Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Hugger_88

Just got Blackout III and moving EMP emblem, is naice :)

How do you get the Killstreaks? Camp or run?

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got Blackout III and moving EMP emblem, is naice :)

How do you get the Killstreaks? Camp or run?

Shoot the [cabbage] out of anything that moves. :P

And anything that doesn't

So don't let anyone tell you you're not worth the earth,

These streets are your streets, this turf is your turf,

Don't let anyone tell you that you've got to give in,

Cos you can make a difference, you can change everything,

Just let your dreams be your pilot, your imagination your fuel,

Tear up the book and write your own damn rules,

Use all that heart, hope and soul that you've got,

And the love and the rage that you feel in your gut,

And realise that the other world that you're always looking for,

Lies right here in front of us, just outside this door,

And it's up to you to go out there and paint the canvas,

After all, you were put on the earth to do this,

So shine your light so bright that all can see,

Take pride in being whoever the [bleep] you want to be.

22 Collaterals and 3 Triples for me so far. ;)

:shock: Ooo triples... That would be great to get for a game winning killcam, three kills one bullet haha.

Anyways, funniest thing happened today. I had a harrier in the air and then the enemy team called in a chopper gunner, one of the enemies shot down my harrier and I guess the explosion ended up taking down their chopper gunner as well before it even got a kill, and I got all the credit for killing it. :thumbsup:

2czeqeh.jpg

Got a multikill with a predator missile the other night, 3 normal kills and one was a headshot :thumbup: .

How'd you manage that? Fly the predator right on top of the guy?

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Got a multikill with a predator missile the other night, 3 normal kills and one was a headshot :thumbup: .

How'd you manage that? Fly the predator right on top of the guy?

Yeah, I once headshotted a guy with a predator lol. It went straight on his head.

Also, I've only got like 3 or 4 collaterals so far, of which like 2 are double headshots. No triples yet. Also achieved 1000 kills with Barrett today, but today wasn't a good day for me, I didn't play really well. Oh well, tomorrow's a new day, new shot.

Double headshot on Favela last night :D

Noiiiiice!

Considering the difficulty of such an acheivment, I happen to see that title/emblem a lot.

Damn boosters (although I got mine legit...twice :mrgreen: )

I just got it today with the scar. It was random but a nice 3000 or 3500xp bonus.

I've tended to notice games get more intense after 8:00PM central time. They continue to be intense until approximately 7:00AM central time the next day. From then on til 4:00PM central time, the games are full of idiots (really good for K/D ratio), then from 4 to 8 central there are moderately difficult games. I've noticed this because I recorded the K/D ratios of several games over a period of several days. My theory is all the little kids get on early in the day, then once the high schoolers/middle schoolers get let out, the matches get more intense. Then all the little middle schoolers fall asleep and the hardcore players join the highschoolers for some frighteningly intense games.

Perhaps I can use this observation to my advantage to increase my K/D ratio (WHICH I'M OBSESSED ABOUT)...

Oh yea and can anyone recommend a beastly gun for a lvl 45? Right now I'm using the Aug and M1, switching between the two depending on the game. The aug seems to be the best gun overall, but I don't want to test any other guns because that would of course ruin my accuracy and ratio. :razz:

PS: Can anyone explain why I randomly get +100 points during some games? Sometimes I spawn then 3 seconds later it flashes '+100,' but I don't have matrydom on nor do I have any hovering aircraft shooting down enemies.

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

Has anyone else's game been crashing since the patch? My xbox freezes every once and a while on live, it isn't a one time thing, it has happened eight times today. If this has happened to anyone else today, anyone know why it is happening and what I can do to fix it?

[hide=99s]47,297th to 99 Attack, 12/10/08
47,898th to 99 Hitpoints, 3/29/09
78,286th to 99 Strength, 4/5/09
36,125th to 99 Range, 6/7/09, 12:30 in the morning.
70,280th to 99 Defence, 4/16/10
67,781st to 99 Magic, 8/13/10
Somethingth to 99 Slayer on some day during the Summer (I forgot to write it down)
169,099th to 99 Cooking , 4/9/11
Idk what to 99 fm at some point
Idk what to 99 prayer on 1/28/2012

?? 99 thieving 12/30/2015

?? 99 herblore 1/2/2016, ?? 99 dungeoneering 9/5/2016[/hide]

s2k10n.png

Even if it's a dumb story, telling it changes other people just the slightest little bit, just as living the story changes me. An infinitesimal change. And that infinitesimal change ripples outward-ever smaller but everlasting. I will get forgotten, but the stories will last. And so we all matter-maybe less than a lot, but always more than none.

-John Green (An Abundance of Katherines)

Up to second prestige 27. The TAR-21 is a hell of a gun. The launcher glitch has been fixed. Also, pistols are a lot better than the shotguns or machine pistols. Sudden switching of the damn shotguns or machine pistols take way too long, I'm cool with the USP .45 from 1 to 70.

Has anyone else's game been crashing since the patch? My xbox freezes every once and a while on live, it isn't a one time thing, it has happened eight times today. If this has happened to anyone else today, anyone know why it is happening and what I can do to fix it?

Hasn't happened to me once, but there have been glitchy games. Had a domination match that didn't end until a nuke and also had a mosh pit game go into free for all as the match started.

I shot down two Harriers with one Stinger missile today. I was aiming at one and the other just flew right next to it like "Hey man what's goin o-" I pretty much killed 2 birds with 1 stone.

And it wasn't a challenge!!!! :mad:

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Hasn't happened to me once, but there have been glitchy games. Had a domination match that didn't end until a nuke and also had a mosh pit game go into free for all as the match started.

I thought free for all was always a possibility while playing Mosh Pit?

And also, did the game really not end? I'de love to play a game that just went on and on and on :^_^: .

Edit: 600 UAV's and 480 air drops. :thumbup:

2czeqeh.jpg

PS: Can anyone explain why I randomly get +100 points during some games? Sometimes I spawn then 3 seconds later it flashes '+100,' but I don't have matrydom on nor do I have any hovering aircraft shooting down enemies.

If they're on Last/Final Stand I think they can bleed out, so the last guy to pump him full of bullets get's the points.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

I shot down two Harriers with one Stinger missile today. I was aiming at one and the other just flew right next to it like "Hey man what's goin o-" I pretty much killed 2 birds with 1 stone.

And it wasn't a challenge!!!! :mad:

Perhaps you should talk to IW about that, for such an achievement I think that would be good :P

"2Birds 1Stone" would be the title image, but instead of the bullet cartridge you get for 2 kills with one bullet, it's a stinger/stinger missile :D

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

I've tended to notice games get more intense after 8:00PM central time. They continue to be intense until approximately 7:00AM central time the next day. From then on til 4:00PM central time, the games are full of idiots (really good for K/D ratio), then from 4 to 8 central there are moderately difficult games. I've noticed this because I recorded the K/D ratios of several games over a period of several days. My theory is all the little kids get on early in the day, then once the high schoolers/middle schoolers get let out, the matches get more intense. Then all the little middle schoolers fall asleep and the hardcore players join the highschoolers for some frighteningly intense games.

Perhaps I can use this observation to my advantage to increase my K/D ratio (WHICH I'M OBSESSED ABOUT)...

Oh yea and can anyone recommend a beastly gun for a lvl 45? Right now I'm using the Aug and M1, switching between the two depending on the game. The aug seems to be the best gun overall, but I don't want to test any other guns because that would of course ruin my accuracy and ratio. :razz:

Maybe you could try the ACR once you hit level 48, hell of a gun, quick kills

My guess is that you brought someone in last stand and then he died.

Up to second prestige 27. The TAR-21 is a hell of a gun. The launcher glitch has been fixed. Also, pistols are a lot better than the shotguns or machine pistols. Sudden switching of the damn shotguns or machine pistols take way too long, I'm cool with the USP .45 from 1 to 70.

FFA is on the Mosh Pit playlist.

Has anyone else noticed you die a lot faster in MW2 than in CoD4? I noticed that when I was playing MW2 online.

Well, it depends. If you know where they are and kill them, then no. But if you blindly rush into a situation, yeah.

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

Has anyone else noticed you die a lot faster in MW2 than in CoD4? I noticed that when I was playing MW2 online.

Well, it depends. If you know where they are and kill them, then no. But if you blindly rush into a situation, yeah.

No, he means it takes less bullets to kill someone, which it does.