chronicle every single little reference to runescape in the media. i see little discussion value coming from this... #-o

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

we do not need to chronicle every single little reference to runescape in the media. i see little discussion value coming from this... #-o

O but talking about 5% rises/falls are sooooo much better.

Haha, at least one person here sees how we should hype about these market trends and OMG WUT IS BETA WIP OR GS.

Is there something wrong for her to like to play Runescape? C'mon, kids, would you be here spamming these boards up if you wouldn't have liked ever to play runescape?

And the others ones, why spam this topic, but not the grand exchange ones?

Nice lifes, nice lifes.

hvXho.png

99+ all 23rd March 2012 - 2496 total 13th June 2012.

9000+ dragon drops! Including draconic visage, d chains, d spears, d2h, d claws, d meds, d legs, d skirts... d bones, d hides :)?

w85p2012-1.png

I want jagex to put resource dungeons and dungeoneering skill doors to dungeoneering floors so I can dungeon and get dungeoneering xp while I dg so I don't have to dg to get dg exp, but I can dg while I dg :)?