Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Hugger_88

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Back home and started playing again. Just unlocked the Aug LMG, first game with it i got a new highest killstreak. Just experimenting with different setups at the minute, see what suits my playing style.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

So I got my first nuke finally on Kirachi. Got my 2nd the next match on Estate. It was godly.

It's an awesome feeling the first time around. Congrats.

So don't let anyone tell you you're not worth the earth,

These streets are your streets, this turf is your turf,

Don't let anyone tell you that you've got to give in,

Cos you can make a difference, you can change everything,

Just let your dreams be your pilot, your imagination your fuel,

Tear up the book and write your own damn rules,

Use all that heart, hope and soul that you've got,

And the love and the rage that you feel in your gut,

And realise that the other world that you're always looking for,

Lies right here in front of us, just outside this door,

And it's up to you to go out there and paint the canvas,

After all, you were put on the earth to do this,

So shine your light so bright that all can see,

Take pride in being whoever the [bleep] you want to be.

nuke is 'too easy' to get IMO. all you have to do really is join a ground war game, and then either camp the [cabbage] out of noobs or get lucky as hell. in either case, 25 kill streak is too little (when it comes to ground war). once you get that harrier, its pretty much game over. they should make nuke like at least 30-35 kills. chopper gunner lasts too long and its easy to get 14 kills with it especially if no one has cold blooded.

they should also add 2 new kill streaks:

Mortar Strike @ 5 kills

Off map mortars pound an area for about 10 seconds.

Artillery Strike @ 7 kills

Off map artillery pounds an area for about 20 seconds (like in WaW)

Back home and started playing again. Just unlocked the Aug LMG, first game with it i got a new highest killstreak. Just experimenting with different setups at the minute, see what suits my playing style.

AUG HBAR is godly. i use bling with ACOG/Silencer on it but i might put handgrip for better accuracy instead (i like cross map sniping with LMGs and my trusty FAL)

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

Just prestiged. :D

It's annoying losing my attachments though. Tactical knife and silencers would be blessings. :(

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

Whenever I play (and I'm not with my mates) at the moment, I just stick my iPod in, turn it all the way up, put on my playlist for Riding (lots of fast strong beats) and just go fo it. I always seem to play better with music.

Just got my 6th nuke. Im dishing these things out. and xxxgod, you have to keep in mind theres always noob tubes, 'nades, and people killing you at your spawn to stop you from getting a ks. Plus people shoot Harriers/Choppers down. Plus I never camp for mine. Just simply go run around and get me a simple 7 ks, then hide to let my air support do the work. My chopper usually leaves me 5 kills down because everyone hides in buildings :(

GG.gif

AUG HBAR is godly. i use bling with ACOG/Silencer on it but i might put handgrip for better accuracy instead (i like cross map sniping with LMGs and my trusty FAL)

It really is. I'm using it with holographic sight at the minute, was thinking about using handgrip as i didn't find the iron sights that bad to use. The FAL's pretty good as well.

The Barret, AUG HBAR and FAL is all i'm using right now.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

It really is. I'm using it with holographic sight at the minute, was thinking about using handgrip as i didn't find the iron sights that bad to use. The FAL's pretty good as well.

The Barret, AUG HBAR and FAL is all i'm using right now.

Barrett is not very nice to use, AUG is good, FAL is godly.

The Barrett is just not as fun to use as the Intervention.

M21 is godly most of the time. If you can get a shot on your target's body, then double tap fire, you can easily get kills. And you can put a silencer on without any difference.

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

Don't worry, just polishing my Scar-H/ump45 and tactical knife. Hopefully that nuke shipment will get here soon too. :twisted:

Can't wait to see them getting mown down with the chopper gunner. Get to the Choppa!

-Random Youtuber

Don't worry, just polishing my Scar-H/ump45 and tactical knife. Hopefully that nuke shipment will get here soon too. :twisted:

Can't wait to see them getting mown down with the chopper gunner. Get to the Choppa!

UMP45? Pah. Real men use a Mini Uzi.

UMP45? Pah. Real men use a Mini Uzi.

Not when they've just prestiged. ;)

Just discovered the fun of running around with a CP marker. It's like I'm Usain lightning Bolt! :D

-Random Youtuber

I can't wait for Christmas when all of the little 12 year olds get this game and think they're all bad. Grab your rifle guys, we're going hunting!

Good god it was terrible today with the little kids.

Its great to start a match with a kid saying "Im totally better than youuuu!" and go 55-23.

Ture story bro.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

So is there anything to do in the museum at the end? Besides just kill everything? I've been messing around with it alot, and there doesn't seem to be much to do.

On a brighter note, wireless broadband in a couple of days, then it's time to play this a looooooooooooot. (level... 62 I think, GC is in sig, have been using a lot of 2-day free trial cards at my dad's house.)

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

So is there anything to do in the museum at the end? Besides just kill everything? I've been messing around with it alot, and there doesn't seem to be much to do.

On a brighter note, wireless broadband in a couple of days, then it's time to play this a looooooooooooot. (level... 62 I think, GC is in sig, have been using a lot of 2-day free trial cards at my dad's house.)

What the hell did you think you were going to do in the museum?

Went 32-7 on Favela earlier, got a Chopper Gunner but only got one kill with it due to the minimum place to fire being to high to get them. <_<

-Random Youtuber