Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Hugger_88

I hope it's true. Stupid boosters.

They didnt boost, they hacked it...

Quite a few boosted also.

Boosting to 10 prestige would be [bleep]ing insane lol.

Anyway, yeah, I hope IW do more about it than just fix the hack. The hack brings you to level 70 9th prestige though right? Because I've seen someone level 47 9th prestige, felt bad for him since soon he would just be viewed as if a hacker. Then again he might have boosted it.

Seriously, boosters are [developmentally delayed]ed. And if they hack ten prestige and boost they're just being a-holes. I've seen a level 56 10 prestige with Fall on his ACR, impossible to get while playing normally. Seriously pisses me off that you can't tell who boosted and who got it legit.

EDIT: @abby, boosting is usually headshots on FFA with Tac Insert, but for example HC S&D has a lot of riot shield boosters, which empty their LMG mag on a riot shield to give the riot shielder a big match bonus.

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never heard of anybody hacking but boosting is a huge problem.

Hell on many occasions I have actually heard people in the game lobby asking others to boost with them for easy titles/emblems/levels.

Boosters are [bleep]s and they only do it so everyone thinks they are cool when everyone really knows they cheated.

/vent

On a more lighter note, I hit 300 sentry kills yesterday. :thumbsup:

2czeqeh.jpg

I've never heard of anybody hacking

Here's what you do.

Step 1. Go to the Barracks.

Step 2. Go to Leaderboards and go to kills/score/other two I bet.

Step 3. Press Y so the filter is changed to world-wide.

Step 4. Press X to go to the top of the Leaderboards. Viola.

(This is on Xbox, do whatever for Ps3/PC.)

Finally got Thermal on my Intervention. What dumb-[wagon] put an acog on a sniper rifle in the first place? And you can't even steady it ffs!

I also (sort of, in a way) boosted :oops: , but offline during a LAN, during a few small games. Got a silencer on my Barret <3:

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Here's what you do.

Step 1. Go to the Barracks.

Step 2. Go to Leaderboards and go to kills/score/other two I bet.

Step 3. Press Y so the filter is changed to world-wide.

Step 4. Press X to go to the top of the Leaderboards. Viola.

(This is on Xbox, do whatever for Ps3/PC.)

I always knew about that but I thought it was just a glitch or bug or something.

I also (sort of, in a way) boosted :oops: , but offline during a LAN, during a few small games.

Nothing wrong with that, your offline stats are completely separate from the online ones. We're all talking about boosting during Live matches.

Edit: And all my titles/emblems are legit too, yay. :mrgreen:

Hurray for honesty. Lol.

2czeqeh.jpg

I'm proud of my legit FAL. mastery at lvl 48 and fall at 66. I'm only 69, no prestige yet. next up is scar-h mastery then airdrop inbound III and prestiging.

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

I'm proud of my legit FAL. mastery at lvl 48 and fall at 66. I'm only 69, no prestige yet. next up is scar-h mastery then airdrop inbound III and prestiging.

Do you get anything useful for mastering things?

vcz3sx.png

PSN: Skaterguy1224 Tactical Nukes - 22

Do you get anything useful for mastering things?

10k xp and the title of the weapon.

Heck, I found this useful, I bet quite a few of you will too.

How to unlock all of the Titles and Emblems. REALLY useful site.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

I'm only 69, no prestige yet. next up is scar-h mastery then airdrop inbound III and prestiging.

You should wait until after you prestige to do the inbound challenges just because it is going to take a loooong time. Trust me, I went from prestige 1 to prestige 70 and I only had 600 care packages.

And also, go for radar inbound III, it's easier and it has a better looking reward.

Or go for both like I did :mrgreen:. Use hardline and set your killstreaks to UAV, Care Package, Sentry Gun or if you want to get UAV's faster do UAV, Counter-UAV, Sentry Gun.

If you use the former you should get both at roughly the same time.

Heck, I found this useful, I bet quite a few of you will too.

Yeah I posted that on the last page lol. :wink:

I have been following it for quite some time and it looks like it is finally 99.5% finished.

It's interesting that this is the only emblem that no one has figured out how to get yet.

Treasure%20Chest.jpg

Hmm...

2czeqeh.jpg

Few things after a few days of playing that I like and dislike.

dislike:

- Hosts lagging, hosts moving, pretty much everything to do with not having a dedicated server. A lot of times I'll get put in with a [cabbage]ty [wagon] host and get a terrible ping, and hosts moving interrupts the game. [bleep]ing annoying I tell you.

- Not being able to customize matches. Ok, so you can play 4-8 player deathmatch... great. Why can't you play it with more people? What reason do they have to do something as [developmentally delayed]ed as that?

- Certain kill streaks are just stupid. While they are ok in a PUB point of view some of them are just so random that I could see it really screw up an actual match. Like, get a supply crate with a higher end kill streak. It's complete luck and not based on skill at all.

- What is with some of the stupid weapon combinations in this game? Dual shotguns, dual SMGs... some of these are just ridiculous. To think the CoD series used to (loosly) be based off of "Realism", I guess that went out the window with MW2 lol.

- Death streaks. A good touch to help out players who are bad. Make more sense than kill streaks I think (you don't need to help someone with kills when they can obviously kill fine)

- "Achievements". These are fun and a good touch to the XP system I think. Encourage players to try new things.

- Feels more fluid than CoD4. One of the things I didn't like about CoD4 is it felt really... rigid. It was obviously a more "realistic" game but MW2 does have more of an arcade feel I like.

I'm only 69, no prestige yet. next up is scar-h mastery then airdrop inbound III and prestiging.

You should wait until after you prestige to do the inbound challenges just because it is going to take a loooong time. Trust me, I went from prestige 1 to prestige 70 and I only had 600 care packages.

And also, go for radar inbound III, it's easier and it has a better looking reward.

Or go for both like I did :mrgreen:. Use hardline and set your killstreaks to UAV, Care Package, Sentry Gun or if you want to get UAV's faster do UAV, Counter-UAV, Sentry Gun.

But if you want to do the airdrop one, go care package, sentry, emergency airdrop.

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

But if you want to do the airdrop one, go care package, sentry, emergency airdrop.

No no no the UAV helps greatly. All you need is 2 kills and then you can UAV and spot out the rest fairly easily.

Plus if you put on an emergency you probably are never going to get it.

2czeqeh.jpg

No no no the UAV helps greatly. All you need is 2 kills and then you can UAV and spot out the rest fairly easily.

Plus if you put on an emergency you probably are never going to get it.

Not necessarily. Get 3 kills with the sentry after it's dropped and you're there. But. whatever.

EDIT: Urgh, don't you hate it when after you get your harrier, you get killed, then your harrier gets like 13 kills? <_<

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

Boosters are annoying. Found two boosters hiding in a corner, one of them 3 kills off a nuke before i ended it.

Got all my titles and stuff legit as well. They don't reset when you prestige, right?

Unlocked the nuke as well, came close to getting my chopper gunner a few times but kept doing daft stuff and getting killed.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

Stealth bomber looks so [bleep]ing hardcore.

Stealth bomber? That thing gets an average of 2-3 kills per strike. Sure, the strike goes across the map and makes a big boom but the kills are minimal. The Pave low, on the other hand, the other 9 killstreak reward, hovers around the map gunning down enemies; it even takes a buttload of firepower to take it down. I usually get 7 kills on average with the Pave low.

Never use stealth bomber... pave low is sooo much better. Most kills you can get with the stealth bomber is 6 anyway, and what are the chances that all 6 guys are standing out in the open, all massed together or in a perfect line?

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

Stealth bomber looks so [bleep]ing hardcore.

Stealth bomber? That thing gets an average of 2-3 kills per strike. Sure, the strike goes across the map and makes a big boom but the kills are minimal. The Pave low, on the other hand, the other 9 killstreak reward, hovers around the map gunning down enemies; it even takes a buttload of firepower to take it down. I usually get 7 kills on average with the Pave low.

Never use stealth bomber... pave low is sooo much better. Most kills you can get with the stealth bomber is 6 anyway, and what are the chances that all 6 guys are standing out in the open, all massed together or in a perfect line?

I do know about Modern Warfare 2 btw. :lol: I said it looks hardcore, not it is. I never would take it for making kills, i'm just getting the killstreak challenges, however you can easily get more that 3 kills, if you place it correctly you can get a decent amount of kills fast, for example I got 7 just 10 minutes ago.

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

the dumb captain price picture...too many people have it. plus, i like the bar of gold :D

as for the treasure chest, i think you have to hijack a certain number of care packages

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~