Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Hugger_88

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish you could choose from a list of maps you want the matchmaker to put you in. I remember a game a while ago having that, but I can't remember the name.

I wish matchmaker wouldn't keep putting me in games which are almost over, or on a team thats losing horribly.

I actually once joined a game were as soon as I picked a class, the game was already over, and our team lost :L

The matchmaking system sucks.

omg you have no idea...

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

does anybody here actually care about win/loss ratio?

i only care bout my KDR

it's all about KDR. wins can mean anything from you suck but are always on good teams to you're amazing but are always on suck [wagon] teams. KDR really defines you; a KDR under 1 means you are either bad or just warming up. a KDR between 1 and 1.49 means you're a solid player. a KDR between 1.5 and 2.49 means you are pretty damn good. 2.5 to 3 says to me you are a bit of a try hard. and 3+ in my mind means camping [bleep] and governs no respect

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

Had a pretty good round on Afghan today, using my newly silenced Wa2000. Was sniping on the mini-cliff that you drop down onto from the main cliff. Got to 8-0 then some teammate backstabbed me FOR NO REASON. :evil: :wall: Why are people so STUPID/JERKS! Ended up going 10-3 because he backstabbed me 3 times! BS's shouldn't count towards deaths tbh -.-

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

loved the game when it first came out, now it blows since all anyone does on it is hide with heartbeat monitors or the autmatic shotgun.

i hate how they fixed the Model 1887 shotgun, what people don't realize, is you have to be level 67 to unlock it, yet people still whined "oh its got too much range and power", hello, its a shotgun, of course its going to be powerful, you get it at 67 so it should be a great gun after all that work to unlock it, now its more horrible than the shotgun you get at level 1. that makes no sense.

aside from that rant, i play on the ps3 version, 10th prestige level 70. over 37k kills like 14k deaths, over 3.4m score and just under 9.5 days played. i'm gonna return my copy though and get something better.

Rucky.png

I've been abusing the care package/emergancy airdrop glitch for the couple of days.

Gotten me a lot of xp.

I've called in Acs to chopper gunners, its a charm to getting those gif. emblems

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

If you go to single player then click stats, you'll see your true online gametime, not just spent actually playing. It's [bleep]ing ridiculous i've spent 7 days in lobbys/host migration!

Lol I thought that was some type of bug. I'll look later I reckon mine will also be ridiculous.

i hate how they fixed the Model 1887 shotgun, what people don't realize, is you have to be level 67 to unlock it, yet people still whined "oh its got too much range and power", hello, its a shotgun, of course its going to be powerful, you get it at 67 so it should be a great gun after all that work to unlock it, now its more horrible than the shotgun you get at level 1. that makes no sense.

To claim that the 1887s werent overpowered is [developmentally delayed]ed. It was just putting the crosshairs roughly in the direction of someone and pressing both buttons for a free kill.

-

you have to be level 67 to unlock it
This is not an argument because its not like its that hard to get to 67, and it just adds an incentive not to prestige, and puts those who had the balls to at a disadvantage.

now its more horrible than the shotgun you get at level 1
Actually the single 1887 is probably the best shotgun, it has more range and power than the Spas-12, now the akimbo just functions like a lever action pair of rangers, with a better capacity, which is fair enough.

10th prestige level 70
Thats pretty messed up.

I've been abusing the care package/emergancy airdrop glitch for the couple of days.

Gotten me a lot of xp.

I've called in Acs to chopper gunners, its a charm to getting those gif. emblems

How do you do that, on XBOX not PS3.

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

Gotten me a lot of xp.

Thanks for contributing :roll:

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Gotten me a lot of xp.

Thanks for contributing :roll:

What?

I've found out now, nevermind. :thumbsup:

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

Back home for the night, got another chance to play it. Kinda sick of Mw2 already, dunno what it is. Might be that my friends i normally play with aren't on as much.

Had a couple of good domination games earlier, love how no-one notices C4 flashing next to the flag.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

Did pretty nicely earlier. Got 2 chopper gunners in 1 match. I really hate it on Wasteland, I ALWAYS seem to run into a guy who constantly misses, only to get lucky and headshot me when I shot him 15 times. <_<

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

Unlocked the FAL today, and so have set aside my knives for some FAL action. I've done pretty well, I think; already unlocked every attachment except FMJ and extended mags, up to urban camouflage, and pulled my -70 KDR to...well, not sure the exact number or the ratio, but it's well into the positive. USe ACOG, Sleight of Hand Pro, Hardline Pro (thinking of replacing this with cold blooded) and Ninja Pro, and claymore.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Unlocked the FAL today, and so have set aside my knives for some FAL action. I've done pretty well, I think; already unlocked every attachment except FMJ and extended mags, up to urban camouflage, and pulled my -70 KDR to...well, not sure the exact number or the ratio, but it's well into the positive. USe ACOG, Sleight of Hand Pro, Hardline Pro (thinking of replacing this with cold blooded) and Ninja Pro, and claymore.

:thumbup:

Just might make a FAL class now.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Emergency airdrop glitch is funny as hell.

*sigh* Having fun ruining everyone else's game with your selfishness?

I'm supposed to care about other people?

Yea, do they care when they shoot you? Do they care about you when you kill them and they yell and scream at you for killing them?

Might drop this game for a while, going to try out the BFBC2 demo and see how that is compared to this. Will be back once the demo is downloaded.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!