Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Hugger_88

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So...switch back to FMJ or just get another gun?

Switch to FMJ and use that till Tac Knife.

Does anyone know if IW is aware of all the Javelin/Stinger glitching?

It's so stupid in HQ, I've been reporting anyone who uses it whether their on my team or not.

They are, patches will be out in the next few days. Going through approval with Sony and Microsoft as we speak.

So don't let anyone tell you you're not worth the earth,

These streets are your streets, this turf is your turf,

Don't let anyone tell you that you've got to give in,

Cos you can make a difference, you can change everything,

Just let your dreams be your pilot, your imagination your fuel,

Tear up the book and write your own damn rules,

Use all that heart, hope and soul that you've got,

And the love and the rage that you feel in your gut,

And realise that the other world that you're always looking for,

Lies right here in front of us, just outside this door,

And it's up to you to go out there and paint the canvas,

After all, you were put on the earth to do this,

So shine your light so bright that all can see,

Take pride in being whoever the [bleep] you want to be.

Cheers.

Anywho, had a fun match with the silenced UMP45 with marathon pro, lightweight and ninja pro. Ran around knifing everyone. =D>

Could have got my CG but I got hit by the harrier even though I was under cover where it couldn't hit me. <_<

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

By camping by the logs, do you mean outside on the balcony or inside, prone on the ground?

Inside, near the couches.

Also, there is a 24 hour ban on anyone who uses the javelin glitch on XBL, to anyone who gets reported of course.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Man, I'm so annoyed at myself. I picked attack helicopter instead of Harrier a while back. Recently, I got sick of attack helicopter, since I couldn't use Chopper gunner when it's out. So I wait 'till I can unlock my next killstreak and I pick emergency airdrop >.<

Anyway, I'm considering removing predator and making my killstreaks Harrier - Chopper Gunner - Nuke. Good idea considering I only got 25+ killstreaks 3 times so far?

Cheers.

Anywho, had a fun match with the silenced UMP45 with marathon pro, lightweight and ninja pro. Ran around knifing everyone. =D>

Could have got my CG but I got hit by the harrier even though I was under cover where it couldn't hit me. <_<

Ninja pro is fairly useless TBH, as not enough people have surround sound to actually hear you coming, and it doesn't matter anyway with lightweight and marathon because you get there too quick. Much more useful is commando pro. Great for jump knife kills from above, and better against gun wielding foes.

Ahhh I love this game. :)

Just now we had a TD on Estate, and I've always hated that map, but after playing this match it made me consider it one of my favorites. Anyway... when the match started all 6 of us ran to the estate and laid down some heavy defenses. We had the place rigged with claymores, we covered all possible entrances, we had people with riot shields ready to take some bullets, and we even had a few people hiding in the bathrooms to spring out and take the estate back incase we lost it. Man what a fun game. The entire match consisted of the enemy team desperately trying to capture the estate. We were barraged by grenades, flashbangs, helicopters, and even those guys who sprint at you and knife you with the commando perk on, but we survived it all! I've never seen such teamwork; everyone on my team was laughing at the enemy's futile efforts. At one point three enemies got smart and all rushed in at once, killing all of us except some rank 28 in the bathroom. Apparently he then went around and silently took out all three enemies, just in time for us to retake the estate. We all congratulated him and he ended up getting the least deaths at the end. The score was something like 7500 to 3000, and we won. :D

Anyway, I usually end up getting the highest kill/death ratio, which usually puts me first in terms of allocates. I'm a sneaky guy and love the cold blood perk and the heartbeat sensor attachment. I tend to let my allies go on the frontline, and shoot enemies from the background while they're busy killing my allies (I get a lot of 'avenged teammate' bonuses, as you can imagine). I'm pretty proud of my K/D ratio, its 1.81 right now and climbing; but I usually never get the most kills. My typical game is something like 12 to 10. Also I'm in the top 2% in terms of accuracy. :thumbup:

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

Ahhh I love this game. :)

Just now we had a TD on Estate, and I've always hated that map, but after playing this match it made me consider it one of my favorites. Anyway... when the match started all 6 of us ran to the estate and laid down some heavy defenses. We had the place rigged with claymores, we covered all possible entrances, we had people with riot shields ready to take some bullets, and we even had a few people hiding in the bathrooms to spring out and take the estate back incase we lost it. Man what a fun game. The entire match consisted of the enemy team desperately trying to capture the estate. We were barraged by grenades, flashbangs, helicopters, and even those guys who sprint at you and knife you with the commando perk on, but we survived it all! I've never seen such teamwork; everyone on my team was laughing at the enemy's futile efforts. At one point three enemies got smart and all rushed in at once, killing all of us except some rank 28 in the bathroom. Apparently he then went around and silently took out all three enemies, just in time for us to retake the estate. We all congratulated him and he ended up getting the least deaths at the end. The score was something like 7500 to 3000, and we won. :D

Anyway, I usually end up getting the highest kill/death ratio, which usually puts me first in terms of allocates. I'm a sneaky guy and love the cold blood perk and the heartbeat sensor attachment. I tend to let my allies go on the frontline, and shoot enemies from the background while they're busy killing my allies (I get a lot of 'avenged teammate' bonuses, as you can imagine). I'm pretty proud of my K/D ratio, its 1.81 right now and climbing; but I usually never get the most kills. My typical game is something like 12 to 10. Also I'm in the top 2% in terms of accuracy. :thumbup:

Damn, that sounded like an awesome game. And here I am getting stuck with teams that can't even defend two bombsites on S&D. I look on the map, see two enemies at A and a minute later I end up running there to defuse it, with both those people still alive somehow...

I beat campaign on veteran today... It was extremely toned down from CoD4 and 5. I thought I'd have trouble with gaurding the computer while the files copied but I only died twice. All I needed was to find some good cover and an ACOG scope and I had the game beat.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Had one of my best Demolition matches today. Went 66 kill and 37 deaths using ACR and getting an emergency air drop that gave me an AC-130 and Chopper Gunner...That made my day...

Prestiged this morning. :thumbup:

Man, I forgot how restricted you are at the beginning. I wish all the challenges were unlocked from the start, it's pretty stupid to delay it. You might fill the requirements for one of the challenges, but have to do it again when you unlock the set of challenges.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

Almost level 63. In my Demolition games im mainly always planting/defusing, seems like my team never cares -.- We lost a game of Demolition today because I was running towards the bomb that needed defused and I killed the remaining people guarding the bomb but died, and a level 17 could of defused it but just stood there. There was no one around but he had to just stand there :/

GG.gif

GRHHH! I'm so mad right now.

Almost had my first nuke, TWICE.

First was on Highrise, I got my chopper gunner, went to the inside of a building, called it in, got to 23 kills.

So I was very nervous, had my akimbo ranger. just as I got out I saw two guys, so I pulled both triggers, only killed one, then the second dude commando knifed me... :evil:

The second was on wasteland, harrier got me like 10 kills, but the other team shot my chopper gunner quickly, so I got to 22 kills.

I picked up a AUG, killed 2 guys in the tunnel,my heart was literally beating quicker than an infant's, and a noobtube came out of nowhere (and I flinched)and killed me... :wall: :wall:

Those were back-to-back matches, which made it even more frustrating.

Fire-1.png

Almost level 63. In my Demolition games im mainly always planting/defusing, seems like my team never cares -.- We lost a game of Demolition today because I was running towards the bomb that needed defused and I killed the remaining people guarding the bomb but died, and a level 17 could of defused it but just stood there. There was no one around but he had to just stand there :/

I KNOW! And they seem to think "Hey! let's take the same path that we just died twice in!" As if they've never heard of flanking. Also I feel I'm the only one defending a bomb when I've got 4 people rushing me every 15 seconds and everyone on my team is at bomb A. without any kills.

I also traded in the P90 for the SCAR. Results have been positive so far, the only thing I hate is the lack of ammo (It did force me to get the Cruelty challenge though)

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

GRHHH! I'm so mad right now.

Almost had my first nuke, TWICE.

First was on Highrise, I got my chopper gunner, went to the inside of a building, called it in, got to 23 kills.

So I was very nervous, had my akimbo ranger. just as I got out I saw two guys, so I pulled both triggers, only killed one, then the second dude commando knifed me... :evil:

The second was on wasteland, harrier got me like 10 kills, but the other team shot my chopper gunner quickly, so I got to 22 kills.

I picked up a AUG, killed 2 guys in the tunnel,my heart was literally beating quicker than an infant's, and a noobtube came out of nowhere (and I flinched)and killed me... :wall: :wall:

Those were back-to-back matches, which made it even more frustrating.

though after I died I switched to the noobtube and went rambo, got a nice triples from that.

EDIT:Oops, I was going to edit the original post, but quoted my self. Sorry!

Fire-1.png

Ninja pro is fairly useless TBH, as not enough people have surround sound to actually hear you coming, and it doesn't matter anyway with lightweight and marathon because you get there too quick. Much more useful is commando pro. Great for jump knife kills from above, and better against gun wielding foes.

Well we do :P

I didn't even have ninja on yesterday, but I heard the footsteps of some prestige guy on the hight balcony in the tallest building, blindly threw a semtex and stuck him :P

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

Well we do :P

I didn't even have ninja on yesterday, but I heard the footsteps of some prestige guy on the hight balcony in the tallest building, blindly threw a semtex and stuck him :P

I have it too, but it seems we are a minority.

that javelin glitch is getting really [bleep]ing annoying. keep reporting people that do it but they dont seem to get banned. for those that dont know, they get a javelin out, hold some buttons, go around knifing then when somebody finally kills them it 'drops' a javelin at their feet and kills 2-3 around them.

other than the cheating douchebags, the game is waaaay better than cod4. so much better stuff, like titles and killstreaks. and the acr ofcourse...

sig5235ro7.jpg

If you're killed for the game winning killcam; leave the game. It stops the killcam from showing and pisses off the guy who killed you and will prevent them from getting some challenges. :thumbsup:

Really? You quit when the other team gets a chopper gunner or an AC130 and you intentionally frustrate someone who earns a killcam and a potential challenge? What a poor sport.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

He probably had some really bad lag.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.