Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Hugger_88

Just had a brainwave. Snipers all have the same ghillie, and cold-blooded pro makes it so an enemy doesn't see a red name or crosshair. Equip your usual (except for tier 2) perks and tactical knife. Since snipers have full mobility, you can effectively be invisible to everyone. Think it would work?

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's up with all the super fast speed hacked matches?

Three out of the five games I just tried to enter all had it, it's really pissing me off.

Wait, what?

Yeah those are hella annoying.

All you do is run incredibly fast. Thats it. But its really annoying.

Law 28: If at first you dont succeed, call in a air strike.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Three out of the five games I just tried to enter all had it, it's really pissing me off.

Wait, what?

Yeah those are hella annoying.

All you do is run incredibly fast. Thats it. But its really annoying.

Law 28: If at first you dont succeed, call in a chopper gunner.

Oh okay, and fixed.

vcz3sx.png

PSN: Skaterguy1224 Tactical Nukes - 22

Law 29: When the opposing team has an 11-0 player and his chopper gunner is coming in, noobs on your team will always run in the open instead of trying to shoot it down, thus making the other player's nuke inevitable.

Law 30: When the opposing team has a player that is close to a nuke, noobs on your team won't do [cabbage] to try and find the camping son of a [bleep] and kill his [bleep] [wagon], thus leading to an inevitable nuking.

EDIT:

played CTF with 5 friends, we played 2 games and went 22 enemy flags captured and 0 enemy captures. my overall kills and deaths was like 50-11. we had the best ctf team of all time :P

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

Wait, what?

Only on Xbox.

Us PS3'ers are safe.

So don't let anyone tell you you're not worth the earth,

These streets are your streets, this turf is your turf,

Don't let anyone tell you that you've got to give in,

Cos you can make a difference, you can change everything,

Just let your dreams be your pilot, your imagination your fuel,

Tear up the book and write your own damn rules,

Use all that heart, hope and soul that you've got,

And the love and the rage that you feel in your gut,

And realise that the other world that you're always looking for,

Lies right here in front of us, just outside this door,

And it's up to you to go out there and paint the canvas,

After all, you were put on the earth to do this,

So shine your light so bright that all can see,

Take pride in being whoever the [bleep] you want to be.

Wait, what?

Only on Xbox.

Us PS3'ers are safe.

Always are :mrgreen:

vcz3sx.png

Man I've had some crazy games lately. Last night I was on Highrise and at the end the other team called in like 2 Emergency airdrops so I went over hoping to get atleast one, killed 2 with my P90, and ended the game with 2 others facing me before they could even get off a bullet. It was an epic game winning kill.

Today I was on Derail and I went to my usual spot to snipe at the beginning of the game and picked off 3 people right off the bat on the frozen pond. They were in a clan so they must've been raging hard on their team.

Then a couple of games after that on Rundown, I got on the minigun by the 2 bridges over by bomb A and killed 5 people crossing the bridge!!! They ended with scores like 3-21 or 2-23 because my friend had almost got a nuke, at 20 kills, 4 assists, and no deaths.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Heh, those laws were great, good job guys. I always hate it when I'm trying to run away from my team, so that if the missile hits me it will only be one kill, but there's always one or two people who follow me.

On another note, tried out third person team tactical for the first time today. Pretty fun on small maps like Rust and Terminal, but annoying on larger maps.

Law 25: Need thermal? No skill.

Lol so true. :razz:

I would never use thermal... ever. Unless you have bad eyes, then its just a horrible attachment.

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

I would never use thermal... ever. Unless you have bad eyes, then its just a horrible attachment.

Makes my eyes go CR@ZY! So i use normal.

vcz3sx.png

I use thermal. It makes sniping on Estate and Wasteland so much easier. I use normal on Derail though because snow is the same color as people without coldblooded.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

I use thermal. It makes sniping on Estate and Wasteland so much easier. I use normal on Derail though because snow is the same color as people without coldblooded.

I tend to avoid it. Don't you think its easier just to watch for movement? Besides, to use thermal you have to zoom in, and when you scope you have limited vision, giving other enemies a good chance to get you without you seeing them.

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

Hmm, I can't even recall running into anyone using akimbo G18's. Seems like most people are sticking with Rangers/1887's. Personally, I only use pistols on my sniper class, and I use the Raffica to pick people off.

Anyone know how to get the treasure chest emblem? It's the only emblem or call sign that doesn't have a description on the call of duty wiki.

I tend to avoid it. Don't you think its easier just to watch for movement? Besides, to use thermal you have to zoom in, and when you scope you have limited vision, giving other enemies a good chance to get you without you seeing them.

But on those maps (not so much Estate) if a sniper is hiding in the foliage then it's much easier to see them. Thermals (I find) are only good on Underpass and Wasteland.

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

But on those maps (not so much Estate) if a sniper is hiding in the foliage then it's much easier to see them. Thermals (I find) are only good on Underpass and Wasteland.

Exactly why the attachment is stupid, it allows useless fanboys to be able to 'snipe'.

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

Exactly why the attachment is stupid, it allows useless fanboys to be able to 'snipe'.

I'm not one of those. "I'm the best sniper in the world" fanboys who attempt to snipe in places like Rust. The only reason I do it is because it's the most efficient on large maps. The thermal scope just adds to that efficiency.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Gah, was about to get a nuke on wasteland then got sniped after the chopper by a guy with....THERMAL!!!!! <_<

-Random Youtuber

It's called common sense, using a thermal scope on Underpass or Wasteland or anything other map you believe it to be requisite on. It's not nooby. Anything that kills you in a way that you should of countered is nooby these days >_>

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

It's called common sense, using a thermal scope on Underpass or Wasteland or anything other map you believe it to be requisite on. It's not nooby. Anything that kills you in a way that you should of countered is nooby these days >_>

So I should sustitute my useful perk for 1 person? No thanks. I can get an across the map RPD kill without an ACOG/thermal on Wasteland. Is something stopping them from doing the same with a massively zoomed in scope?

-Random Youtuber