PMods - Purpose or Status?

Guest jrhairychest

Nothing here changed what you did to get it - Fact! You went around looking for reports just like the rest for a status boost. You can try to justify it all you want but as I've said Jagex has realised this was not the way to do things but you keep giving the 'yeah, but.....'. You have banged enough reports in to get noticed so don't even try denying it. I think you're more sore about the fact that Jagex was so blatantly obvious about what went on.

Oh and enough with the super secret missions thing. Don't mention things 'that you cannot talk about' unless you're willing to back them up. :roll:

As far as assumptions go, I've stated things and they've been proved. You look through all your posts and I've answered them. Even your mod buddy admitted he likes his status. The Jagex announcement was just the icing on the cake. The main criteria that you both like to pick at is HOW YOU WOULD FIRST BE NOTICED! Geddit?

Maybe, just maybe, if mods had done thier community bit (Months ago??) instead of self-service this post would never have been needed. Maybe this might quell the superiority complex in you.

• Replies 678
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing here changed what you did to get it - Fact! You went around looking for reports just like the rest for a status boost. You can try to justify it all you want but as I've said Jagex has realised this was not the way to do things but you keep giving the 'yeah, but.....'. You have banged enough reports in to get noticed so don't even try denying it. I think you're more sore about the fact that Jagex was so blatantly obvious about what went on.

Oh and enough with the super secret missions thing. Don't mention things 'that you cannot talk about' unless you're willing to back them up. :roll:

As far as assumptions go, I've stated things and they've been proved. You look through all your posts and I've answered them. Even your mod buddy admitted he likes his status. The Jagex announcement was just the icing on the cake. The main criteria that you both like to pick at is HOW YOU WOULD FIRST BE NOTICED! Geddit?

Maybe, just maybe, if mods had done thier community bit (Months ago??) instead of self-service this post would never have been needed. Maybe this might quell the superiority complex in you.

Now you're just being a troll.

If people went around looking for reports, then they would get very little done in the game.

Maybe Dan can't mention things because it has been said by Jagex they are not to be mentioned. Much like how messages between Jagex and yourself are supposed to be private.

Your post was never needed. Overall, mods have a positive effect on the community, even if some just shut up due to fear.

Seriously, you sound like an idiot I argued with frequently over the rules while fishing. Yeah, that guy ended up muted according to someone I know, I try to not report people, and instead, choose to inform them of the rules (probably stupid coming from me, I have a habit of swearing when I get annoyed), yet I still got attacked. Of course, some idiot decided to rant about how mods aren't any fun, and so on. Seriously, that was a fun arguement, that wasn't stopped by my friend (she was there at the time and found it amusing).

Mods do their part for the community, that involves dealing with those who intentionally cause too much trouble, and most of them are pretty fair.

Sure, maybe some like the status that comes from it, but honestly, with the reactions some people give, I can see why. That status gives a lot of humour.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

See, you are not a player mod. You have no idea about what goes on behind the scenes, so don't pretend you do.

Your auto reporting idea was rightfully squashed, and your only argument now is a couple assumptions based on, well nothing. Quit while you're ahead :lol:

Oh and it WAS done months ago.

See, you are not a player mod. You have no idea about what goes on behind the scenes, so don't pretend you do.

Your auto reporting idea was rightfully squashed, and your only argument now is a couple assumptions based on, well nothing. Quit while you're ahead :lol:

Oh and it WAS done months ago.

Lmao another 'well I know what I'm talking about' post. Funnily enough you decided not to mention this MONTHS ago, or was this another super secret mission?

I knew what was going on because Jagex TOLD US. As you're not quite getting it, I have this significant quote, just in case you missed it:

now, instead of focussing mainly on reporting things to us, our moderators are concentrating on getting involved in the community and encouraging other players to do the same. Weve always made it clear that theyre players first, moderators second, and this change in direction will really emphasise that. The RuneScape community is made up of an incredibly creative, vibrant bunch of people who belong to all sorts of sub-communities. Rather than trying to rule these communities with an iron fist, we want to encourage them, and encourage players to join them, and well be doing that with the help of our moderators.

Again, can't seem to address things can you? If Jagex realises this was a big enough problem and is prepared to make sweeping changes, but you don't then thats ok then. The posts on the RS website don't really exist so I have nothing to argue with. Must have really hurt with Jagex telling us the truth after all those denials about reporting. From what you say did they make you a special case so you didn't have to bang in reports like everyone else? I think this kicks your arguments way in to touch!

This quote is especially for you:

'Although weve found some absolutely brilliant players using these criteria in the past, given our new focus, we stand a better chance of finding suitable players if we look more broadly at the RS community.'

Perhaps you havent yet clicked that Jagex have realised they were selecting the wrong people for the job i.e. YOU. Maybe now they will select the right players instead of the wannabe's and the gunslinger types like yourself. Im sure they will still let you do you 'I am the law' thing.

The autoreport was a suggestion and fine people disagreed. You guys disagreed because it would have taken your power away from you, and that scared you to death! The thing is, when all is said and done, I was right and have been right. You can thank Jagex for confirming it :D

If people went around looking for reports, then they would get very little done in the game.

Maybe you should read the post from Jagex again. Don't forget to stop at the criteria. Here is a line just in case you're not getting it

one of the main criteria wed look for when inviting moderators would be how many reports theyve sent and how good those reports were

What part of 'how many reports' don't you understand?

Maybe Dan can't mention things because it has been said by Jagex they are not to be mentioned. Much like how messages between Jagex and yourself are supposed to be private.

Dan likes to thing he's Judge Dredd or 007. I have to humor him as he seems to like it.

Your post was never needed. Overall, mods have a positive effect on the community, even if some just shut up due to fear.

Not now it isn't but it enforces a lot of what I've said. Do yourself a favour and trawl through the posts on here. You'll get a better idea of what's been said and what mods have said. Coming in at the end of a post just makes you look pretty foolish, when some people have admitted things like they want the status.

Seriously, you sound like an idiot I argued with frequently over the rules while fishing. Yeah, that guy ended up muted according to someone I know, I try to not report people, and instead, choose to inform them of the rules (probably stupid coming from me, I have a habit of swearing when I get annoyed), yet I still got attacked. Of course, some idiot decided to rant about how mods aren't any fun, and so on. Seriously, that was a fun arguement, that wasn't stopped by my friend (she was there at the time and found it amusing).

Im getting the gist of a wannabe here. So is your mod friend aware of your swearing habits and does she report you for it? Thought not, another case of selective reporting. Btw I think your hormones are doing overtime.

Mods do their part for the community, that involves dealing with those who intentionally cause too much trouble, and most of them are pretty fair.

Sure, maybe some like the status that comes from it, but honestly, with the reactions some people give, I can see why. That status gives a lot of humour.

Okaayyyyyy so everything was hunky dory........so why did Jagex feel the need to do this? Have you clicked yet?

You keep telling yourself that. I'll go with Jagex on this one. I do realise that it will be hurtful not doing the Judge Dredd act. Time to accept you're obsolete in favour of mods using common sense. :D

Okay, I'm going to humour you some more.

Again, you forget about the part that states:

"how good those reports were"

Instead, you want to try prove yourself right that mods are a bunch of report-happy psychos.

Nice editing of what I said there, really mature. Some people may just want the status, that doesn't talk for everyone.

Yes, anyone who knows me enough is aware of my swearing habits, and to an extent, knows I know 2 expressions in Norewegian, both of which contain swears. I do not use these infront of her ingame, though I do often end up using censored words around her.

Why did they feel the need to do this? To announce it to the players, as Dan said, these changes have been happening for awhile, the announcement was probably just to tell the community that they want mods to work to help the community, not to be some sort of police force that half you idiots probably view them as.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

Okay, I'm going to humour you some more.

Again, you forget about the part that states:

"how good those reports were"

Instead, you want to try prove yourself right that mods are a bunch of report-happy psychos.

Nice editing of what I said there, really mature. Some people may just want the status, that doesn't talk for everyone.

Yes, anyone who knows me enough is aware of my swearing habits, and to an extent, knows I know 2 expressions in Norewegian, both of which contain swears. I do not use these infront of her ingame, though I do often end up using censored words around her.

Why did they feel the need to do this? To announce it to the players, as Dan said, these changes have been happening for awhile, the announcement was probably just to tell the community that they want mods to work to help the community, not to be some sort of police force that half you idiots probably view them as.

Thanks for the humoring. Its always appreciated :thumbsup: . I don't need to edit anything you say at all. I just read your comments for what they are.

Right...so they had to make changes? Notice the word COMMUNITY? On the subject of policing did you not notice the 'iron fist' comments from Jagex?

To get good reports it doesn't take a genius to work out that you won't get that by hanging around a few banks, doing a bit of skilling, doing some slayer etc. To make it work you would have to go looking for it. Now why would people go around looking for players to report....Ties in pretty nicely with your report happy psyco comment really.

It also ties in to exactly WHY people would do it? Love of the game? No you would be playing the game not going around looking for reports. To stop offenders? No because anyone can report offenders where necessary. So whats left? you dont exactly have to be Sherlock Holmes to figure that out. This may come as a suprise to you but there are some people who aren't happy with who/what they are and do. No idea if its a real life thing but some want a status above others. They enjoy the power they (think) they weild over others. Some enjoy the fawning that other players do (sound familiar?) and many are very self righteous. Notice its all self-self-self? Maybe its an attention deficit thing.

I think the big point you've missed is they will probably adjust the types of players who they go for. Its easy to snitch, which anyone can do, but now they will be looking for people who can actually deal with other players and help manage them. No threats or bullying, no 'look at me' and no 'hey im superior' attitudes. What you see on this thread posted by mods are posts to try to justify their own positions and the decisions that they make. Dan could have been honest and open about it, as could the others, at any time but they chose not to because they knew they would have to admit to doing the things they have done.

Just don't be suprised if mods, friends or otherwise, shop you in for your language habit. But thanks for letting me know that moderation seems to be very selective if you're on a mods friends list. I'll keep that in mind. ;)

I've been open and honest this whole thread. (apart from things I'm not allowed to say) I have no reason to lie, I don't care what somebody thinks of me on the internet.

You keep telling yourself that. I'll go with Jagex on this one. I do realise that it will be hurtful not doing the Judge Dredd act. Time to accept you're obsolete in favour of mods using common sense. :D

Oh wow... Ok fine I'll bite 1 last time. You're a moron. Period.

You make assumption after assumption, yet you can't seem to understand that you know nothing about me or bts. I'm not power hungry, I don't care whether I'm a mod or not, I never go looking for people to report. I'm not obsolete, It's not even a job. A multi million dollar company (while not perfect, obviously know what they are doing. If you know better go make your own game.) invited me to help out the community, I didn't mind helping out. That's it.

Oh and I can destroy your 'looking for reports' argument, even though you will ignore this too. Even if it were completely based on reports, I played for 7 years, if I had reported regularly then that's more than enough time to get a lot in through casual play. But of course you will still ignore logic as usual and think I hung around looking for trouble.

Lets recap: You know nothing, but claim to know everything.

And of course you're going to glaze over all that, and assume a bunch of stuff about somebody you've never met because of a crown next to his name, and you saw somebody else you didn't like with a crown so they all must be like that. You'd make a good nazi.

As for the point you completely glazed over:

It was always a quality over quantity thing, but this "sudden change" is more of a one that's been happening for a while. I guess jagex just didn't think/want to post it until now.

I mean the pmod forum stickies etc were changed a couple times a while ago, each time with more emphasis on being a role model etc, and they added a couple other big things a while back to the pmod system which I can't mention but can assure you points towards it being more 'community based' rather than reporting.

If it were based on nothing but reports around the time I became a pmod, there is no way I would have gotten an invite.

Though of course, you're going to dodge that again too.

You've proven over and over that you aren't worth anybodies time. I'm done arguing with you, I've had more intelligent discussions with my 6 year old cousin.

What's sickening is that soon after Jagex introduced common players as p-mods, people started going around cities for hours on the end just to find people to report, even if their starred out conversations included completely innocent words or people linking to runescape.com (I saw a user on tip.it get muted for this actually). That's not the spirit of the game or the duty of a p-mod. If you really 'need' that silver crown, you want to genuinely help people, catch real troublemakers and improve the community.

By just reporting a person every time you see "*****" blurted out in the midst of a friendly conversation (which could be any, non-vulgar word) you make the community worse and more suspicious & paranoid of each other.

Most p-mods are good people who are not 'report-happy psychos'. I also p-modded from 2004 until quitting due to inactivity. I made maybe 2 reports a week and some posts on the forum. Some I knew had played since the beginning of RS, a few hours a day, making reports rarely and only for a reason. Many of the 'new' p-mods are repulsive though, narcissistic personalities who trample on other players to 'achieve' a crown next to their name. It's sad that Jagex has chosen not to further analyze these people to see if they are fit to be the role models the company needs.

What's sickening is that soon after Jagex introduced common players as p-mods, people started going around cities for hours on the end just to find people to report, even if their starred out conversations included completely innocent words or people linking to runescape.com (I saw a user on tip.it get muted for this actually). That's not the spirit of the game or the duty of a p-mod. If you really 'need' that silver crown, you want to genuinely help people, catch real troublemakers and improve the community.

By just reporting a person every time you see "*****" blurted out in the midst of a friendly conversation (which could be any, non-vulgar word) you make the community worse and more suspicious & paranoid of each other.

Most p-mods are good people who are not 'report-happy psychos'. I also p-modded from 2004 until quitting due to inactivity. I made maybe 2 reports a week and some posts on the forum. Some I knew had played since the beginning of RS, a few hours a day, making reports rarely and only for a reason. Many of the 'new' p-mods are repulsive though, narcissistic personalities who trample on other players to 'achieve' a crown next to their name. It's sad that Jagex has chosen not to further analyze these people to see if they are fit to be the role models the company needs.

It's not even against the rules to say **** or **** or *****, or to talk about websites like Google or Youtube, or to mention supported fansites like Tip.It or RuneHQ. You think Jagex is giving silver crowns to people who give out false reports?

If people get muted for talking about runescape.com, then it's a false mute that will be appealed successfully. If the appeal is unsuccessful, it's the fault of the appeal system, not the player who sent out the false report. And the person who sent out the report is not going to become a p-mod because of it.

I've been open and honest this whole thread. (apart from things I'm not allowed to say) I have no reason to lie, I don't care what somebody thinks of me on the internet.

You make assumption after assumption, yet you can't seem to understand that you know nothing about me or bts. I'm not power hungry, I don't care whether I'm a mod or not, I never go looking for people to report. I'm not obsolete, It's not even a job. A multi million dollar company (while not perfect, obviously know what they are doing. If you know better go make your own game.) invited me to help out the community, I didn't mind helping out. That's it.

Oh and I can destroy your 'looking for reports' argument, even though you will ignore this too. Even if it were completely based on reports, I played for 7 years, if I had reported regularly then that's more than enough time to get a lot in through casual play. But of course you will still ignore logic as usual and think I hung around looking for trouble.

And of course you're going to glaze over all that, and assume a bunch of stuff about somebody you've never met because of a crown next to his name, and you saw somebody else you didn't like with a crown so they all must be like that. You'd make a good nazi.

It was always a quality over quantity thing, but this "sudden change" is more of a one that's been happening for a while. I guess jagex just didn't think/want to post it until now.

I mean the pmod forum stickies etc were changed a couple times a while ago, each time with more emphasis on being a role model etc, and they added a couple other big things a while back to the pmod system which I can't mention but can assure you points towards it being more 'community based' rather than reporting.

If it were based on nothing but reports around the time I became a pmod, there is no way I would have gotten an invite.

You've proven over and over that you aren't worth anybodies time. I'm done arguing with you, I've had more intelligent discussions with my 6 year old cousin.

There there don't have a tantrum now. My last post really rattled you didn't it? If you don't care what someome thinks of you then you have a funny way of showing it. Judging from your atittude its quite easy to see you are the type of player Jagex wants to stay away from. You're obviously unfit as a mod as you're not used to dealing with people answering you back. New mods will have to deal with people better and quite frankly you're not very good at it unless you're getting your own way. Ironically, you decided to call ME a Nazi lmao. Talk about pot and kettle..........................

You've been very economical with the truth since your first post.You could have told us a lot of what what going on regarding the changes community policing a while ago but you didn't. Its called lies by omission.

Your comments about looking for reports are a complete lie. It's demonstrated in your "You're wrong I'm right" attitude. You've given yourself away on that one. Jagex has accepted it and informed us that this was the criteria. You've got nowhere to hide. Just accept that you used other players to further your own status. No blowing me out of the water there considering the organ grinder has told us how the monkeys got there. Jagex aren't after the little snitches any more, they want common sense people, and that's why you're obsolete...you don't have any. Maybe you might have been suitable once as a form of stop gap but....and you still never answered this....they wanted people with the correct ATTITUDE and were not doing it because of SELF SERVICE. And you still cant deal with WHY Jagex had this change of direction because you know what the answer is but you don't want to say it.

I'm not assuming anything, its called first hand experience and actually reading what Jagex themselves have said. Oh btw if I'm not worth anyones time, who is the bigger fool to keep coming back..............Doh! :wall:.

I'll let you get back to having a tantrum now :D

Wow a post with candour. I can imagine that the first days of RS were completely different days with more 'honourable' players than the self-serving rabble of todays mods. That I CAN accept and that mods were people who just wanted to play the game and not serve their own ends.

Maybe this change of direction will see more analysis of players rather than the reports they bung in. More common sense, less intrusiveness and no 'hey look at me!'. Thats why I started this post in the first place as I just got so fed up with it all.

Most mods I've met usually keeps quiet because they don't want a bunch of people (high and low levels) following them, so I don't think they are in it for status. But I've met ones who are really talkative and they probably are in it more for status than purpose.

Staurolite.png

[hide=Iamdan wrote]I've been open and honest this whole thread. (apart from things I'm not allowed to say) I have no reason to lie, I don't care what somebody thinks of me on the internet.

You've proven over and over that you aren't worth anybodies time. I'm done arguing with you, I've had more intelligent discussions with my 6 year old cousin.[/hide]

There there don't have a tantrum now. My last post really rattled you didn't it? If you don't care what someome thinks of you then you have a funny way of showing it. Judging from your atittude its quite easy to see you are the type of player Jagex wants to stay away from. You're obviously unfit as a mod as you're not used to dealing with people answering you back. New mods will have to deal with people better and quite frankly you're not very good at it unless you're getting your own way. Ironically, you decided to call ME a Nazi lmao. Talk about pot and kettle..........................

You've been very economical with the truth since your first post.You could have told us a lot of what what going on regarding the changes community policing a while ago but you didn't. Its called lies by omission.

Your comments about looking for reports are a complete lie. It's demonstrated in your "You're wrong I'm right" attitude. You've given yourself away on that one. Jagex has accepted it and informed us that this was the criteria. You've got nowhere to hide. Just accept that you used other players to further your own status. No blowing me out of the water there considering the organ grinder has told us how the monkeys got there. Jagex aren't after the little snitches any more, they want common sense people, and that's why you're obsolete...you don't have any. Maybe you might have been suitable once as a form of stop gap but....and you still never answered this....they wanted people with the correct ATTITUDE and were not doing it because of SELF SERVICE. And you still cant deal with WHY Jagex had this change of direction because you know what the answer is but you don't want to say it.

I'm not assuming anything, its called first hand experience and actually reading what Jagex themselves have said. Oh btw if I'm not worth anyones time, who is the bigger fool to keep coming back..............Doh! :wall:.

I'll let you get back to having a tantrum now :D

Wow, hardcore trolling. Look, you should just shut up. Dan has clearly wised up and stopped talking to you; I assume everyone else will do the same, and I encourage it. You're a troll. I'm not going to argue with you. Hopefully nobody else will bother either. You're obviously just trying to elicit some kind of response; you don't have any legitimate contentions. So, yeah. Shut up.

Yes, yes I get it. Some people just don't like it when you argue back at them. Pretty used to it now and seen it all before. Dan could have left this post ages ago but he decided not to. He made a fool of himself with his denials and his attitude. His problem not mine. Same with you, if you find it so offensive that I tell people the way it is then go somewhere else, stop posting here and wipe that brown stuff off your nose.

Edit - With all those shutups you sound like Vicky Pollard.

Yes, yes I get it. Some people just don't like it when you argue back at them. Pretty used to it now and seen it all before. Dan could have left this post ages ago but he decided not to. He made a fool of himself with his denials and his attitude. His problem not mine. Same with you, if you find it so offensive that I tell people the way it is then go somewhere else, stop posting here and wipe that brown stuff off your nose.

No, you're just baiting. Like right here. This post you just made is a thinly veiled insult. "Stop posting here and wipe that brown stuff off your nose"? Flamebait, and obvious at that. It most certainly is your problem, as you should very well know.

No, you're just baiting. Like right here. This post you just made is a thinly veiled insult. "Stop posting here and wipe that brown stuff off your nose"? Flamebait, and obvious at that. It most certainly is your problem, as you should very well know.

Really? Then who was the one who came in, calling me a troll then telling me to shut up....? You! Another pot and kettle person I see. Don't hit out and be suprised when someone rolls it back at you.

Its quite obvious you havent read through the posts of denials etc, then it turns out Jagex proved it correct with their own post. Try reading a little instead of jumping in near the back end of a post. This post was started in February and its proved most of my points.

Really? Then who was the one who came in, calling me a troll then telling me to shut up....? You! Another pot and kettle person I see. Don't hit out and be suprised when someone rolls it back at you.

Its quite obvious you havent read through the posts of denials etc, then it turns out Jagex proved it correct with their own post. Try reading a little instead of jumping in near the back end of a post. This post was started in February and its proved most of my points.

See, you aren't even denying it.

Look, you have no valid contentions, all your supposed facts are merely assumptions, conjectures, wild generalizations, and questionable interpretations of the source, you punctuate with insults your responses to people who point this out, and your whole premise is that moderators are jerks. Do I really need to say more?

You can start flaming me but you don't like it back is that it? The rules apply to me but not you?

You havent got a clue have you? You havent read a thing through these posts nor read the Jagex post about this issue regarding mods. And not one of you have taken on board what Jagex has said. They are looking for different types of players now. Is this so difficult for you to comprehend or do you like cosying up to mods that much that you're blind to it? Do yourself a favour and take a good look at the Jagex post and read it 'properly'. Then you'll realise Jagex have held their hands up and realised it wasnt the way to go - Something which I stated way before in February. Oh and check the forums on the RS site regarding the mods issue. You'll see I'm very much not alone. Last I looked there were over 170+ pages.

You havent got a clue have you?
Is this so difficult for you to comprehend or do you like cosying up to mods that much that you're blind to it?
It's obvious you don't have anything serious to say.

I have indeed read through the whole thread. And I have indeed read the Jagex post (which is only a couple lines of text that don't confirm or deny anything relevant to your argument).

I notice you're not even bothering to defend yourself. You have no valid contentions. All of your so-called facts are baseless assumptions and wild generalizations. And rather than back up anything you say, you choose to attack the people who point this out by accusing them of blindness, cluelessness, and inability to comprehend your argument. (I have highlighted your most recent example above in lieu of quoting the entire post.) In short, you are trolling. Do you deny it?

Oh well in that case I'd advise you to tell Jagex and all those players that they are wrong and you're right :roll:. You haven't once disproved anything I've said. All you've done is given me a bland counter that doesn't dispute any of my points, nor backed it up with any evidence. I've Jagex on my side so where's you evidence. I challenge you to dispute my points as you know you can't. If you had read the post properly you will have seen the denials and in some cases admittance of my initial points. Trying to look clever just makes you look even more ridiculous.

For your info the Jagex post is a couple of pages long. Doh!!. Read it fully!. Baseless assumptions? Wild generalisations? What planet are you on at all. My points have been backed up by Jagex, so if you have a problem you go to them and all those players who agreed with the new direction of mods.

As far as trolling goes you're very good at it. Go to a pub and find a big guy, go up to his face and start on him. When you wake up in hospital you'll know what went wrong.

I notice you're not even bothering to defend yourself. You have no valid contentions. All of your so-called facts are baseless assumptions and wild generalizations. And rather than back up anything you say, you choose to attack the people who point this out by accusing them of blindness, cluelessness, and inability to comprehend your argument. (I have highlighted your most recent example above in lieu of quoting the entire post.) In short, you are trolling. Do you deny it?
Oh well in that case I'd advise you to tell Jagex and all those players that they are wrong and you're right :roll:. You haven't once disproved anything I've said. All you've done is given me a bland counter that doesn't dispute any of my points, nor backed it up with any evidence. I've Jagex on my side so where's you evidence. I challenge you to dispute my points as you know you can't. If you had read the post properly you will have seen the denials and in some cases admittance of my initial points. Trying to look clever just makes you look even more ridiculous.

For your info the Jagex post is a couple of pages long. Doh!!. Read it fully!. Baseless assumptions? Wild generalisations? What planet are you on at all. My points have been backed up by Jagex, so if you have a problem you go to them and all those players who agreed with the new direction of mods.

As far as trolling goes you're very good at it. Go to a pub and find a big guy, go up to his face and start on him. When you wake up in hospital you'll know what went wrong.

Let the record show that jrhairychest denied nothing.