Removed randoms:

• [*:13toe4jn]Jekyll and Hyde

[*:13toe4jn]Drunken Dwarf

[*:13toe4jn]Cap 'N' Hand

drunken dwarf

stange plant

Cheers.

bummer.

I made over 1m on the jykell and hyde random when i got 99 hunter...

If you always carried clean cantadines with you then you would always get a super resotre (4) from that random event, and trust me...hunting 50k chins adds up to a lot of Jykell and Hydes..

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you always carried clean cantadines with you then you would always get a super resotre (4) from that random event, and trust me...hunting 50k chins adds up to a lot of Jykell and Hydes..

Same for me, always on the lookout for jekyll when I am (was) near a bank to retrieve a cadantine...

AS for the new rewards... a choice between 140-700 summon xp(charms), 650-990 xp in any skill (genie) or various tradeable items (500 gps to 15k it seems)... Probably will choose the xp lamp over anything under 5k. Don't talk to me about costumes... I made a firm oath to always drop them.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

22 boxes from frog tokens > 22 mistery boxes > few steel plates , like 30% ot the boxes turned out cut diamonds , 30% of the boxes turned out fliers , and the other few were buckets , cabbage and 500 gp ... basicly the 26 chaos runes is the best option IMO ...

Same for me, always on the lookout for jekyll when I am (was) near a bank to retrieve a cadantine...

Why did noone ever tell me this? :wall:
imagangster.png

Why did noone ever tell me this? :wall:

don't feel bad... everytime I used to see a jekyll appear near a bank, I would tell the player to give him a cadantine and mostly got told to mind my own business... Some people like their confort zone too much to accept advices...

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

Damn! Damn! Damn!! :wall:

206 Frog tokens turned into Boxes! :cry:

I'm quitting because of that!

RIP Froggies, you'll be missed by Me by everyone in Tip.it and RuneScape.

(No matter what they say, they miss you, they just are too scared of showing their feelings, they can get hurt you know.)

(No matter what they say, they miss you, they just are too scared of showing their feelings, they can get hurt you know.)

And I was making fun of the people who were banking their frog tokens... :wall: (You know how frog tokens don't stack in your bags and they can't be noted? Imagine trying to empty your bank of 200+ frog tokens...)

*stomp emote*

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

And I was making fun of the people who were banking their frog tokens... :wall: (You know how frog tokens don't stack in your bags and they can't be noted? Imagine trying to empty your bank of 200+ frog tokens...)

*stomp emote*

Oh no poor poor you!

Your useful frog token has turned into a box that u can use to get many frog costumes or a fair stack of runes coins charms etc

And they didn't even remove the frog random event!

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

All I wanted was to be rid of that damn pinball random...was that really so much to ask, Jagex? :cry: Also, am I the only one who enjoyed killing randoms? :lol: Itw as always fun to get the normally unkillable ones like dwarves and capn hand while you had a familiar out. Either your familiar wtfpwns them or they just teleport away :lol: Good times...

Barrows: 9~2 V Brass,V Flail,2 Dh Plate,V Helm,V Skirt,T Legs,Malevolent Shield DKing: 48~6 W Ring,13 A Ring,8 M Staff,9 S Ring,7 B Ring,3 Seercull
Dragon Drops: 500+~50+ Med,26 Axe,3 Chain,10+ Legs,10+ Spear,2 D2h,10+ L Half,49 Boots,2 DDs,10+ Lump,9 Claws,50+ Dagger,14 Visage,50+ Mace,4 Scimitar,7 Hasta,Baxe,50+ Long,30+ Royal,2 Kite,4 Ward,2 Plate,Staff,Hammer,Limbs, Mattock,Halberd
GWD: 156~4 S Staff,50+ Shard,9 B Tass,13 B Plate,5 B Boots,6 A Plate,11 S Sword,8 A Hilt,4 A Skirt,9 A Helm,S Hilt,3 B Hilt,B Glove,2 A Buckler,Z Ward,Z Garb,2 Z Boots,B Shield,B Helm

Corp: 3~Elysian,2 Sp Sh Nex: 6~Torva Legs,Cere,P cowl,Z bow,2 T boots + GWD2: 9~2 Glaive,Wand,2 Crest,Blade,2 Essence,Core Araxyte: 5~Web,3 Pheromone,Fang + Raids: 4~3 Codex,P Boots  + Trails: 2~Bob Shirt,Fortunate

Etc: 64~3 Sceptre,B Mask,16 Whip,2 Focus Sight,5 D Bow,7 SOL,Ragefire,2 Steadfast,Arma Staff,6 Rider Armor,5 Vine,2 Razorback,2 A Wand,Abby Orb,3 Blood Shard,6 Hydrix,Gland,Asc Xbow
[spoiler=Capes]Quest Cape Aquired 12-7-07 ~ Level 93 + + + Completionist Cape Aquired 5-22-15 ~ Level 138
Hitpoints Cape Aquired 9-21-09 ~ Level 131 + Magic Cape Aquired 9-24-09 Attack Cape Aquired 3-5-10 ~ Level 135 Summoning Cape Aquired 3-12-10

Strength Cape Aquired 6-1-11 ~ Level 137 Fire Cape Aquired 6-23-11 Defence Cape Aquired 7-5-11 + Ranged Cape Aquired 8-1-11 Kiln Cape Aquired 2-26-12 ~ Level 138
Dungeoneering Cape Aquired 4-22-12 + Slayer Cape Aquired 6-25-14 ~ Level 200 + Herblore Cape Acquired 12-9-14 ~ Level 138 Prayer Cape Acquired 12-20-14
Agility Cape Acquired 1-4-15 + Hunter Cape Acquired 1-30-15 Construction Cape Acquired 1-31-15 Crafting Cape Acquired 2-22-15 Thieving Cape Acquired 3-18-15
Runecrafting Cape Acquired 4-14-15 Mining Cape Acquired 4-19-15 Fishing Cape Acquired 4-25-15 Firemaking Cape Acquired 4-26-15 Woodcutting Cape Acquired 4-26-15
Cooking Cape Acquired 4-26-15Smithing Cape Acquired 4-28-15 Farming Cape Acquired 4-29-15 Divination Cape Acquired 5-3-15 Dungeoneering Mastery 5-4-15
Fletching Cape Acquired 5-4-15 Max Cape Acquired 5-4-15 + Invention Cape Acquired 11-9-16 Invention Mastery 5-16-19 + Archaeology Cape Acquired 10-30-20

The coin values appear to be your total level/3

Currently P2P.

I don't want the world to see me, 'cause I don't think that they'd understand.

Formerly known as: Ghstkill8, Serene Ghst, Genius Goats

They changed something mid-day methinks. I banked a "random event gift" (purple box, orange ribbon) earlier today, but now I am unable to bank a second (a magical force prevents me). So I am leaving the one in there for the penultimate untradeable rare. :P

PvP is not for me

In the 3rd Year of the Boycott
Real-world money saved since FT/W: Hundreds of Dollars
Real-world time saved since FT/W: Thousands of Hours

wtf guys...

been training range at spiders for about 90 minutes now, no randoms?

That's because they've all migrated to falling stars.

I don't see how this set-up is any less onerous than the prior one. I don't auto and I don't need my video game provider telling me when I need a change of pace. Hand-hold the people who want it, leave the rest of us be.

When you are fighting and scrapping to get your 200 dust before some clan of star-chasers show up and you get teleported away to one of these asinine events, you will understand my vitriol.

At least with the swarm, you could walk around to the other side of the star and keep going.

I still give the rework a fail.

PvP is not for me

In the 3rd Year of the Boycott
Real-world money saved since FT/W: Hundreds of Dollars
Real-world time saved since FT/W: Thousands of Hours