Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Hugger_88

Nice job, I personally find I play a lot better when I'm not trying for a nuke, so I gave up after about 2 hours. :)

Predator - Harrier - Chopper Gunner. :thumbup:

I haven't specifically been trying for a nuke. I just threw the nuke on and thought 'Hey, we'll see what happens...'

I never used it as a killstreak before, so I just wanted to get one.

So don't let anyone tell you you're not worth the earth,

These streets are your streets, this turf is your turf,

Don't let anyone tell you that you've got to give in,

Cos you can make a difference, you can change everything,

Just let your dreams be your pilot, your imagination your fuel,

Tear up the book and write your own damn rules,

Use all that heart, hope and soul that you've got,

And the love and the rage that you feel in your gut,

And realise that the other world that you're always looking for,

Lies right here in front of us, just outside this door,

And it's up to you to go out there and paint the canvas,

After all, you were put on the earth to do this,

So shine your light so bright that all can see,

Take pride in being whoever the [bleep] you want to be.

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[hide=quote train]

Hey guys. Knifing with Tac Knife is great. You know why?

I GOT A NUKE JUST WITH IT!!!!!! So happy. :D

That should really be a challenge :blink:

So can anyone explain to me why [hide=spoilers]Shepard[/hide] killed [hide=moar spoilers]Roach and Ghost[/hide]?

Was it because [hide=even moar spoilers]TF141 launched that nuke?[/hide] I just don't get it. How does killing [hide=spoilersx2]see second hide tag[/hide] accomplish anything? Sure he lost all of those marines, but I just don't understand why.

[hide=spoilers]Because they would have found out that he told Makarov Allen was american (or something like that). He also wanted to get the glory back for America by destroying the russians.[/hide]

The first part is just opinion btw. :smile:

Defo should be a challenge. But it was funny. They were all camping at the bottom of the sniping thing at the top, so I just ran up to them and knifed 'em all.

[hide=spoilers] and the fact that shepard's name was on the data in makarov's computer[/hide]

:)

[/hide]

But who's to say they knew that?

He's tying up the loose ends, just making sure it doesn't come out.

Had nothing to do with the nuke, Shepherd is still American, and if anything, the nuke worked to his advantage.

That wasn't a nuke, it was an EMP.

[hide=quote train]

So can anyone explain to me why [hide=spoilers]Shepard[/hide] killed [hide=moar spoilers]Roach and Ghost[/hide]?

Was it because [hide=even moar spoilers]TF141 launched that nuke?[/hide] I just don't get it. How does killing [hide=spoilersx2]see second hide tag[/hide] accomplish anything? Sure he lost all of those marines, but I just don't understand why.

[hide=spoilers]Because they would have found out that he told Makarov Allen was american (or something like that). He also wanted to get the glory back for America by destroying the russians.[/hide]

Defo should be a challenge. But it was funny. They were all camping at the bottom of the sniping thing at the top, so I just ran up to them and knifed 'em all.

[hide=spoilers] and the fact that shepard's name was on the data in makarov's computer[/hide]

[/hide]

Had nothing to do with the nuke, Shepherd is still American, and if anything, the nuke worked to his advantage.

It was a nuke, nukes give off an EMP when detonated.

[hide=quote train]

[/hide]

It was a nuke, nukes give off an EMP when detonated.

Yeah, that's why if you watch the astronaut part again, the nuke doesn't explode on the ground, it stays in the atmosphere.

[hide=99s]47,297th to 99 Attack, 12/10/08
47,898th to 99 Hitpoints, 3/29/09
78,286th to 99 Strength, 4/5/09
36,125th to 99 Range, 6/7/09, 12:30 in the morning.
70,280th to 99 Defence, 4/16/10
67,781st to 99 Magic, 8/13/10
Somethingth to 99 Slayer on some day during the Summer (I forgot to write it down)
169,099th to 99 Cooking , 4/9/11
Idk what to 99 fm at some point
Idk what to 99 prayer on 1/28/2012

?? 99 thieving 12/30/2015

?? 99 herblore 1/2/2016, ?? 99 dungeoneering 9/5/2016[/hide]

s2k10n.png

Even if it's a dumb story, telling it changes other people just the slightest little bit, just as living the story changes me. An infinitesimal change. And that infinitesimal change ripples outward-ever smaller but everlasting. I will get forgotten, but the stories will last. And so we all matter-maybe less than a lot, but always more than none.

-John Green (An Abundance of Katherines)

@@@@Yg(*E(*HG(sdgkdsg:L$@@@@*****!!!@@@

Okay I think Microsoft hates me. Here's my story. :wall:

So I've exempted all my finals due to good grades so I thought that this week would be an awesome time to no life some MW2 since I have absolutely no school. BUT LO AND BEHOLD... MY XBOX BREAKS THE FIRST DAY OF THE WEEK. I don't know WHY it had to break the very week that I could have been playing 20 hour straight team death matches, living off nothing but Monsters, Pepsi, and Hot pockets, getting insane rank ups and possibly getting my KD ratio to 2.00.

I think what Microsoft did was disable my Xbox via the internet... I swear, it couldn't have come at a more convenient time. They're targeting me... and YOU may be next! Unplug your internet cables! Beat the campaign on veteran if you haven't already! Do some Special Ops missions! For the love of god, DONT PLAY MULTIPLAYER, MICROSOFT WILL DESTROY YOUR XBOX! YOU COULD BE NEXT!

Edit: Sorry about that rant... I'm just really depressed right now. I have to be at least two weeks without an Xbox. :sad:

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

You should have looked for a smaller shop that has a good reputation for fixing xboxes, they usually get it done in a day. My friend's xbox got the rrod and he took it to a place near here called Game Gurus, and they fixed it in a day and gave him a life time warranty that if it ever breaks again they'll give him a new one. It was cheaper too, only $65.

Somethingth to 99 Slayer on some day during the Summer (I forgot to write it down)

s2k10n.png

Even if it's a dumb story, telling it changes other people just the slightest little bit, just as living the story changes me. An infinitesimal change. And that infinitesimal change ripples outward-ever smaller but everlasting. I will get forgotten, but the stories will last. And so we all matter-maybe less than a lot, but always more than none.

I'm honestly getting tired of these glitches now. I liked them a little while ago, but the xp is ridiculous and the spawn camping is annoying. I don't want to have to play on Rust 20 times in a row just because my friends love the exp rates.

s2k10n.png

You should have looked for a smaller shop that has a good reputation for fixing xboxes, they usually get it done in a day. My friend's xbox got the rrod and he took it to a place near here called Game Gurus, and they fixed it in a day and gave him a life time warranty that if it ever breaks again they'll give him a new one. It was cheaper too, only $65.

Actually my Xbox broke two months ago and I repaired it myself. I thought it would last but apparently it didn't. I did the exact same thing to fix it again but its still giving me the E74. Considering I've modded my Xbox with two mods, I doubt any repair company would take mine without sending it back saying "what the hell did you do to the motherboard?" (I ripped off the X-clamps that hold the motherboard in place and replaced them with my own screws, which hold the heat sinks much better than the old X-clamps).

Oh well thankgod Christmas is soon. My parents are willing to get my brother and me a brand new Xbox 360 elite (considering its gone down 100 dollars).

And about the glitching thing: I've noticed that too. Almost every other game I play now there is some guy javelin glitching. It happened to me Sunday night on Estate, twice on Karachi, Underpass, and Rust (boy that was annoying). Oh and mentioning Rust... I HATE THAT MAP. It always destroys my perfect K/D ratio. Almost every Rust game I play my ratio goes down .01! :thumbdown:

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

Got my second nuke today.

Went knifing on Highrise. Loadout was:

Mini-Uzi with Rapidfire

.44 Magnum with TacKnife

Marathon Pro

Lightweight Pro

Commando Pro

Martyrdom

Got up to 7 kills and harrier and chopper gunner did the rest. Got up to 30 kills, then called it in. 39 streak.

So don't let anyone tell you you're not worth the earth,

These streets are your streets, this turf is your turf,

Don't let anyone tell you that you've got to give in,

Cos you can make a difference, you can change everything,

Just let your dreams be your pilot, your imagination your fuel,

Tear up the book and write your own damn rules,

Use all that heart, hope and soul that you've got,

And the love and the rage that you feel in your gut,

And realise that the other world that you're always looking for,

Lies right here in front of us, just outside this door,

And it's up to you to go out there and paint the canvas,

After all, you were put on the earth to do this,

So shine your light so bright that all can see,

Take pride in being whoever the [bleep] you want to be.

Got my ACR back, time to get fall for it again.

Best assault rifle. :thumbsup:

FAMAS disagrees with you.

Wannabe M16 right there. ;)

Omg. Yes. I love you. M16 for life. <3:

dangsig.png

Got my ACR back, time to get fall for it again.

Best assault rifle. :thumbsup:

FAMAS disagrees with you.

Wannabe M16 right there. ;)

Omg. Yes. I love you. M16 for life. <3:

Thanks, but I don't support the M16 in any way whatsoever. There's loads of idiots who camp with that in this game. :P

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

The M16 is horrid.

Got my second nuke today.

Went knifing on Highrise. Loadout was:

Mini-Uzi with Rapidfire

.44 Magnum with TacKnife

Marathon Pro

Lightweight Pro

Commando Pro

Martyrdom

Got up to 7 kills and harrier and chopper gunner did the rest. Got up to 30 kills, then called it in. 39 streak.

Nice one Andy :D

My only criticism of that loadout would be your perk 2 choice. If I were you, I'd change it to cold blooded, and you'll be invisible to most killstreak rewards. You won't lose much, if any speed.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

Blasphemy! I've gotten more the 800 kills with the M16 and less than 300 with most other weapons!

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber