Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Hugger_88

Had a pretty good day today. Got my first EMP, and from a care package no less :rolleyes:. Got my thermal scope for the... EBR? Can't remember the last sniper rifle's name. Kick's major butt on HCTD. Also, been having trouble getting the wargasm title :cry: I've read on here and heard from other people that you just need to get your killstreak rewards in under 20 seconds, but I swear I have multiple times and still haven't gotten it. Do you need certain rewards in order to get it? Or can it just be Uav, care package and predator missile? And can you get it with hardline on?

You have to have the challenge unlocked, I believe its in the final set of challenges unlocked at... 65? Im not positive. But its the last group. and it dosnt matter which rewards, i did predator missile, precision airstrike and attack helicopter.

Untitled_zpsrs1nv3dr.pnginstabadge_zps761d5351.png

- 60,023rd to 99 Firemaking on April 29th, 2012 -- 15,152nd to 99 agility on August 21st, 2011 -
- 30,569th to 99 Prayer on June 26th, 2011 -- 22,646th to 99 Hunter on Jan 9th, 2011 -
1993 Miata; sold - 2001 E46 330i; "totaled" - 2001 E46 325iT; Bags and wheels ;)

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had a pretty good day today. Got my first EMP, and from a care package no less :rolleyes:. Got my thermal scope for the... EBR? Can't remember the last sniper rifle's name. Kick's major butt on HCTD. Also, been having trouble getting the wargasm title :cry: I've read on here and heard from other people that you just need to get your killstreak rewards in under 20 seconds, but I swear I have multiple times and still haven't gotten it. Do you need certain rewards in order to get it? Or can it just be Uav, care package and predator missile? And can you get it with hardline on?

You have to have the challenge unlocked, I believe its in the final set of challenges unlocked at... 65? Im not positive. But its the last group. and it dosnt matter which rewards, i did predator missile, precision airstrike and attack helicopter.

Be a man and use your highest killstreak rewards. I did harrier-stealth bomber-AC130 without calling any in.

So don't let anyone tell you you're not worth the earth,

These streets are your streets, this turf is your turf,

Don't let anyone tell you that you've got to give in,

Cos you can make a difference, you can change everything,

Just let your dreams be your pilot, your imagination your fuel,

Tear up the book and write your own damn rules,

Use all that heart, hope and soul that you've got,

And the love and the rage that you feel in your gut,

And realise that the other world that you're always looking for,

Lies right here in front of us, just outside this door,

And it's up to you to go out there and paint the canvas,

After all, you were put on the earth to do this,

So shine your light so bright that all can see,

Take pride in being whoever the [bleep] you want to be.

Playing the FFA glitched private matches on rust are way more fun than any other game mode. Ill be playing them till they patch it, which knowing IW, will be about a month lol.

They were pretty quick on the javelin glitch.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

Hey guys. Knifing with Tac Knife is great. You know why?

I GOT A NUKE JUST WITH IT!!!!!! So happy. :D

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

That should really be a challenge :blink:

So can anyone explain to me why [hide=spoilers]Shepard[/hide] killed [hide=moar spoilers]Roach and Ghost[/hide]?

Was it because [hide=even moar spoilers]TF141 launched that nuke?[/hide] I just don't get it. How does killing [hide=spoilersx2]see second hide tag[/hide] accomplish anything? Sure he lost all of those marines, but I just don't understand why.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

So can anyone explain to me why [hide=spoilers]Shepard[/hide] killed [hide=moar spoilers]Roach and Ghost[/hide]?

Was it because [hide=even moar spoilers]TF141 launched that nuke?[/hide] I just don't get it. How does killing [hide=spoilersx2]see second hide tag[/hide] accomplish anything? Sure he lost all of those marines, but I just don't understand why.

[hide=spoilers]Because they would have found out that he told Makarov Allen was american (or something like that). He also wanted to get the glory back for America by destroying the russians.[/hide]

The first part is just opinion btw. :smile:

Defo should be a challenge. But it was funny. They were all camping at the bottom of the sniping thing at the top, so I just ran up to them and knifed 'em all.

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

[hide=spoilers]Because they would have found out that he told Makarov Allen was american (or something like that). He also wanted to get the glory back for America by destroying the russians.[/hide]

Defo should be a challenge. But it was funny. They were all camping at the bottom of the sniping thing at the top, so I just ran up to them and knifed 'em all.

[hide=spoilers] and the fact that shepard's name was on the data in makarov's computer[/hide]

:)

starscapeyp6.jpg

Deviant Art Account

2 Signatures | 6 Photographs | 1 Other

[hide=quote train]

[hide=spoilers] and the fact that shepard's name was on the data in makarov's computer[/hide]

[/hide]

But who's to say they knew that?

-Random Youtuber

I recently got the animated symbol for achieving ten nukes. I had to stay at level 70 for a bit to get my last two, but it was satisfying to finally get the symbol. I had two from before I prestige that got wasted for the challenge though. <_<

Also got the chopper gunner animated symbol with it. Finally Prestiged again and now I'm level 6 on that prestige. It's nice that you get to keep the progress on your veteran and master challenges from your first prestige. Also the prestige challenges above knife veteran stay too. So that's good. Too bad you don't get an extra custom class for each prestige though, as I didn't get one for this prestige. I'm guessing it's every other prestige that you get a new custom class.

I recently got the animated symbol for achieving ten nukes. I had to stay at level 70 for a bit to get my last two, but it was satisfying to finally get the symbol. I had two from before I prestige that got wasted for the challenge though. <_<

Also got the chopper gunner animated symbol with it. Finally Prestiged again and now I'm level 6 on that prestige. It's nice that you get to keep the progress on your veteran and master challenges from your first prestige. Also the prestige challenges above knife veteran stay too. So that's good. Too bad you don't get an extra custom class for each prestige though, as I didn't get one for this prestige. I'm guessing it's every other prestige that you get a new custom class.

Yeah, the guess is correct.

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

[hide=quote train]

[/hide]

But who's to say they knew that?

He's tying up the loose ends, just making sure it doesn't come out.

Had nothing to do with the nuke, Shepherd is still American, and if anything, the nuke worked to his advantage.

Too bad you don't get an extra custom class for each prestige though, as I didn't get one for this prestige. I'm guessing it's every other prestige that you get a new custom class.

You get an extra custom class on every odd number that you prestige, so 1, 3, 5, 7, 9 is when you'll get an extra custom class.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

3rd Prestige badge has to be the worst, I want to rush through it.

Is that the red 5 point star?

-Random Youtuber

According to my brother, there's now a glitch that allows you to have unlimited grenade launchers and no need to reload, as well as no reload time on the AC-130.

That happens every so often, I don't think it's people hacking or something just some problem with the servers, because we were at a friends at lunch and this happened for a while but then we got kicked offline and it was fixed when we came back.

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

According to my brother, there's now a glitch that allows you to have unlimited grenade launchers and no need to reload, as well as no reload time on the AC-130.

That happens every so often, I don't think it's people hacking or something just some problem with the servers, because we were at a friends at lunch and this happened for a while but then we got kicked offline and it was fixed when we came back.

There might be a way to exploit it, my brother said he watched a video on youtube but I dunno if he meant it was explaining how to do it or just showing the glitch.

OMFG

I GOT A [bLEEPING] NUKE!!!!

I camped estate in the building at B on ground war Domination.

At first I got to 22-0, then I got killed, and I was so annoyed, as this was the closest I had ever got with a nuke on.

Then I got another seven kills, so I had my harriers out, and I thought 'I've got a good feeling about this...'. Just to be safe I hid at the back of the attic in that building and called in the Chopper Gunner that I got from that harrier. That got me up to 27 streak, so I just called in the nuke straight away and ended the game 57-2.

So [bLEEPING] happy.

So don't let anyone tell you you're not worth the earth,

These streets are your streets, this turf is your turf,

Don't let anyone tell you that you've got to give in,

Cos you can make a difference, you can change everything,

Just let your dreams be your pilot, your imagination your fuel,

Tear up the book and write your own damn rules,

Use all that heart, hope and soul that you've got,

And the love and the rage that you feel in your gut,

And realise that the other world that you're always looking for,

Lies right here in front of us, just outside this door,

And it's up to you to go out there and paint the canvas,

After all, you were put on the earth to do this,

So shine your light so bright that all can see,

Take pride in being whoever the [bleep] you want to be.