Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Hugger_88

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, I keep pissing off people that call in Harriers. I have Stopping Power Pro, and as soon as the Harrier appears I hit it with the AT4, then some SCAR-H rounds for an almost insta-kill.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

All PS3 players add me, just say your from tip.it - Skaterguy1224....I almost always get a 2:1 + K/DR i like demolition,groundwar,demolition. anything with a nukeable objctive, also anything with out a kill limit.

vcz3sx.png

PSN: Skaterguy1224 Tactical Nukes - 22

If anyone on 360 wants to add me my GT is in my signature, hopefully I'll be on tonight but for some reason my router changed my NAT type to strict the other night but will hopefully have sorted itself out by now.

All PS3 players add me, just say your from tip.it - Skaterguy1224....I almost always get a 2:1 + K/DR i like demolition,groundwar,demolition. anything with a nukeable objctive, also anything with out a kill limit.

I added you ages ago but never played with you because you aren't online. <_<

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

We'll have to try to get sometime in, but im in USA so England has differnet times, altough im on late at night.

vcz3sx.png

We'll have to try to get sometime in, but im in USA so England has differnet times, altough im on late at night.

What time is yours -GMT? I can probably work out when the best time to play is.

EDIT: Thinking about getting a capcard, what's a good one for under £30?

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

Lol, I keep pissing off people that call in Harriers. I have Stopping Power Pro, and as soon as the Harrier appears I hit it with the AT4, then some SCAR-H rounds for an almost insta-kill.

Use a Stinger. You can shoot down every air killstreak, including AC130's with it.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

Use a Stinger. You can shoot down every air killstreak, including AC130's with it.

Although AC-130's have 2 flares.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

Which pisses me off because I can never shoot 3 missiles at it without it running away. :mad:

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

*cough*scavenger*cough*

-Random Youtuber

My dad told me of a Dallas Cowboy player who got interviewed on ESPN. He likes to play MW2 on his 360 in his spare time. My dad gave me his tag because he gave it out, and asked me to find the guy and beat him because this guy was talking alot of smack. Apparently he's level 65, since he said that. Awaiting him too accept my req because he invited anyone to play him. Hope he accepts, it'd be fun to beat him. He only has 31 friends and his tag is Jat90. Gl to anyone planning on playing him for kicks.

GG.gif

^ that sounds pretty cool, I remember I added a guy who gave out his tag on the radio (he was the host of my favourite station), his list was full though :(

So today I played MW2 for the first time in probably a week. I'm pretty sure I went about 300 kills and 30 deaths today. I was doing so good it was crazy. One game I went 26-0 and the game directly after I went 32-0 (groundwar). The people in the lobby thought I was a god at the game because I hadnt died in like 20 minutes lol. My K/D went from 2.33->2.43

dcfclogo4.jpg

[Admin Edit: Attempting to publicly humiliate a user in your signature is inappropriate]

Quit Runescape... Dec 2001 - Jan 2008 on and off... mostly off.

I am an anti-vehicle GOD. assuming the class is up, I can take down anything, even if I don't have scavenger on my anti-vehicle class. I shoot off 2 stingers, try to die fast, spawn, then shoot off the third one and then bye bye AC130. also, I stinger almost anything that flies, save for UAV as i don't care about those as I play hardcore, have silencers on almost always (FAL fall camo bling ACOG scope and silencer is my class of choice a well as cold blooded pro) and even if I don't (due to slight of hand pro on my anti-vehicle class for a faster 2nd stinger shot in case of flares), I can take down most anything provided my team asks. otherwise, I go about my business unharmed with my FAL and continue to wreck noobs while remaining invisible to all enemy killstreaks.

in other news, working on extended mags for scar, need like 26 more FMJ kills. after, it's an easy 20 noob tube kills and I've mastered it.

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

I am an anti-vehicle GOD. assuming the class is up, I can take down anything, even if I don't have scavenger on my anti-vehicle class. I shoot off 2 stingers, try to die fast, spawn, then shoot off the third one and then bye bye AC130. also, I stinger almost anything that flies, save for UAV as i don't care about those as I play hardcore, have silencers on almost always (FAL fall camo bling ACOG scope and silencer is my class of choice a well as cold blooded pro) and even if I don't (due to slight of hand pro on my anti-vehicle class for a faster 2nd stinger shot in case of flares), I can take down most anything provided my team asks. otherwise, I go about my business unharmed with my FAL and continue to wreck noobs while remaining invisible to all enemy killstreaks.

in other news, working on extended mags for scar, need like 26 more FMJ kills. after, it's an easy 20 noob tube kills and I've mastered it.

Doesn't count if you use Cold Blooded because they can't see you. I take out plenty of Harriers and Pavelows while they are capable of shooting me. Chopper Gunners and AC-130 are a little harder because they just aim for the red box.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Doesn't count if you use Cold Blooded because they can't see you. I take out plenty of Harriers and Pavelows while they are capable of shooting me. Chopper Gunners and AC-130 are a little harder because they just aim for the red box.

When ever I chopper gun i always can see cold bloodeder's

vcz3sx.png

Not sure if I posted this already, but anyone feel free to add me on ps3 (name in signature). I play domination mostly, but my k/d is only 1.65 even though it's been going up a lot lately (This is my first COD other than Wii). I'm not one of those annoying people who camp in a corner while the other team plants bombs either, I actually try to plant/diffuse bombs.

Also, how can people be on their 4th/5th/6th prestige already? How much time played does it take to get up to there? :blink:

That'll shoot down when you get into higher overall kills. :thumbdown:

If you mean my KD, then I doubt it

dcfclogo4.jpg

[Admin Edit: Attempting to publicly humiliate a user in your signature is inappropriate]

Quit Runescape... Dec 2001 - Jan 2008 on and off... mostly off.

Not sure if I posted this already, but anyone feel free to add me on ps3 (name in signature). I play domination mostly, but my k/d is only 1.65 even though it's been going up a lot lately (This is my first COD other than Wii). I'm not one of those annoying people who camp in a corner while the other team plants bombs either, I actually try to plant/diffuse bombs.

Also, how can people be on their 4th/5th/6th prestige already? How much time played does it take to get up to there? :blink:

Play demolition, you get godly amount of exp if your really good.

And its been like four months now its not that surprising.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang