Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Hugger_88

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's everyone's killstreak rewards? Mine at the moment (experimenting) is UAV, Predator and Emergency Airdrop.

@Windex-I have it on the ps3, and I'm assuming you have it on the 360.

Those who are interested in making a team for ps3, PM me. :)

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

Level 51 now, been playing lots of Spec Ops. Gotten all 3 stars in Alpha and half of Bravo. The Bomb Squad mission where you run around defusing bombs in the favela is hard, I need some help. Im a 360 user, sorry for any confusion. Send me a friend req saying your from TIF if you'd like too help me with Spec Ops or if you just wanna be friends.

I'm not a 360 user, but Bomb Squad on Vet isn't that hard, I did it alone and I'm usually not that great in SP. I started by going to the right with my akimbo G18, quickly killing everyone in the first part of the market, than going on and killing everyone in the second part, defusing. Try picking a long range weapon to replace the G18 at this point and go back to the starting point. You can then go to the second bomb by using your long range weapon on the street, than taking your shotgun for indoors. After you defuse that one, go the the last bomb and spam the open part with frags and flashbangs. Kill everyone you see with your close range weapon and defuse and voila, you're done.

Here,

should give you a good idea of how to do it, it's about the same way I did it.

Last night I tried out the hardcore team death match and it was so much fun compared to a regular team death match! My new favorite game type.

I used to love HC on CoD4 and 5, but it's not that good anymore. Don't know what it is. Probably that the HUD is even more limited than the previous games (or at least, it seems so) and the fact that everyone is camping in HC. Like seriously. I do occasionally play HC SnD, which is why I have a class for it.

Right now I'm playing TDM or Mosh Pit depending on my mood. Also, feel free to add me on PSN: A_Real_Fool. Just mention you're from TIF.

PS, I'm going for platinum trophy (10000G for 360 users). Did anyone do the Down but not out trophy? Where did you get it?

I played MW2 at a friend's house yesterday. It was my first time playing a CoD game, but I think I did pretty good.

We played Splitscreen FFA and it was fun. The first match we played on was Terminal and we ran around trying to kill each other. It was a bit hard to flank, considering that the other player shows up on the radar and can screen-cheat (when you look at the other person's portion of the screen to see where they are).

Fantastic game, even though my friend camped in the plane on Terminal. :P

Just unlocked the ACR and it is absolutely beastly. Just won 3 or 4 games of FFA with a 2 KDR average (ish). First time I've played decent in a while. For some reason I've lost my grip with the famas and m16 and can't kill a thing with them anymore. =/

To above poster: The best game (I find) for experience is deffinately demolition. If you play well (Even with a crap KDR) you can get ~10k exp per game. Be careful though, I find that the people in objective based games play a lot better than those in TDM, FFA, etc. But to be honest, play what you're having fun with. If you're awesome at S'n'D, play that, if your awesome at TDM, play that. I usually do crap in demolition, which is why I've been playing more TDM and FFA recently. If you're doing good, you'll be having fun, which means the whole experience will be better and not seem like such a frustrating grindfest.

starscapeyp6.jpg

Deviant Art Account

2 Signatures | 6 Photographs | 1 Other

To be brutally honest, I think ACR is the new fanboy weapon.

Its so overrated.

Yeah, im back to using the M16.

Frankly I have been doing better with it. <_<

Edit: Just unlocked the F200.

And thats all there is to say about that...

*facedesk*

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

For me I began doing better when I started using a stealth set rather than a stopping power set.

But thats me.

Close to unlocking AK and thus every weapon.

Just wondering, did Fall camo and golden titles replace golden weapons from CoD4?

I still dont know if there are any golden weapons..

Demolition is the best for experience. If you win, your match bonuses can be 4000 per round, which you can get twice a match, plus about 30-40 kills between the three total rounds (if you don't win in the first two). Demolition is my favorite match type to play. It's fun and it gets you great experience.

F2000 has too much recoil for my taste. <.<

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

I dont mind demolition, just played a game that was about 3 mins in and got 9-0, a triple kill in the first 30 seconds.

I usually camp at C on most maps, so I was there and I was wondering which one to use, semtex or C4. I chose semtex and I saw a guy at C, so i was like hmm.

I waited and another guy came in 2 sec later so i threw a semtex and then one more guy came in lol.

Triple kill.

We lost C for about 20 seconds though.

Apparently I'm a noob for camping on demolition.

Although I dont care since that guy had akimbo 1887s.

Windex, I do good with stealth sets. I play hardcore and snipe on that which works ok, but really bad sometimes else.

Also, a danger-close explosive (noob) set is really epic on hardcore.

Assault rifle + Rifle tubes + thumper + semtex or c4 = win.

Kid Goes made from CoD MW2

wow.

There's no actual game footage, how are we sure that this kid isn't high on meth?

I'm joking. ;)

G-G-G-Goalie

And The Tides Have Turned

2qw3bi9.png

Do you live? Do you die? Do you bleed? For the Fantasy?

Right, I've sent a PM to IeatWindex, so if you want to make a team for 360, PM him. :thumbup:

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber