Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Hugger_88

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I only have three spec ops left. Homeland Security, Estate Takedown, and the one where you go house to house with that land vehicle. It has the laser designator and you have to download the files. Once I get those done I only have the intel to find and then I have 1000/1000.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

Omfg. This has been my best night ever.

So about five games in I'm in Afgan and doing pretty well. I hid by the stairs and got 5 kills, then with my predator got a triple kill with all the enemies coming up through the cave. Then, with my harrier strike, I got another triple kill by aiming it right outside the cave. Then of course I deploy my pavlov. So I'm up to 11 kills, my harrier and pavlov are right above the enemies, and it was a bloodbath. My two aircraft combined ended up getting 15 more kills, adding up to 26 kills total, all with 0 deaths. Then some [wagon] jumped me from behind and then a few seconds later the game ended.

Well, I ended up shattering my previous killstreak record of 20, and brought it up to 26. Then a few games later on Scrapyard, I camped in the blue building and got a 28 killstreak, 0 deaths (the final game was 28 kills, 2 deaths for me, I got MVP).

:thumbsup:

camping are very bad

I try not to camp... it just depends on the positions of the enemies. In this case, they had the blue building surrounded so if I even tried to take a step out I would have probably been shot. My main aim in games is to get least deaths; its a matter of choosing when to move and when I have to camp. But honestly I don't like to camp and be labeled a camper, it just happens sometimes to avoid deaths in certain tight situations. :(

Oh and on other note I'm going to try to go for a 3.00 K/D ratio. It's going to be a tough challenge, but after playing runescape so much I'm used to ridiculous goals. :P

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

Had a pretty good day today. Got my Scar-h mastery, which got me 11k xp in one 'pop-up' thing (where it shows xp/points gained). Been having a lot of fun with my BOOM class. And has anyone else noticed how broken the Spas' range is? I swear... IW messed up all of the shotguns this time. I didn't believe it at first, when people were using it against me, but then I tried it out on a game of TDM on Rust, and I dominated with it.

Btw, has anyone looked at the top of the leaderboards for score? Some maaaaajor glitches happening there.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Had a pretty good day today. Got my Scar-h mastery, which got me 11k xp in one 'pop-up' thing (where it shows xp/points gained). Been having a lot of fun with my BOOM class. And has anyone else noticed how broken the Spas' range is? I swear... IW messed up all of the shotguns this time. I didn't believe it at first, when people were using it against me, but then I tried it out on a game of TDM on Rust, and I dominated with it.

Btw, has anyone looked at the top of the leaderboards for score? Some maaaaajor glitches happening there.

You talking about the sniper shottie? If so yes I think that is way overpowered. Infact, I agree, almost all the shotguns are messed up.

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

Yesterday:

-Bought MW2

-Played for several hours

Today:

-Played a lot of campaign (nearly finished I think)

-Played online some, level 10.

-ACCIDENTALLY KNOCKED OVER MY XBOX WHILE PLAYING CAUSING A HUGE CIRCULAR SCRATCH ON THE DISK. help me plz :'(

1) Borrow a friend's copy and download it onto your Xbox's harddrive.

2) Continue to play as normal with your scrathed disc

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Yesterday:

-Bought MW2

-Played for several hours

Today:

-Played a lot of campaign (nearly finished I think)

-Played online some, level 10.

-ACCIDENTALLY KNOCKED OVER MY XBOX WHILE PLAYING CAUSING A HUGE CIRCULAR SCRATCH ON THE DISK. help me plz :'(

1) Borrow a friend's copy and download it onto your Xbox's harddrive.

2) Continue to play as normal with your scrathed disc

3) Go like this :wall: a couple of times for doing that.

4) Place your Xbox flat on the table/whatever so it doesn't happen again.

OR cough up some dough and re-buy it, or rent. But I'd go with what riku said.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Just got level 40 1st Prestige, and a 30 killstreak :D

But just curious, I used Harrier-Chopper Gunner-Nuke as my killstreaks, do you guys think there are better combinations?

Want to help the Tip.It Crew? Visit the Website Updates & Corrections forum!

The biggest problem with this game ATM, in my opinion, is it's lack of consistency.

For example, let's take knifing. About half the time at the moment, I will press R3 to knife, I will see my knife go into the opponent's body,, and while it is lodged in their skull (or other body part), they somehow manage to shoot me, when they should be dead. The killcam will then show me just standing in front of them doing nothing.

The rest of the time it will work fine. I don't get it. Why should something that works 10 times in a row, under the same conditions, not work the next time, under the same conditions?

So don't let anyone tell you you're not worth the earth,

These streets are your streets, this turf is your turf,

Don't let anyone tell you that you've got to give in,

Cos you can make a difference, you can change everything,

Just let your dreams be your pilot, your imagination your fuel,

Tear up the book and write your own damn rules,

Use all that heart, hope and soul that you've got,

And the love and the rage that you feel in your gut,

And realise that the other world that you're always looking for,

Lies right here in front of us, just outside this door,

And it's up to you to go out there and paint the canvas,

After all, you were put on the earth to do this,

So shine your light so bright that all can see,

Take pride in being whoever the [bleep] you want to be.

matchmaking and multiplayer structure sucks in this game

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

The biggest problem with this game ATM, in my opinion, is it's lack of consistency.

For example, let's take knifing. About half the time at the moment, I will press R3 to knife, I will see my knife go into the opponent's body,, and while it is lodged in their skull (or other body part), they somehow manage to shoot me, when they should be dead. The killcam will then show me just standing in front of them doing nothing.

The rest of the time it will work fine. I don't get it. Why should something that works 10 times in a row, under the same conditions, not work the next time, under the same conditions?

Not an issue with the game, it's an issue with the connection. This is true for every game on every system, and is especially apparent on MW2. It's not something that can be fixed.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

got fall on my FAL...no title because im not any prestige yet...so sad....

modmarkl.jpg

you guys play hardcore at all?

modmarkl.jpg

Had some things that annoyed me lately that I have heard mentioned before.

1. Spawns - There have been times where I killed someone, only to have them kill me two seconds later from behind (This happens on big maps too like Afghan, and no they were not using a TI).

2. Stupid teammates - I know this may be a childish argument, but I have had some pretty darn awful teammates. I like to play objective based games like Demolition, and a lot of times my teammates just sit in a corner and camp when there's a bomb or two to be defused. I can understand it if they are just bad while still trying, since we all had to start somewhere, but it annoys me when people just try to pad their k/d while taking a loss.

Really noticed how messed up the shotgun ranges are. So damn annoying.

Got a few lulz out of these 14 year old English kids playing last night. Playing domination on Afghan, they were on me and my friends team and we were demolishing the other side. One of the kids started arguing with his mum with his headset still on, who was telling him he'd been on it all day and whatever. In the lobby after, his two pals decided to try and take the piss out of some guy on the other side who didn't play too well. Pretty sure the dude was drunk cos he started swearing and talking smack with them. They then started talking smack to me so me and my friend said we'd let the scores of the next match settle it. Turns out we got Terminal, which is by far my best map. Needless to say we completely decimated them. I got most points/kills/least deaths but the kids in the lobby after started making excuses about lag and how they were "only Tac Knifing". Kids these days... :razz:

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

i agree...spawns in this game are garbage. i get killed, wait 10 sec for respawn (i am a hardcore junkie), run out like 5 feet, then get kill from the side or someone rounds the corner and i get knifed. its ridiculous. the game takes into account your teammates position when spawning you, but the spawns are almost always in the most god awful spots. for example, on favela (my favorite map), there is a spawn that is in a corner on the ground between the middle brick 3 story and opium plant roof. i spawn there, and someone in the window of the long building with the tin roof on my left (at the 'bottom' of the map) shoots me as i barely take a step out. the game should also take into account your enemy's sightlines when spawning you to avoid [cabbage] like this.

modmarkl.jpg