Do you believe in Runescape karma?

viper928

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

If karma exists in real life, then surely it exists in Runescape because morality applies anywhere that interaction between organisms occur. Whether it exists in real life or not is up for debate though. Judging by my past experience in life, I think it's safe for me to say that karma does exist. Even if it didn't, living your life to avoid regret is a positive.

i think karama exists, but maybe not as much in runescape.

i once helped my mate do something and he gave me a juice at lunch is that karma?

I don't think that counts lol

I do yesterday everyone was asking around how to do price check and whats changed in random events I told them, and my 1000 trout I cooked sold max price and I got a random event.

Karma is just a scam to make people do stuff for you. :twisted:

Not realy, people do kind things of their own will. (Did that make sence?)

Nah I see people who are rude/ignore you or scam people etc and they still get amazing drops etc

Yeh thats just luck >.>

No. I was always pretty lucky in rs, nice drops (2x guthan's helm and verac's flail on the day barrows came out, dragon 2h on the day it came out, 2x dragon med in 3 kills on classic), good pks, lucky on the stakes that mattered and frankly I don't think I deserved it. :P

That would be called a coincidence. I don't think jagex implimented game code that detected when we help people, and subsequently rewarded us. -.-

Nah I see people who are rude/ignore you or scam people etc and they still get amazing drops etc

Yeh thats just luck >.>

So your saying it's karma if you do something good for someone, but it's not if you don't and get lucky? :P

4455.jpg

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Oscar Wilde

personally i think karma is like luck, a way of looking at things depending on if you think you have good or bad luck, example if you get hit by a car,

good luck: omfg im alive its a miricle!

bad luck: omfg i got hit by i car i fail!

but...

recently my friends told me i couldn't come with them to dks b/c im too rich =(

the next time i did the 26k trick i got a daxe ^^

sweet sweet vengeance

29bc22o.png

[hide=drops]10 black masks, 39 dragon boots, 21 whip, 9 dark bow, 7 dragon legs, 8 mauls, 3 dragon left half, 2 dragon spear, 2 hexcrest, 1 kbd heads, 10 dragon med, 2 R ammy, 2 granite legs, 1 bandos boots , 1 bandos hilt , 1 bandos chestplate, 1 saradomin sword(ls), 2 dragon claws(ls)(solo)[/hide]

[hide=Viralaether's guide to Mac use]1) take your mac

2) drop it off your roof

3) ??????

4) Profit![/hide]1/7/9 quest cape ||| 5/6/9 all diaries ||| 7/14/9 300 rank MA ||| 4998th to 99 summoning on 2/27/10

Yes, because there was this level 115 with the Strength cape who tried to kill my Phoenix familiar in FFA Clan Wars. I dropped ashes and used a Rise scroll just in time. He believed he killed it, but when the Phoenix rose he got hit with a 40 and he went down with a bang. Yeah that's what you get for being a familiar hater! :twisted:

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

Monday: Died soloing Bandos, hit a 60 which is my new max now =), then hit a lag pocket and died, lost my zammy cape, d boots, barrows gloves, neit helm, and fury. Made enough cash to buy back everything but fury.

Tuesday: Still upset about not having my fury, my duo Bandos partner suggests i go to barrows and hope for a drop to get cash for supplies to go to Bandos on Wednesday night. I go, 3 runs in, Dh Helm (3.2m) ftw. Bought back my fury and all supplies i needed for Bandos.

Wednesday: Go to Bandos 3 Kills in on a nonls world, Bandos Chestplate for me =). Exactly 54 mins later, I only know this because of screenies, and 10 kills later, Bandos Tassets for me =D. Exactly 58 mins later and 14 kills Bandos Boots for me =DDDDD.

Thursday: Go to Barrows again, about 15ish runs in Karils Leathertop (900kish), the exact next run after, Veracs Helm (2.8m)

If that isnt Karma for RS lagging and getting me killed on something that wasnt my fault, idk what is.

I_G_RagZ.png

Current goals-99 Sum, 95 Slay, Elysian/Divine Spirit Shield, Get LS Elysian and Divine, get another sexy 99

Drops Solo and LS-Arma Hiltx1(solo), Arma Chestx1(solo), Dragon Clawsx2(solo), Bandos Hiltx2(1 FFA, 1 LS), Bandos Tassetsx4(2 duo, 1 solo,2 LS), BCPx5(1 duo, 4 LS), Sara Hiltx1(1 LS), SSx7(LS), Spectral Sigilx1(LS)

Im nice to people, jump worlds if spots are crowded/taken, I answer peoples and newbs question.

Yet, people aren't friendly to me, take my spots and harass newbs.

No karma in RS

Yeah, exactly same deal here.

In a lot of ways I wish there was karma, it'd sure make playing the game easier for me...

How many runescape players does it take to change a lightbulb?

1 to change the bulb and the other 49 to complain about how it was better before.

THE MODS THERE ARE COMPLETE AND UTTER IDIOTS!

So why are you here?

I don't believe in Karma in your example, as in your nice to someone and then kill a monster and get something good, that is just plain luck, being nice doesn't change the way the dice rolls.

On the other hand, I believe that when I am nice to someone in game, maybe someone will be nice to me in return. I have made many friends by being nice to players, helping them out, and have been helped in return. Before the trade updates it was always nice to help someone out of a sticky spot and then months down the line have them help you out when you needed it. That's Karma.

REMEMBER RUNESCAPE KARMA! Be a nice player, and nice things will come back to you.

Spoken by a true gentleman and a player many looked up to.

peace,

Vann

Off Topic: COME BACK LEE!!