Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Hugger_88

Law 3: You are most likely killed one kill to a nuke or on the way to a nuke.

Happens too many times for me.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Law 4: You will always be killed right before a streak. Always.

Law 5: In Demolition, your team has dedicated it's existence to staying as far away from the bomb sites as possible.

Law 6: What actually happened is not what the killcam saw. And the killcam's word is law.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Law 3: You are most likely killed one kill to a nuke or on the way to a nuke.

Happens too many times for me.

Mmmyeah. That happens loads. 1 kill from my harrier and a dude kills me in 2 hits with SP. <_<

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

Laws of MW2:

1. The Predator will go for you. No exceptions.

I can't even begin to describe how many times I've told my team that the predator was headed straight for me the second it appears. I have cold blooded on most of my sets, but of course, the two I've been heavily using the past couple of days don't use it.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

Law 4: You will always be killed right before a streak. Always.

Law 5: In Demolition, your team has dedicated it's existence to staying as far away from the bomb sites as possible.

Law 6: What actually happened is not what the killcam saw. And the killcam's word is law.

So true.....

espically when you know for a fact that u were shooting up your enemy and was hitting them, but the all knowing kill cam shows you standing there like an idiot.

vcz3sx.png

PSN: Skaterguy1224 Tactical Nukes - 22

Law 12: Anything that kills you is nooby.

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

Law 14: As soon as you start reloading, someone WILL appear in front of you and shoot you. You can wait as long as you want, waiting for someone, but the moment you hit reload, boom they appear.

Keeps happening to me... :cry:

Someone should make a killcam picture that has a video camera wearing a dictator hat, and under it says "KillKam"

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Law 15: The second you try and knife someone with better connection, you will die 4/5 times.

In other news: Completed the Flawless challenge in a game with Fadooda/A_Real_Fool and got the cobra commander title.

-Random Youtuber

I believe we already are.

Christ, getting Scar-H Extended Mags is annoying. Even after all this time, it's still 33/40.

Try and get on maps like Quarry, Underpass and Scrapyard. They've got loads of surfaces to shoot through, especially on objective games where you can stand and look down through the grated floor and shoot people through there.

-Random Youtuber

I believe we already are.

Christ, getting Scar-H Extended Mags is annoying. Even after all this time, it's still 33/40.

Or just cheat and do it on 3rd person cage match lol

vcz3sx.png

PSN: Skaterguy1224 Tactical Nukes - 22

Hmm, shooting through grate doesn't seem to count.

Strange, worked for me. Oh well, the things on the bridge in Underpass work well.

-Random Youtuber