Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Hugger_88

Sorry I havnt posted in so long everyone. Been busy with the life.

Add me on Xbox and tell me who you are. I get alot of randy friend requests soo... yeah.

GT is Siing Looks like Sling ingame

Untitled_zpsrs1nv3dr.pnginstabadge_zps761d5351.png

- 60,023rd to 99 Firemaking on April 29th, 2012 -- 15,152nd to 99 agility on August 21st, 2011 -
- 30,569th to 99 Prayer on June 26th, 2011 -- 22,646th to 99 Hunter on Jan 9th, 2011 -
1993 Miata; sold - 2001 E46 330i; "totaled" - 2001 E46 325iT; Bags and wheels ;)

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uh, I'm going for all the Scar-H challenges. What a nightmare. Killing 20 people with the noob-tube was a headache, and I still have to do a ton of headshots and get 40 penetration kills with FMJ.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Scar is one of the easiest guns to master, it has one of the best iron sights.

It has nothing to do with getting kills, the challenges are annoying as hell. It's going to kill my k/d r.

Headshots = Luck unless you sneak up on them.

Penetration kills = Occasional

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Scar is one of the easiest guns to master, it has one of the best iron sights.

It has nothing to do with getting kills, the challenges are annoying as hell. It's going to kill my k/d r.

Headshots = Luck unless you sneak up on them.

Penetration kills = Occasional

Give 3rd person a try for FMJ kills, on a good map I can get 20 FMJ kills.

I like all of the lame updates to the title the author of the thread makes.

...?

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Oh my God this is making me sooooo mad....I have Harriers - Chopper gunner - nuke. Well when ever I get Harriers i sneak steallthy to a good hiding spot and let them do there job, well i watch me back and go swiftly and cautlessly and within 30 seconds of me running bam i get Bulled [bleeped] i dont run out in the open this crap still happens, and ill unload a whole scar stopping power clip in there chest and they'll hit me twice and im dead, and the killcam shows me standing there like an idiot.....God this is making me mad, IW is lucky it adddictive....

vcz3sx.png

PSN: Skaterguy1224 Tactical Nukes - 22

Yea some of the kills are absolute BS. It makes me so mad when I have the obvious advantage (hiding behind a dumpster or something, with a shotgun aimed at where the enemy will come), and I get killed in the stupidest way. Because of the miniscule lag on games, enemies are sometimes able to accidentally pull of headshots (even though at the time they were aiming near the upper chest or just barely away from my head). The bullet delay causes some frustrating deaths...

But yes you are right. MW2 is just too damn addictive to quit. :mrgreen:

Also another minor thing I've noticed with multiplayer matching... sometimes I am matched with ridiculously good, hardened, experienced players, who kick my [wagon] in every game because the idiots know how to stick together and pile, and then sometimes I am matched with ridiculously stupid, idiotic players (usually tons of rank 30s and below), who can't shoot a gun for their life, whom I slaughter and end up with tons of supernatural accolades. It never seems to match me with players at my level... shouldn't that be exactly how it works?

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

Wow i just got a nuke on over pass, i hate that level and i got a nuke! I had stayed in the train area by I think is A on demoltion and i got my harriers and they got me 2 kills...so i stayed there killing while everyone is coming after me. Then i got my chopper gunner and it got me like to 22 kill streak then the new round had started, my hands where shaking uncotrollibly while i waited at my spot, was a really dumb tactic but i killed everyone coming after me, then i had used my scar's clip and switched to acimbo magnums while me and this guy where going at it then i kill him, 1 more kill i thought, then my teamate got killed infront of me and i was next on this guy's list and i killed him and i saw that sexy nuke. I released it and shot my magnums like a mad man in the air. Was the most nerve racking MW2 match i think....but was still fun as hell, got a lot of hate messages and idiots saying crap, but hey who got the nuke?

vcz3sx.png

Had an AMAZING game of Third-person team tac. CTF. It was on rust, and I had marathon pro, lightweight, and idk, using mostly a spas (cos it owns in 3rd person). We went 26-0, and I captured 18 of those. And, I swear this should be a challenge, I captured 4 of them (in a row) WITH. OUT. STOPPING. Ran in one giant circle. DOMINATION please.

P.S. IW needs to fix this. Whenever I launch a noob-nade, it makes the "thump" sound, but 2 seconds later the grenade launches. It's so stupid when you hear that then get killed by the guy you were aiming at, only to find out nothing happened. Such BS. They need to make it so you hear the sound, the round goes off.

P.S.S. When you prestige, do you keep the challenges you have already completed, completed? Or does EVERYTHING go back to reset? Also, say I had 47/50 Counter-UAV's called in, and I prestige, does that go down to 0 as well?

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Had an AMAZING game of Third-person team tac. CTF. It was on rust, and I had marathon pro, lightweight, and idk, using mostly a spas (cos it owns in 3rd person). We went 26-0, and I captured 18 of those. And, I swear this should be a challenge, I captured 4 of them (in a row) WITH. OUT. STOPPING. Ran in one giant circle. DOMINATION please.

P.S. IW needs to fix this. Whenever I launch a noob-nade, it makes the "thump" sound, but 2 seconds later the grenade launches. It's so stupid when you hear that then get killed by the guy you were aiming at, only to find out nothing happened. Such BS. They need to make it so you hear the sound, the round goes off.

P.S.S. When you prestige, do you keep the challenges you have already completed, completed? Or does EVERYTHING go back to reset? Also, say I had 47/50 Counter-UAV's called in, and I prestige, does that go down to 0 as well?

Yea its just like MW, but you keep your titles/clan tag/emblems/and those match things like supernatural/AFK

vcz3sx.png

Stupid host migration.

Ran around a corner just as an enemy came out the door in front, the second i hit the trigger the host migration screen popped up. New host found whatever, countdown begins. I already had my gun aimed at the guy so i just held down the trigger with the sight button. The second the game restarts i get treated to a kill cam of the guy in the door spraying me with his LMG. I wasn't even in control at that point. It only happened once but it sucks [wagon].

Also, insert another rant here about the slight lag meaning enemies unfairly get the kill. <_<

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

Oh yeah, got my first tactical nuke yesterday, and a lot of people are gonna call [cabbage] on this, but did it with just my tactical knife (and harrier and chopper gunner, but they only got me like 10-12 kills total).

Same. Got it on Afghan.

Haven't been on it in a couple of days because we're in Devon, so we can't play it. :(

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

First time you prestige every challenge is reset, but the times after the majority of the challenges unlocked from prestiging don't reset.

lol @ mcneilp. funny thing happened on the way to the terminal room (sub base). i was running up the stairs and some guy knifes me from behind. no more than 2 sec later, host migrates, and after the screen reappears, im standing behind the guy who knifed me just a few seconds before. as soon as the game resumes, i move behind him and knife him. so basically, he didnt kill me even though he actually did, and i killed him due to a kid getting pissed and quitting. life are good.

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

Made a class with marathon/lightweight/commando for getting into the thick of it. Akimbo rangers with a riot shield, C4 (as i play domination, can trap the flag points) and stun grenades. Came so close to a new killstreak first game. Haven't unlocked the tactical nuke yet however.

Don't really use the shield a lot but it's funny seeing how people react when i do. Domination point B on skidrow is in the centre of a long corridor so i put the shield on to cross into cover when two guys came round the corner, saw me, fired a couple of rounds and started backing away. Once they got into the side room i got the rangers out and got myself a nice triple kill.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

i wanna see someone get a nuke in hardcore. of all the games ive played, none yet. though one person did call in an AC130 and get close, but he didnt have nuke on anyways and he got killed as he stood up lol.

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

i wanna see someone get a nuke in hardcore. of all the games ive played, none yet. though one person did call in an AC130 and get close, but he didnt have nuke on anyways and he got killed as he stood up lol.

Thats cause theres alot of stupid people that shoot their own team in HC. Does it count as a death if u get friendly killed?

vcz3sx.png