Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Hugger_88

Oh yeah, got a second nuke today! On Afghan, started off the streak with an Intervention, got 7 kills, used my Harrier, got another kill, than I got CG. Used my CG, got the nuke with it, than went to the small bunker people snipe from, took a Scar with ACOG that was randomly lying there, and seeing as our team was at 6000 and a bit points (on regular TDM) I just stormed at the cave and killed two more people before being killed by a Semtex. Used the nuke, got the Global Thermonuclear War title and I had a 32 streak before dying. The next game, I got stabbed in the back with a 21 kill streak, which kinda pissed me off, but oh well lol. Got a bunch of other CG's today too, just one nuke though.

Also, I went into third prestige today. I miss all my classes, but that's just the price of prestige I guess. And a lot of my used perks are unlocked early, and I can use the earlier weapons until I unlock the ACR (which I used so much lol). Question, if I get kills with an ACR that I've picked up, will it count towards the prestige challenges if I don't have the challenges unlocked yet?

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know if anyone remembers my original account. Posted a lot on the WaW topic... :???: mp40 ftl Well, as far as Modern Warfare 2, my PSN ID is DistrictOfDeath. I'm 4th prestige and have a K/D ratio of 2.77. [/credentials]

I love using all weapons (except the F2000) but my favorite class that I have the most success with is:

TAR-21 w/silencer

Stinger

Semtex or Claymores (depending on the map)

Flash Grenades

Scavenger Pro

Coldblooded Pro

Ninja Pro

add me - Skaterguy1224, I need good people as when ever i play demolition i get idiots playing....

Added. Demolition is a terrible game mode if you have moronic random teammates.

Question, if I get kills with an ACR that I've picked up, will it count towards the prestige challenges if I don't have the challenges unlocked yet?

Which prestige challenges? You need to have the weapons unlocked in order to do challenges for them, but I'm guessing you mean something else :?

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Question, if I get kills with an ACR that I've picked up, will it count towards the prestige challenges if I don't have the challenges unlocked yet?

Which prestige challenges? You need to have the weapons unlocked in order to do challenges for them, but I'm guessing you mean something else :?

When you prestige once, you'll have two more challenges under the regular challenges, which glow green, and don't reset after prestiging. Those are the ones I mean.

Alright, so some guy went into the PC's files and found all the voices for the Militia.

Just skip to 3:50. Very much worth it.

EDIT: Hah!

After reconizing a certain "somebody's" PSN Name, it looks to me that 3rkid is back. Yes yes, i'm slow, but i've been away from TIF for like 3-4 months.

Lmfao, got the prestige challenge for dropping a care package on some poor idiot's head.

Please tell me you got a title or emblem for that.

You do, its just not that good.

vcz3sx.png

PSN: Skaterguy1224 Tactical Nukes - 22

They do not reset, but only the green ones

That wasn't his question and actually the last 4 or 5 challenges in the prestige tier do in fact reset when you prestige again.

What was his question?

vcz3sx.png

PSN: Skaterguy1224 Tactical Nukes - 22

both are good.

AC130 pros:

3 weapon choices, all effective

with danger close pro, howitzer dirts on kids

can shoot down enemy aircraft

once activated, the plane is already circling the map

very hard to shoot down, and if you do get shot down, you are 90% guaranteed at least 15 sec of flight time

AC130 cons:

if enemy has cold blooded, very hard to get any kills

weapons have cool down time so you can't full auto the mini howitzer (40mm i believe)

doesn't last very long so you don't get a good 360 view of battlefield prior to expiration

you'll need to lead shots as there is a projectile flight time

bad in maps with lots of buildings and cover

Chopper gunner pros:

full auto gun, no cool down time

AI pilot flies you to good spots (usually near enemy location)

enemies with cold blooded still turn up white on the thermal, just no red box around them

there is aim assist so you need to shoot in the vincinity of the target

lasts longer than AC130, leads to more kills

much easier to operate in terms of user friendly compared to AC130

good on pretty much all maps

Chopper gunner cons:

easily shot down, only one set of flares

hard to aim when it's flying around

has to fly into the map, so time is lost there

can get shot down by harrier killstreak

verdict:

chopper gunner

while being more vulnerable to getting shot down, it is easier to get kills due to enemies still showing up white even if they have cold blooded. also, the AI pilot flies you to enemy spots so it's easier to shoot them. the auto turret with no cool down time allows for faster kills too

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

Me shooting down a harrier, an attack helicopter, another harrier, and a pavelow, as soon as they entered the map, one right after the other resulted in some colorfully worded jeers in the lobby afterward :rolleyes:

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

I've been lvl 70 for about 2 weeks, no prestige for me.

I usualy use..................OR

ACR silenced.............. Barrett .50 cal acog sight/ fmj

m93 raffica akimbo.....m93 raffica akimbo

scavenger pro..............Sight of hand pro

stoping power pro.......stoping power pro

steady aim pro.............steady aim pro

Can anyone tell me how to get the BOOM!Headshot title? I want it so bad and I have no idea how, I'm guessing I need to get two headshots with one bullet/shot?

99 fletching achieved 09/04/08 99 defence achieved 08/31/09 99 smithing achieved 07/25/10
99 attack achieved 03/11/10 99 constitution achieved 05/14/11
99 strength achieved 06/01/11 99 cooking achieved 01/17/12
99 woodcutting achieved 05/10/12 99 firemaking achieved 05/10/12

^ 25 headshots with an LMG.

Here is a list of all titles/emblems... http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Callsigns

Edit: Also this is just my opinion but I think you should at least get first prestige.

I would presitge and I love the idea of it. I don't ,however, like getting all my perk challenges completed and I just got fall on my Barret .50 cal, I might prestige if I get bored enough. Thanks for the info on the title.

99 fletching achieved 09/04/08 99 defence achieved 08/31/09 99 smithing achieved 07/25/10
99 attack achieved 03/11/10 99 constitution achieved 05/14/11
99 strength achieved 06/01/11 99 cooking achieved 01/17/12
99 woodcutting achieved 05/10/12 99 firemaking achieved 05/10/12

^ To each their own I guess, but you are missing out on a bunch of new challenges to work for.

Yeah, atleast prestige once so you get access to the prestige challenges.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

Nope.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM