Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Hugger_88

Omg im pissed, i was doing skyrow (or what ever that skyscraper one is called) and i got a harrier and it got me a chopper gunner then i waited till next round and used it, got me 23 killstreak then it got shot down, so i was like alright 2 kills? I got this. So i hid by A on demoltion then i killed 1 guy and im like alright one more, then the clock struck 10 seconds and i knifed this guy at like 3secs and hit then nuke buttton, my hand was pressing the nuke butten and then it ended and i only saw the hand thing you pull for killstreaks and no nuke. Screw it im counting it as a nuke for my records, but now i still need 5 more nukes :angry:

That suuuccckkksssss :/

Sorry man

Untitled_zpsrs1nv3dr.pnginstabadge_zps761d5351.png

- 60,023rd to 99 Firemaking on April 29th, 2012 -- 15,152nd to 99 agility on August 21st, 2011 -
- 30,569th to 99 Prayer on June 26th, 2011 -- 22,646th to 99 Hunter on Jan 9th, 2011 -
1993 Miata; sold - 2001 E46 330i; "totaled" - 2001 E46 325iT; Bags and wheels ;)

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pff, people are saying nukes flood in after getting one, but the most I've managed since my nuke was Harrier >.<

My KDR's been going down since 1.46, it's at 1.30 last time I checked.

Mine has been jumping. I went from a 1.87 to 1.23 (this is while Im at like 3k kills) to a 2.12 and back down to a 1.36. Its been here for a while. lol

Untitled_zpsrs1nv3dr.pnginstabadge_zps761d5351.png

- 60,023rd to 99 Firemaking on April 29th, 2012 -- 15,152nd to 99 agility on August 21st, 2011 -
- 30,569th to 99 Prayer on June 26th, 2011 -- 22,646th to 99 Hunter on Jan 9th, 2011 -
1993 Miata; sold - 2001 E46 330i; "totaled" - 2001 E46 325iT; Bags and wheels ;)

I pissed off this kid with a on my team in HQ by getting a nuke after he does(He said he was going to save his nuke till near the end), and I called in straight away . He was pissed and start talking trash to me XD

Next round he got the nuke again, our team was at 175, so I captured the HQ, and he died right after and coundn't spawn. The game ended before he even got the chance to call it in XD

I feel kinda bad about this now :unsure:

and also I just checked out MW2 won the awards for Gametrailers on Best PS3/360/PC GOTY, and the final GOTY. so total 4 awards

Yeah MW2!!

Fire-1.png

I'm so goddam tired of this. The kill goes to the person with the best connection, and from watching killcam, it's the cause of 9/10 of my deaths. Unplayable.

It does piss me off when I think I've knifed someone but they end up shooting me (also, lrn2knife to those people lol). But well, it's part of the game.

I'm so goddam tired of this. The kill goes to the person with the best connection, and from watching killcam, it's the cause of 9/10 of my deaths. Unplayable.

It does piss me off when I think I've knifed someone but they end up shooting me (also, lrn2knife to those people lol). But well, it's part of the game.

I even use an ethernet cable to connect it with my router to my ps3 and i still get bsed all the time....

vcz3sx.png

PSN: Skaterguy1224 Tactical Nukes - 22

Oh man, I'm in love with Demolition now, got a great class for it (that I'll miss when I prestige again in 5 levels) and I got a few Harriers and a CG in just a few games, and almost always had most kills. Closest I came to a nuke was 11 killstreak, saving up my CG for the next round, died with about 10 secs left. It was on Invasion though, so the CG didn't get me a lot of kills.

My class is ACR Holographic, .44 Magnum Tactical Knife (which I whip out to just knife the [cabbage] out of the enemy team sometimes), Marathon Pro, Lightweight Pro, Commando Pro, Painkiller, stun grenades, throwing knifes (really good in combination with the tactical knife). Can you believe that in that whole class, the only thing that was also in CoD4 are the stun grenades? Really shows you how many new things they added to MP.

skully no like hctdm....pity

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

The emblem in my sig.

That is... Dissapointing to me... But grats on the 1K UAVs.

Tell me about it...

And even worse yet, halfway through me getting 1000 care packages, I find out that this is all you get...

Gold%20Bar.jpg

Lame amirte? But I am determined to finish before 2ns prestige since I hit 680 tonight. I should have it in about a week or so.

2czeqeh.jpg

Got some awesome Throwing Knife kills today. On Rundown, a guy was in the building where you can jump to the roofs on the right. threw the knife, it got him from half the map away. Another got a guy who just went behind a wall and I got his foot. Then I threw one in front of a guy and he sprinted into it. \:D/

Managed to call in a harrier with like a second left because someone had called in a nuke. Weird though, killed him like 5 times.

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

^Throwing knives are awesome lol. The furthest kill I can recall was on Scrapyard. It's hard to say in words, so I'll just mark it on a map.

mw2in.png

It was pretty lucky too, I was aiming at someone standing there, they went away just as I let go of R2, and then someone (not sure if it's the same person) went straight into my line of fire lol.

^Throwing knives are awesome lol. The furthest kill I can recall was on Scrapyard. It's hard to say in words, so I'll just mark it on a map.

mw2in.png

It was pretty lucky too, I was aiming at someone standing there, they went away just as I let go of R2, and then someone (not sure if it's the same person) went straight into my line of fire lol.

You have it on Ps3? What's your psn?

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

A_Real_Fool. Add me? I'm going on in a sec. Also, what's in your sig about a team that doesn't suck?

Sometimes you get a team who tries to play demolition like TDM, or just plain suck TBH. I'll add you later, Littleboy's currently on the Ps3... :(

-Random Youtuber

Wait, is littleboy your brother?

[/shocked]

'Tis true. :P

-Random Youtuber