Do you believe in Runescape karma?

viper928

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

I am now a believer.

Last night, I gave someone who was new to Barrows a tour of the area and i showed him some tricks and tips on how to be successful

The following barrows run, I got a dharock helm (3.2 mil) which has by far been the best drop I've ever gotten.

Do you guys believe in Runescape karma, or do you have any stories of something similar?

Not really. I'm kind and helpful to everyone, or at least I try to be. But very few are nice or helpful back to me. :? :(

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

Well, I find that whenever you're going through crappy times, all your friends get stuff.. your friends go through crappy times, you get stuff. I've had this so many times now its not even funny. That doesn't really count as karma though I guess.

Started free trade with 1.5m cash. 2 weeks later, have hit max cash 2x.

PvP drops: 359 Brawling Gloves, 11 Vesta's Longswords, 41+ Zaros/Ancient Statues

9 Dragon Full Helms, 3 Dragonfire Shields on the old PvP loot system

Brawler guide is being finished!

I am now a believer.

Last night, I gave someone who was new to Barrows a tour of the area and i showed him some tricks and tips on how to be successful

The following barrows run, I got a dharock helm (3.2 mil) which has by far been the best drop I've ever gotten.

Do you guys believe in Runescape karma, or do you have any stories of something similar?

I always help other players if I can, but my best drop so far from any monsters is Snapdragon seed. (And dragon spear from Vyre burning) And I have 94 combat and I've played for over three years. I don't believe in RS karma, but I still help other players - I was a noob once too :thumbsup:

I am now a believer.

If that was Karma, then i would be rich by now...

My karma points would be skyhigh... :shock:

Who says that being nice and helping people in ruenscape has to give you good things in runescape? help an old lady accross the street and get a d chain drop, show somebody how to barrow and find a fiver under your car seat ::'

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

Whenever I have come near dying at DK's (I haven't died a single time), the next trip has been awesome. I don't think any karma exists in RS but sometimes I get that feeling...

Yes, Friend got hacked so i teled away from my barrows trip and i gave him all my coins i had left in my bank (around 700k) Back when i had around 10m ::' Went back to barrows and got G spear ( was arounf 4m) and next trip i got Dh Helm (around 700k) lol.

:thumbup:

The_Diamond.png

1593th to 99 Farming - July 08.

As much as I would like to it is all code. However, treating others kindly in the game does come back to you. Not from drops but repsect and others way of treating you.

I honestly wish it worked like that for me. I help someone and 5 minutes later if their a low level its usually "your rich, can i have 5k?" and I barely have that kind of money to scap after 7 years playing at 111 Combat. If there IS Karma, Why am I still poor? Why hasn't my efforts been rewarded? And most importaintly, why I haven't been able to get this Mind Control device on N_Odie yet...

Popoto.~<3

Nope, its all just coincidence. The only reason you attribute it to karma is because you had done something nice right before you got the drop. The reason it seems like this happens to alot of people is because you only put emphasis on extraordinary things, such as getting a good drop right after doing something good. If you were to look at the big picture though, most of the time you do something good, you wont get a nice drop right after.