Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Hugger_88

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got my M16 back, and thankfully have been playing a lot better. I'm hoping to get as many of the titles and emblems for the M16 as I can before I prestige. :)

The challenges for titles and emblems don't reset when you prestige. ;)

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

I got my M16 back, and thankfully have been playing a lot better. I'm hoping to get as many of the titles and emblems for the M16 as I can before I prestige. :)

The challenges for titles and emblems don't reset when you prestige. ;)

Really? So say I had 600 kills racked up then prestiged they'd still be there? :blink:

Yes.

When you prestige, all titles and emblems are kept, but weapons, attachments, killstreak unlocks all go.

__

Was on underpass today, got a 26 streak with knifing+predator missile + harrier + chopper gunner. Shame I didn't have a nuke.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

Yes.

When you prestige, all titles and emblems are kept, but weapons, attachments, killstreak unlocks all go.

__

Was on underpass today, got a 26 streak with knifing+predator missile + harrier + chopper gunner. Shame I didn't have a nuke.

I know that, I asked if the prestige challenges reset when you prestiged.

I missed another few collaterals again today, I think I should just accept the fact I'm not the best sniper in the world and move on. :P

Yes.

__

I missed another few collaterals again today, I think I should just accept the fact I'm not the best sniper in the world and move on. :P

The majority of the prestige challenges don't get reset, a few on the prestige list get reset.

Yes.

__

The majority of the prestige challenges don't get reset, a few on the prestige list get reset.

Killstreak ones don't.

LAst stand, flash, stun, silencer and knife ones do.

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

I just realized how fun knifing is. :smile:

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I got two collateral damages yesterday both completely on accident, one was a First blood and the other was a lucky shot threw a chain link fence on Scrapyard. I'm in love with quick scoping atm :thumbup: I also can't stand the 1887s now

[hide=99s]47,297th to 99 Attack, 12/10/08
47,898th to 99 Hitpoints, 3/29/09
78,286th to 99 Strength, 4/5/09
36,125th to 99 Range, 6/7/09, 12:30 in the morning.
70,280th to 99 Defence, 4/16/10
67,781st to 99 Magic, 8/13/10
Somethingth to 99 Slayer on some day during the Summer (I forgot to write it down)
169,099th to 99 Cooking , 4/9/11
Idk what to 99 fm at some point
Idk what to 99 prayer on 1/28/2012

?? 99 thieving 12/30/2015

?? 99 herblore 1/2/2016, ?? 99 dungeoneering 9/5/2016[/hide]

s2k10n.png

Even if it's a dumb story, telling it changes other people just the slightest little bit, just as living the story changes me. An infinitesimal change. And that infinitesimal change ripples outward-ever smaller but everlasting. I will get forgotten, but the stories will last. And so we all matter-maybe less than a lot, but always more than none.

-John Green (An Abundance of Katherines)

I got Modern Warfare 2 on PC for Christmas, not sure if online is gonna be any good though (I heard there are no ded servers :o). Anyways, I'm still looking forward to playing it. Its still installing :lol:.

So, really, I'm just wondering if its worth playing multiplayer? And I've never actually played Modern Warfare but I know the storyline at least :P, so I don't really know about all the jargon you guys use. I'll catch onto it over the holidays because I'll be playing it a lot.

disturbeda.png

Hopefully will be getting this tomorrow. So much fun.

Gunsgunsguns...

You're game to us tommorow Dizzle. Sorry.

Lolwut-verbose.jpg

People who are playing mw2 for the first time don't know where to go to not die, what guns to use, etc. which makes it a lot easier to get fr33 k1ll5 pl0x. :twss:

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber