Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Hugger_88

Nadril_ is my steam name for MW2, if anyone actually bought the game for PC.

Had to make a new steam account because I needed to modify some files in it and didn't want to get banned on my main one :). Level 12 or something now, game is pretty decent to kill time with. Having to swap hosts sucks though.

All in all I wouldn't have spent money on this but its a pretty good way to waste some time until Firearms Source comes out.

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lmfao, got the prestige challenge for dropping a care package on some poor idiot's head.

Please tell me you got a title or emblem for that.

'Heads Up' title, and the first [i think] prestige badge from CoD4.

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

Lmfao, got the prestige challenge for dropping a care package on some poor idiot's head.

Please tell me you got a title or emblem for that.

'Heads Up' title, and the first [i think] prestige badge from CoD4.

Yup, I got it yesterday dropping it on some guy that wasn't playing. :thumbsup:

Edit: But to clear up any confusion, you only get it if you are prestiged.

2czeqeh.jpg

Had a godly game on highrise domination with the intervention. Got a new killstreak (would've easily gotten a nuke if i had it unlocked <_< ) and didn't die once in the full match. Got the highlander title for that.

Also got a title for C4 kills. Still amazes me how people fail to notice the flashing package next to the flag point lol.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

GRRRRRR!!!!! 2 kills from nuke, I lag and get killed by a guy who wasn't looking at me...I got my harrier and chopper as usual, then get a 9 kills with chopper gunner, started knifing people who weren't looking, then I run back underneath and a guy shoots me through a SOLID FREAKING WALL!!! [/rage]

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

FMJ wins

I've been lvl 70 for about 2 weeks, no prestige for me.

I usualy use..................OR

ACR silenced.............. Barrett .50 cal acog sight/ fmj

m93 raffica akimbo.....m93 raffica akimbo

scavenger pro..............Sight of hand pro

stoping power pro.......stoping power pro

steady aim pro.............steady aim pro

ACR = noobiest gun in game, no respect for anyone who [bleep] it

raffica = decent pistol, though i prefer pp2000

scavenger pro = unlimited claymores + bandoliers is win.......SoH pro = faster ADS wins on sniper rifles

stopping power = most overused perk in the game hands down, i find it to be a tad on the cheap side. id use cold blooded pro, personally

steady aim pro = iron lungs is a must have for snipers but you.should use ninja pro on all other classes. no need for steady aim since hipfire is pretty noob and my ACOG FAL can poop on you if you try to hipfire me. always scope in unless theyre literally at the distance from you to your computer monitor reading this.

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

FMJ wins

scavenger pro = unlimited claymores + bandoliers is win.......SoH pro = faster ADS wins on sniper rifles

stopping power = most overused perk in the game hands down, i find it to be a tad on the cheap side. id use cold blooded pro, personally

steady aim pro = iron lungs is a must have for snipers but you.should use ninja pro on all other classes. no need for steady aim since hipfire is pretty noob and my ACOG FAL can poop on you if you try to hipfire me. always scope in unless theyre literally at the distance from you to your computer monitor reading this.

ACR.. Even more than Model, and M16?

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

FMJ wins

Ninja pro?

It sucks. I very rarely come across people with heartbeat sensors, and if you allow an enemy time to react to you because they heard you, then you really need to work on your speed.

Commando is a much better choice. Having that edge when it comes down to melee makes the difference.

So don't let anyone tell you you're not worth the earth,

These streets are your streets, this turf is your turf,

Don't let anyone tell you that you've got to give in,

Cos you can make a difference, you can change everything,

Just let your dreams be your pilot, your imagination your fuel,

Tear up the book and write your own damn rules,

Use all that heart, hope and soul that you've got,

And the love and the rage that you feel in your gut,

And realise that the other world that you're always looking for,

Lies right here in front of us, just outside this door,

And it's up to you to go out there and paint the canvas,

After all, you were put on the earth to do this,

So shine your light so bright that all can see,

Take pride in being whoever the [bleep] you want to be.

FMJ wins

Ninja pro?

It sucks. I very rarely come across people with heartbeat sensors, and if you allow an enemy time to react to you because they heard you, then you really need to work on your speed.

Commando is a much better choice. Having that edge when it comes down to melee makes the difference.

I like Ninja Pro. In some places footsteps are just obnoxiously loud, like every building in Estate. I use a heartbeat sensor on my sniper so if they somehow got behind me I'd hear it fast enough to swich to secondary and defend myself.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

FMJ wins

Now tell me what the hell is wrong with an ACR. It actually requires you to aim, since it doesn't shift a bit when looking down the sights, unlike other weapons where a lucky recoil could give you the kill.

Commando Pro is ftw just because of the no falling damage. I have gotten so used to using it that I couldn't play a game without it.

Edit: And I agree with mostly everyone about Ninja Pro sucking. It is only good in S&D when everyone uses a heartbeat sensor.

2czeqeh.jpg

And the FAL is useless

Why? It's a perfectly good gun. And to x3god, the ACR is one of the best guns in the game. Put a red dot on that and you almost have a sniper rifle.

Been finding out how epic the Intervention is since I prestiged. Went 22 - 3 (not that great but it was HCHQR, and I'm not that good at sniping) just camping on that small hill next to the radio tower, the one covered with trees and bushes. Just sniped them as they tried to take the HQ under the bridge and in that little shack. Pretty fun. Also killed a guy with a sweep of my PP2000 while he was right in front of me and shooting. fun day :thumbup:

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

FMJ wins

ACR.. Even more than Model, and M16?

yes. you don't know how many times I've seen people just ADS with an ACR and pan left right left to get a kill. they don't aim at the person, they just ADS spray. and since it's so accurate, if the target moves left or right, all the bullets will still hit him/her. I've never once seen someone pick their shots with an ACR; it's almost always a 'pop out and spray and pray' jazz. for example, I was playing on sub base and me and my teammate were on the two building thingy on the spetznaz side with the air conditiong units on them. someone on the roof opposite had an ACR. I was preoccupied with a guy in the terminal room directly across from my building (my teammate was on the other building) so I didn't see him until he started shooting. he killed my teammate, and then proceeded to keep his finger on the trigger and turned towards me and sprayed bullets in my direction killing me too. so essentially, he wasted almost 2/3rd of his clip as he went to kill me. and I can't run from that [cabbage] because it's too damn accurate and fast. as soon as I got up from prone, I was killed. in the same game, the same a-hole got the game winning kc. and guess what? he aims at one of our guys and proceeds to pan left and right randomly spraying and killing my teammate. my point is, the ACR is too accurate and too fast so it takes no skill whatsoever to use and random spray left right left can get you kills where as pretty much no other weapon of that speed can (with exception to large clip LMGs but those have huge recoil)

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

When i use the ACR i just use silencer/heartbeat and get headshots 10% of the time too, i always aim for the head, i rarely spray and pray. And the the FAL is only good for hardcore in my opion, not anything else.

vcz3sx.png

PSN: Skaterguy1224 Tactical Nukes - 22

FMJ wins

I use Steady aim pro becuase the m93's are akimbo not for hipfiring with my ACR. Besides that I have another question, in order to get the ACR title, like you have the FAL, do I need to complete the headshots aswell?

99 fletching achieved 09/04/08 99 defence achieved 08/31/09 99 smithing achieved 07/25/10
99 attack achieved 03/11/10 99 constitution achieved 05/14/11
99 strength achieved 06/01/11 99 cooking achieved 01/17/12
99 woodcutting achieved 05/10/12 99 firemaking achieved 05/10/12

Besides that I have another question, in order to get the ACR title, like you have the FAL, do I need to complete the headshots aswell?

Nope you just need to unlock all the attachments.

I love the intervention, got all the attachments now just trying to get the fall camo :razz:

vansing.png

I really dont like stealthy stuff, I go in loud, and wait for them to come to me.

If Im using a silencer, its for mastery.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I hope it's true. Stupid boosters.

They didnt boost, they hacked it...

Quite a few boosted also.

Thats with Headshots x [number] right? If not then what is boosting.

vcz3sx.png

PSN: Skaterguy1224 Tactical Nukes - 22