The biggest badest boss ever?

Nadril

Well, what do you think is the single most biggest and badest boss in the video game world. Does it send shivers down your spine everytime you meet him in battle? Perhaps he is one of the toughest foes you've encountered in your video game playing years. Maybe, he's a combonation. Just a big freaking thing that scares the living hell out of you.

Well, here's my vote for the baddest and most definitly biggest boss:

Barium from lineage 2

Now, before I post screenshots, no I didn't chose this because its the game i'm playing currently. I chose it because, quite frankly , when I saw him for the first time a few weeks ago, I was like this --> :shock:

now onto the pictures:

shot000120vv.th.jpg

This is him. In that picture we all had been fighting for probaly 30mins++. Yup, he has over a billion hp. My attacks at the time did about 200-300dmg on him. I think probaly the highest level there could do maybe 3k-4k damage, maybe even 10k i'm not sure.

but look in it. You see the mass of mobs? Yup, we had at least 300people there fighting that guy.

Also, he has this one attack (that thank god he didn't use) that is an area of effect spell, and if he used, could have literaly killed us all in one hit. Thank goodness for high lvl mages using silence :D

so, whats the badest boss you've ever seen?

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd have to say the hardest boss I've ever played against was Tartarus (From Halo 2) on Legendary mode. Not only did it take me about one and half hours to get to him, it took me another 1 and 1/2 to 2 hours to finally kill him. Not that it's necessarily hard to kill him, doesn't take too many hits until he's dead (when his shields go down), but it takes one hit from him to kill you (even if you snuck a banshee in there, he'll whipe that out too).

phx.jpg

Gamertag: King Arizona

Malak on KOTOR, very easy if you now how to kill him BEFORE you start playing. i decided putting force heal onto my guy would be cheating, oh how i regreted not doing it. also this was when i was on the light side which made it even harder. i restarted the game, this time i went to the dark side and found ravens robes on the star forge by accident which made this a hell of a lot easier.

Well Im playin Final Fantasy-X atm and am tryin to beat Lady Yunalesca. I beat it on my friends game first try, after a long and tedious fight. On my game we are on attempt #12. Yunalesca is probably harder than any other boss Ive fought that I can remember of. After her we still have to beat Sin which is WAY harder.

So Im gonna go with Sin, as being the baddest boss Im going to face :)

supdarklinkel1.jpg

man Yunalesca was easy, took me one try. The hardest boss I definitly fought was Ruby weapon (the first time i fought him, he pwnt my team). The 2nd hardest was Dark Element (from the temple of like 200 trials) in FFX-2.. man that thing made me mad.

ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâï(ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâú_o)/ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâï

doomdeathyz5.gif

Wow 300+ people to kill one monster that can one-hit everyone, that's awsome. :lol:

I haven't played many games so what came up to mind was Majora with its three forms in Zelda: Majora's Mask.

Elvarg in the RS dragonslayer quest for ultimate boss

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art

Well Im playin Final Fantasy-X atm and am tryin to beat Lady Yunalesca. I beat it on my friends game first try, after a long and tedious fight. On my game we are on attempt #12. Yunalesca is probably harder than any other boss Ive fought that I can remember of. After her we still have to beat Sin which is WAY harder.

So Im gonna go with Sin, as being the baddest boss Im going to face :)

Yunalesca took me 2 or 3 tries i think, shes tricky (creepy too). but if its taking you 12 tries you need to level up a bit because going though that scene 12 times :shock: .

I can't really remember. I just love the feeling of finally beating it, and remembering back to your first attempt thinking how impossible it would be to do. I don't like those ones you eventually beat by finding out their pattern though. Not a big enough challenge.

Probally bowser from paper mario :lol: .

I remember it only took me like 2-3 trys to kill him, but i remember it being hella hard.

P.S. That game rocked so hard..i got the new one for gamecube, but im stuck on it atm. :cry:

Nad thats a huge boss :shock:

monkey24cv.png

|PERM BANNED ON MONKEY 933|

RSN--44warriorz44-|90 str|86 attack|70 def|85 hp|52 pray|102 cmb

--[Proud leader of Final Destination! http://z6.invisionfree.com/RSFinaldestination/index.php?

Requirements for FD!

Well, in RYL ( Risk your life )

There we're those "bosses" which appeared like once a day in every island ....

i remember, when i was a lvl 50 enchanter, a dreadlord respawned in "death valle", yes, he was really hard to kill:D i buffed my friend , some War-Priest, and he buffed himself also:d and went for it, i was supporting him w/ spells + bow, took some time but yeah:d we had some decent items 8)

this is 1 of the dreadlord or something, hes not that though;)

Kazu_boss-hu-1.jpg

Poor lvl 34.warrior :cry:

1%20(1).jpg

Even IIII-grade-arena-sorcs cant take him down that fast

1%20(4).jpg

Last boss on FF8

3 Damned hours it took me to beat that

Ultimecia. I owned her so bad.

I'm probably gonna go with one of the Dark Aeons from FFX, or one of the monster arena creations.

thirdeyesig0tl.jpg

Dreaming of that face again

It's bright, and blue, and shimmering

Grinning wide

And comforting me with it's three warm and wild eyes

Last boss on FF8

I'm probably gonna go with one of the Dark Aeons from FFX, or one of the monster arena creations.

Ultimicia was easy compared to the third form.

Umm i havent played all of ff6 yet, but back when i rented the game and people left saved games on it (for snes), i used to fight the starting of the big boss... well lets take a look at just how big this thing is!

ffboss9bh.th.png

The thing is preatty much all one boss! And its preatty freaky!

Another one i might say is Vagnagun from X-2, the thing is so big, and preatty hard unless you use the special dressphears, then its easy.

And as mentioned yunalesca was preatty hard.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

Last boss on FF8

Or do you mean Omega Weapon?

That was one tough cookie to crumble.

Last boss on FF8

Or do you mean Omega Weapon?

That was one tough cookie to crumble.

I found more than anything that Omega Weapon just took AGES. It wasn't a difficult fight, just a god damn long one.

thirdeyesig0tl.jpg

Dreaming of that face again

It's bright, and blue, and shimmering

Grinning wide

And comforting me with it's three warm and wild eyes

Dr. Robotnik from Sonic. :D

Meh, only kiddin'... I don't actually know who the hardest boss is that I've ever faught. *shrugs*

Ape8191.

New sig to come!

That huge thing at the end of Chrono Trigger, I think Lavos was his name. I once spent an entire day trying to solo him with just a level 76 Chrono (you can warp directly to him after Marle dissapears into the teleportation device at the fair).