Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Hugger_88

Law 16: Knifing is based on internet connection.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Law 16: Combat is based on internet connection.

Fix'd.

Mmm. Yeah that sounds better.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Just bought this today. Level 4, yay. Only done the first level of campaign.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Law 21 - Your care package will either be a UAV or an ammo drop.

The past few days, ive gotten more higher killstreak things than UAVs. I was in a game just yesterday where there were 2 AC-130s from care packages.

Law 22 - Modded games are super fun, no matter how bad your K/D ends up being.

Law 24: Screaming noobs on your headset are inevitable.

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

So far:

Law 1: The Predator will go for you. No exceptions.

Law 2: Your idiot team will follow, giving the operator of the missile a easy double kill.

Law 3: You are most likely killed one kill to a nuke or on the way to a nuke.

Law 4: You will always be killed right before a streak. Always.

Law 5: In Demolition, your team has dedicated it's existence to staying as far away from the bomb sites as possible.

Law 6: What actually happened is not what the killcam saw. And the killcam's word is law.

Law 7: Every time you get shot, your character will jolt his gun up in pain. When you shoot an enemy their aim is dead on no matter how many bullets you pump into them.

Law 8: Law 8: [bleep] everyone.

Law 9: There will always be some 3+prestige using noob tubes one man army and danger close, and camp's in the same spot the whole game.

Law 10: The AC-130 will leave before you can get off the 3rd stinger missile.

Law 11: When there is 5 players around you, the [bleep]ing idiot kid on the other team will shoot you over everyone else.

Law 12: Anything that kills you is nooby.

Law 13: Anyone lower than you sucks, anyone higher than you, has no life.

Law 14: As soon as you start reloading, someone WILL appear in front of you and shoot you. You can wait as long as you want, waiting for someone, but the moment you hit reload, they'll appear.

Law 15: The second you try and knife someone with better connection, you will die 4/5 times.

Law 17: The last man standing on S&D is usually also the most [developmentally delayed]ed one.

Law 18: When you join a friends' game, and your on the other team, you realize your friend got all the good people. No exceptions.

Law 19: When you come to path that forces you to choose left or right, somebody will always be in the opposite direction you chose.

Law 20: Knifers with marathon+lightweight+commando will run through countless bullets, appear blood red on the killcam, and still manage to kill you, especially if they are using a care package.

Law 21: Your care package will either be a UAV or an ammo drop. You'll then see that level 26 who just joined your game call one in and get a chopper gunner.

Law 22: Somebody HAD to kill you before you get the AC-130 or other high killstreaks from the care package/emergency airdrop. The enemy team ended up stealing yours because you spawned on the opposite of map from where you called it in.

Law 23: Noobs screaming, and people with headsets that rumble are inevitable.

Missed a few out because I don't think they're really general opinion of the MW2 community here.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

So far:

Law 1: The Predator will go for you. No exceptions.

Law 2: Your idiot team will follow, giving the operator of the missile a easy double kill.

Law 3: You are most likely killed one kill to a nuke or on the way to a nuke.

Law 4: You will always be killed right before a streak. Always.

Law 5: In Demolition, your team has dedicated it's existence to staying as far away from the bomb sites as possible.

Law 6: What actually happened is not what the killcam saw. And the killcam's word is law.

Law 7: Every time you get shot, your character will jolt his gun up in pain. When you shoot an enemy their aim is dead on no matter how many bullets you pump into them.

Law 8: Law 8: [bleep] everyone.

Law 9: There will always be some 3+prestige using noob tubes one man army and danger close, and camp's in the same spot the whole game.

Law 10: The AC-130 will leave before you can get off the 3rd stinger missile.

Law 11: When there is 5 players around you, the [bleep]ing idiot kid on the other team will shoot you over everyone else.

Law 12: Anything that kills you is nooby.

Law 13: Anyone lower than you sucks, anyone higher than you, has no life.

Law 14: As soon as you start reloading, someone WILL appear in front of you and shoot you. You can wait as long as you want, waiting for someone, but the moment you hit reload, they'll appear.

Law 15: The second you try and knife someone with better connection, you will die 4/5 times.

Law 17: The last man standing on S&D is usually also the most [developmentally delayed]ed one.

Law 18: When you join a friends' game, and your on the other team, you realize your friend got all the good people. No exceptions.

Law 19: When you come to path that forces you to choose left or right, somebody will always be in the opposite direction you chose.

Law 20: Knifers with marathon+lightweight+commando will run through countless bullets, appear blood red on the killcam, and still manage to kill you, especially if they are using a care package.

Law 21: Your care package will either be a UAV or an ammo drop. You'll then see that level 26 who just joined your game call one in and get a chopper gunner.

Law 22: Somebody HAD to kill you before you get the AC-130 or other high killstreaks from the care package/emergency airdrop. The enemy team ended up stealing yours because you spawned on the opposite of map from where you called it in.

Law 23: Noobs screaming, and people with headsets that rumble are inevitable.

Missed a few out because I don't think they're really general opinion of the MW2 community here.

Law 24: The only map that is ever skipped, is your favourite one.

So don't let anyone tell you you're not worth the earth,

These streets are your streets, this turf is your turf,

Don't let anyone tell you that you've got to give in,

Cos you can make a difference, you can change everything,

Just let your dreams be your pilot, your imagination your fuel,

Tear up the book and write your own damn rules,

Use all that heart, hope and soul that you've got,

And the love and the rage that you feel in your gut,

And realise that the other world that you're always looking for,

Lies right here in front of us, just outside this door,

And it's up to you to go out there and paint the canvas,

After all, you were put on the earth to do this,

So shine your light so bright that all can see,

Take pride in being whoever the [bleep] you want to be.

Nah Fadooda, sometimes you get clutch players.

That's why I said usually. But it's happened too much that I die, look at the last man standing and he's camping behind a crate somewhere in the corner of the map, and when they plant it he first stays there for another 10 seconds before slowly moving and waiting for the bomb to explode. Damn it, your the last one left, if you don't try anything we'll lose anyway, so you might as well just man up, go to the bomb and at least attempt to defuse it.

Also, @Skully, I don't really get the point of thermal sights on assault rifles, are people using them as some kind of sniper scope?

That's why I said usually. But it's happened too much that I die, look at the last man standing and he's camping behind a crate somewhere in the corner of the map, and when they plant it he first stays there for another 10 seconds before slowly moving and waiting for the bomb to explode. Damn it, your the last one left, if you don't try anything we'll lose anyway, so you might as well just man up, go to the bomb and at least attempt to defuse it.

Also, @Skully, I don't really get the point of thermal sights on assault rifles, are people using them as some kind of sniper scope?

On anything tbh, it's for people who can't see other people for [cabbage].

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

On anything tbh, it's for people who can't see other people for [cabbage].

It's even worse if they're using it on a sniper rifle in hardcore search. Half the people there have coldblooded so they're just wasting an attachment while making it harder for themselves.

May I add to this that they also come when switching weapons?

May I add to this that they also come when switching weapons?

You may sir :smile:

Been having a lot of fun lately, just doing random crap. I miss my BOOM class though :sad: stupid prestige... oh well, level 26 (or 25, can't remember at the moment), and have been killing a lot on HCTDM with a scar and the first LMG. Also, Thermal scopes aren't that bad. Useful if you play on a map that the other team doesn't expect you to be sniping.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Talking about ridiculous kills, I had an awesome one on Quarry. A guy was running up the metal slope at the south end of the map, me and him encountered each other, but just as he was about to knife me, I jumped over him with my ninja skills (even though I didn't have Ninja on, I had Commando :D), and stabbed him in the back.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM