Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Hugger_88

Emergency airdrop glitch is funny as hell.

*sigh* Having fun ruining everyone else's game with your selfishness?

I'm supposed to care about other people?

Yea, do they care when they shoot you? Do they care about you when you kill them and they yell and scream at you for killing them?

Might drop this game for a while, going to try out the BFBC2 demo and see how that is compared to this. Will be back once the demo is downloaded.

There's a difference between people who are playing the game and the idiots who use glitches or scream down their mics.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really enjoy the FAL now. The unintentional head shots make me smile.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

If you rely on a glitch rather than skill to get good scores, you don't deserve to play the game. If I had my way I'd burn it and your console in front of you.

After 2 weeks of playing, I finally got the hang of COD. Level 49 right now and enjoying every match im in. My favorite map is waste land. I always do great there, in fact I've got 6 wins there so far. I've never camp before so my kill ratio is around 0.87 (not to bad I belive) The one thing I do pride my self on is my accuracy. it stays really close to 24.6% and Im trying to get it to 25%+

I mainly run and gun with 4 different classes.

My first class has P-90 as the main with the M-93 machine pistol and my secondary. I have scavenger pro, Lightweight pro and, scrambler pro.

Second is the mini-uzi and striker shotgun with marithon pro, lightweight pro and scrambler pro. That is mainly for close range combat ( Quarry, Rust, Rundown Ect...)

Other 2 classes are medium to long range. M-16,M-93 with the 3 same perks from my p-90 class. last run and gun class is my new ACR with ranger shotguns akimbo. Again same 3 perks with my p-90 class. Last class is ment to shoot down any kill streak rewards.

I should stop now, Im still really noob to the game. But if you would like to add me to X Box live, GT is "Seaoh8492"

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Just a heads up, they are actually saying their suspending people for doing this. I imagine it will mean absolutely nothing, Javelin glitchers got, what was it, a 24 hour ban? rofl.

Unlocked the FAL today, and so have set aside my knives for some FAL action. I've done pretty well, I think; already unlocked every attachment except FMJ and extended mags, up to urban camouflage, and pulled my -70 KDR to...well, not sure the exact number or the ratio, but it's well into the positive. USe ACOG, Sleight of Hand Pro, Hardline Pro (thinking of replacing this with cold blooded) and Ninja Pro, and claymore

I just use Hardline with the FAL if its not silenced. I never used sleight of hand, normally Scavenger, not because I ran out of ammo but because you can keep replacing your claymores. People are generally stupid enough to come back the same way thinking that now there won't be a claymore there now.

Second is the mini-uzi and striker shotgun with marithon pro, lightweight pro and scrambler pro

Seriously not a good idea to use scrambler even for the pro, you're just advertising your presence and putting people on their guard. If you need the pro to avoid claymores use SitRep. Though with marathon and lightweight most of the time you can just run past them.

If you rely on a glitch rather than skill to get good scores, you don't deserve to play the game. If I had my way I'd burn it and your console in front of you.

Nice talking, Keyboard Warrior.

The glitch helped me get cold-blooded pro faster then usual, and the rare EMP drop helps me get that cool emblem.

Not our fault the glitch is there, and I will use it til it's patched.

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

Yea, do they care when they shoot you? Do they care about you when you kill them and they yell and scream at you for killing them?

Might drop this game for a while, going to try out the BFBC2 demo and see how that is compared to this. Will be back once the demo is downloaded.

There's a difference between people who are playing the game and the idiots who use glitches or scream down their mics.

And I expect you're one of those guys running around with a tactical knife?

I'm not doing it to get good scores, I have plenty of skill I just like to have fun. Thanks for your input though even if it was worthless.

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

I just use Hardline with the FAL if its not silenced. I never used sleight of hand, normally Scavenger, not because I ran out of ammo but because you can keep replacing your claymores. People are generally stupid enough to come back the same way thinking that now there won't be a claymore there now.

At first I wasn't sure what to use in place of Marathon, so I decided on sleight of hand kind of at random. Then I used Bling to combine my silencer and RDS kills, and the reload was just sooo slooooow so I switched back after finishing my silencer kills. I thought about Scavenger, but at that point I was still using the throwing knife which is replenishable anyway. I will have to consider it for claymore use, though.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

No. Deathstreaks are such a stupid idea, it gives across the opinion the IW staff were mad as they sucked at their own game, really; why award someone for being garbage? If they suck at the game, it's up to them to work to become better, they shouldn't be given some ridiculously overpowered almost god-mode. I don't care about the other deathstreaks, just painkiller is pathetic, it often screws me up when on killstreaks and such because it sometimes take 3 shots to the head to kill someone? That's really fair huh.

Well, being a good sniper. What is there to like? Thermal, once again has been put into the game to cater for the noobs/idiots who suck. I shouldn't have to give up my one hit kill with my Intervention just to prevent being seen by some no-skill idiot, once again, learn to snipe properly, or don't snipe at all.

Heartbeat sensors, see above. It's not as bad, but it's still there.

Knifing is already screwed up enough as it is, they really didn't have to throw in some ridiculous perk which allows you to knife someone when you're 90 meters away. Plus you shouldn't be able to use it in sync with lightweight/marathon, this is a freaking shooting game. Not some ninja crap.

I don't want all killstreaks gone, just needs some fixing or tweaking. For example; a bad player who is using a care package, shouldn't be able to get a high level killstreak such as a Chopper Gunner or an AC130, which are already overpowered enough with the way the locked on weapons stupidly fly off in different directions. They shouldn't be able to not be hit aswell as being so strong. Another thing - counter UAV. Why is this such a low streak? It whipes out virtually the one thing on your HUD you need, at such a small price. Oh and predators are stupid too, as they always hit me and nobody else.

Tbh I really don't care if you can't see why I don't like those things, being a good player I was just voicing my opinion lol.

????????????????????????????????

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

No. Deathstreaks are such a stupid idea, it gives across the opinion the IW staff were mad as they sucked at their own game, really; why award someone for being garbage? If they suck at the game, it's up to them to work to become better, they shouldn't be given some ridiculously overpowered almost god-mode. I don't care about the other deathstreaks, just painkiller is pathetic, it often screws me up when on killstreaks and such because it sometimes take 3 shots to the head to kill someone? That's really fair huh.

Well, being a good sniper. What is there to like? Thermal, once again has been put into the game to cater for the noobs/idiots who suck. I shouldn't have to give up my one hit kill with my Intervention just to prevent being seen by some no-skill idiot, once again, learn to snipe properly, or don't snipe at all.

Heartbeat sensors, see above. It's not as bad, but it's still there.

Knifing is already screwed up enough as it is, they really didn't have to throw in some ridiculous perk which allows you to knife someone when you're 90 meters away. Plus you shouldn't be able to use it in sync with lightweight/marathon, this is a freaking shooting game. Not some ninja crap.

I don't want all killstreaks gone, just needs some fixing or tweaking. For example; a bad player who is using a care package, shouldn't be able to get a high level killstreak such as a Chopper Gunner or an AC130, which are already overpowered enough with the way the locked on weapons stupidly fly off in different directions. They shouldn't be able to not be hit aswell as being so strong. Another thing - counter UAV. Why is this such a low streak? It whipes out virtually the one thing on your HUD you need, at such a small price. Oh and predators are stupid too, as they always hit me and nobody else.

Tbh I really don't care if you can't see why I don't like those things, being a good player I was just voicing my opinion lol.

????????????????????????????????

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

Where exactly did I say anyone else should care? Also, who the [bleep] are you? lol.

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

Agh, Extended Mags challenge for WA2000 is impossible. Anyone want to help me boost it? Screw legitimacy, I just want to get it over with.

Lol I know... I just don't even go for it anymore. Since I typically have long lives during games (infact I have something like 800 lifer accolades), I definitely use a lot of ammo per life. Kinda sucks when you run out of wa ammo. But usually I can get by by sneaking around enemies, killing them with my machine pistol, then taking their gun, and getting more kills with that.

I prefer wa with silencer and HBS. You can easily double tap (since the wa has no recoil), so its basically one hit kill.

Skully_Sc - really all those things you mentioned can easily be countered. Almost every single killstreak reward, deathstreak reward, attachment, etc., has a counter, which can easily destroy it. Just try being a more careful player in general. It helps me.

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

What is the best handgun?

Been using the M9, but it's not very good in my opinion.

75 kills for the tac. knife is going pretty slow with it. :mellow:

I'd go with the USP .45, or (if it has the TK, I can't remember atm.) the raffica. Raffica can be pretty slow to pull out, and you don't have the final stand spammage you have with other handguns, but it's pretty good.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Steve, it's COD. It will never be abandoned. :P

I'm sure it's some other issue. I can garantee that there are thousands of people playing on the PS3 version right now.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

I got the silver ac130 title and the gif, of it.

Im happy.

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

No, I don't have enough room for it. I have my regular mid-range class, my 2 sniper classes, my CQB class, explosive class, and the last is for getting challenges done with whatever weapon. I also don't have a problem with regular TK users as long as they keep the care package marker in their pockets.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

No, I don't have enough room for it. I have my regular mid-range class, my 2 sniper classes, my CQB class, explosive class, and the last is for getting challenges done with whatever weapon. I also don't have a problem with regular TK users as long as they keep the care package marker in their pockets.

Same. By the time you see the guy with the care package you're dead nine times out of ten.

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

Does anyone here use SitRep pro? I think it's actually the best yellow perk to have. You basically won't hear friendly footsteps and enemy footsteps are four times louder.

If you have a good headset or the room is quiet enough, you can hear them coming from really far away, especially on wooden floors. Although I just prestiged and lost it, I intend to get it again. Not to mention the fact that you will NEVER get killed by claymore/C4 again.

If someone uses claymores as an alarm while camping, you can shoot it trough the wall, quickly run around and backstab them.

What do you guys think of the Sitrep perk?

underbannerue0.gif

goldenhorde.png

What is the best handgun?

Been using the M9, but it's not very good in my opinion.

75 kills for the tac. knife is going pretty slow with it. :mellow:

Magnum. 3 shot kill pretty much anywhere. I think it also has the fastest pullout.

So don't let anyone tell you you're not worth the earth,

These streets are your streets, this turf is your turf,

Don't let anyone tell you that you've got to give in,

Cos you can make a difference, you can change everything,

Just let your dreams be your pilot, your imagination your fuel,

Tear up the book and write your own damn rules,

Use all that heart, hope and soul that you've got,

And the love and the rage that you feel in your gut,

And realise that the other world that you're always looking for,

Lies right here in front of us, just outside this door,

And it's up to you to go out there and paint the canvas,

After all, you were put on the earth to do this,

So shine your light so bright that all can see,

Take pride in being whoever the [bleep] you want to be.

Nice talking, Keyboard Warrior.

What?

The glitch helped me get cold-blooded pro faster then usual, and the rare EMP drop helps me get that cool emblem.

Not our fault the glitch is there, and I will use it til it's patched.

So? It doesn't make it ok just because it's not your fault. You're exploiting an obvious flaw in the game and not relying on skill to get more unlockables.

On an unrelated note, I got a game winning kill with a stuck semtex grenade today. It was awesome. :)

Magnum. 3 shot kill pretty much anywhere. I think it also has the fastest pullout.

Plus it's the most satisfying gun to get a kill with, in my opinion.

Does anyone here use SitRep pro? I think it's actually the best yellow perk to have. You basically won't hear friendly footsteps and enemy footsteps are four times louder.

If you have a good headset or the room is quiet enough, you can hear them coming from really far away, especially on wooden floors. Although I just prestiged and lost it, I intend to get it again. Not to mention the fact that you will NEVER get killed by claymore/C4 again.

If someone uses claymores as an alarm while camping, you can shoot it trough the wall, quickly run around and backstab them.

I'd use it if it didn't take ridiculously long to get the Pro version.

I'd use it if it didn't take ridiculously long to get the Pro version.

I actually got to sitrep V before I prestiged :-P Then again; I actually went out of the way to shoot any enemy equipment I saw. Not to mention the non-pro version is also pretty good.

underbannerue0.gif

goldenhorde.png