Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Hugger_88

For those that don't know, if you want to unlock the Tactical knife without getting the normal kills with .44 magnum, when you unlock it just use the first recon default class. Tac Knife kills count as kills for the gun you're using. It has the perfect perks, except for ninja instead of commando.

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those that don't know, if you want to unlock the Tactical knife without getting the normal kills with .44 magnum, when you unlock it just use the first recon default class. Tac Knife kills count as kills for the gun you're using. It has the perfect perks, except for ninja instead of commando.

I always do it with the normal magnum, cos it's useful to know you can rely on it to kill people. If you only really get TacKnife kills, you don't get as good at shooting th pistol.

So don't let anyone tell you you're not worth the earth,

These streets are your streets, this turf is your turf,

Don't let anyone tell you that you've got to give in,

Cos you can make a difference, you can change everything,

Just let your dreams be your pilot, your imagination your fuel,

Tear up the book and write your own damn rules,

Use all that heart, hope and soul that you've got,

And the love and the rage that you feel in your gut,

And realise that the other world that you're always looking for,

Lies right here in front of us, just outside this door,

And it's up to you to go out there and paint the canvas,

After all, you were put on the earth to do this,

So shine your light so bright that all can see,

Take pride in being whoever the [bleep] you want to be.

I always do it with the normal magnum, cos it's useful to know you can rely on it to kill people. If you only really get TacKnife kills, you don't get as good at shooting th pistol.

Also, Akimbo magnums is straight up gangsta! :D

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

Scrub what i said earlier about disliking Favela, made myself an SMG/.44 magnum class for CQB and absolutely anihilated with it. Still need to get my k/d ratio back to what it was before my [cabbage] spell this morning.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

Scrub what i said earlier about disliking Favela, made myself an SMG/.44 magnum class for CQB and absolutely anihilated with it. Still need to get my k/d ratio back to what it was before my [cabbage] spell this morning.

You use an SMG for Favela? You must be running through the alleys because assault rifles work perfectly from the rooftops. A good SMG map is Skidrow. I hated Skidrow until I made a class with the P90.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Riot Shield on Demolition IS FULL OF WIN. It's so funny, people just don't know what to do :P

Or any objective game for that matter. Just running around then whipping out a shotgun when they run makes you laugh.

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

Omfg. This has been my best night ever.

So about five games in I'm in Afgan and doing pretty well. I hid by the stairs and got 5 kills, then with my predator got a triple kill with all the enemies coming up through the cave. Then, with my harrier strike, I got another triple kill by aiming it right outside the cave. Then of course I deploy my pavlov. So I'm up to 11 kills, my harrier and pavlov are right above the enemies, and it was a bloodbath. My two aircraft combined ended up getting 15 more kills, adding up to 26 kills total, all with 0 deaths. Then some [wagon] jumped me from behind and then a few seconds later the game ended.

Well, I ended up shattering my previous killstreak record of 20, and brought it up to 26. Then a few games later on Scrapyard, I camped in the blue building and got a 28 killstreak, 0 deaths (the final game was 28 kills, 2 deaths for me, I got MVP).

:thumbsup:

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

So about five games in I'm in Afgan and doing pretty well. I hid by the stairs and got 5 kills, then with my predator got a triple kill with all the enemies coming up through the cave. Then, with my harrier strike, I got another triple kill by aiming it right outside the cave. Then of course I deploy my pavlov. So I'm up to 11 kills, my harrier and pavlov are right above the enemies, and it was a bloodbath. My two aircraft combined ended up getting 15 more kills, adding up to 26 kills total, all with 0 deaths. Then some [wagon] jumped me from behind and then a few seconds later the game ended.

Well, I ended up shattering my previous killstreak record of 20, and brought it up to 26. Then a few games later on Scrapyard, I camped in the blue building and got a 28 killstreak, 0 deaths (the final game was 28 kills, 2 deaths for me, I got MVP).

It's time to slap the nuke onto your killstreaks. It's calling for you.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Just unlocked the RPG. So much fun with danger close. Been trying to get Scar-h mastery, (fmj challenge is all that is left) and decided to have a bit of fun. Scar-h /nade launcher, RPG, frag grenade, Danger Close = So hilarious. Don't care if it's the noob tube, it's still hilarious. Went 27 / 3 on Quarry with it. :thumbup:

P.S. Boo signature limits :thumbdown:

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Danger Close Pro has to be the most underrated perk ever. If you are going for nukes, the pro version increases air support damage so your harriers and chopper gunner will earn you a godly amount of kills making nukes simple to get.

BR BR BR? HUEHUEHEUEHUE

Just unlocked the RPG. So much fun with danger close. Been trying to get Scar-h mastery, (fmj challenge is all that is left) and decided to have a bit of fun. Scar-h /nade launcher, RPG, frag grenade, Danger Close = So hilarious. Don't care if it's the noob tube, it's still hilarious. Went 27 / 3 on Quarry with it. :thumbup:

P.S. Boo signature limits :thumbdown:

Trade in Semtex for the frag grenade and you have a great set. I loved using that set, but with the ACR instead of the Scar-h.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

camping are very bad

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

Rediscovered the awesomeness of the Vector. :wub:

-Random Youtuber

Got my K/d ratio back to what it was before i started playing [cabbage], then all the way back down again haha.

Been using the .44 Magnum with TacKnife for almost everything, probably the reason i've been playing bad.

Hate those akimbo shotguns, been killed a lot of times by a guy with them shooting from miles away.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

Rediscovered the awesomeness of the Vector. :wub:

It's an excellent gun silenced.

Wow, I swear I always get the [bleep]ing idiot team. It seems whenever the enemy team gets some kind of killstreak, nobody bothers to blow it up, yet when I seem to use mine, the enemies always blow it up after it's only gotten like 3 kills. Also I always get put in games against [bleep]ing [kitties] who are camping and coming from behind lately.

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

Wow, I swear I always get the [bleep]ing idiot team. It seems whenever the enemy team gets some kind of killstreak, nobody bothers to blow it up, yet when I seem to use mine, the enemies always blow it up after it's only gotten like 3 kills. Also I always get put in games against [bleep]ing [kitties] who are camping and coming from behind lately.

So do I. I can't shoot down anything, as the AT4 takes like 3 shots to get down a harrier, and I don't unlock the stinger for a few more levels. <_<

@Insanity: Is it any good with rapid fire? Might try and use the same class as you when I unlock the silencer. :P

-Random Youtuber

So do I. I can't shoot down anything, as the AT4 takes like 3 shots to get down a harrier, and I don't unlock the stinger for a few more levels. <_<

@Insanity: Is it any good with rapid fire? Might try and use the same class as you when I unlock the silencer. :P

Rapid fire is ok, but use red dot when you get it.

Rapid fire is ok, but use red dot when you get it.

I use rapid fire and a silencer on my P90 and it helps the recoil a lot. But I fire from the hip with it.

And Windex, your friends are really wierd...

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

This has to be the 1000th time this has happened. I'll unload my clip into someone, they'll kill me in one hit. Then the killcam shows them killing me before I get a shot off.

Makes the game almost unplayable.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

This has to be the 1000th time this has happened. I'll unload my clip into someone, they'll kill me in one hit. Then the killcam shows them killing me before I get a shot off.

Makes the game almost unplayable.

That just happened to me. Happened once too many this session so decided to take a break before i rage launched my xbox out the window haha.

Also happens to me loads with knives as well, i see my own knife going into his torso as he is still running but somehow he manages to knife me first. Gah.

Also started using the Intervention now instead of the .50 Cal. 'Tis good. :thumbup:

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

m21 better. sure it takes 2 shots but it's accurate and fast enough that you can get the 2nd shot off fast

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~