Bank + Stats + Torso!!! Rate PL0X

Gratz on torso. If i ever lose my torso im not going back for it because ba sucks.

I'd suggest for you to buy a fury and spend some more on skills, but thats because i dont like keeping cash piles.

As for the stats, they're not too bad but some could do with some work so 7/10 overall.

Higuainsig.pngRex Pictorum.gif

Grats, I remember getting mine, never used xD

10/10 tbh.

Don't buy SGS, bunyip + enhanced excalibur are just plain great for slayer (unless you want for something else)

_p3_minato_arisato_signature__by_x0sandylicious0x-d3hnk6v.png

Well, i was just there for 1 night with some friends and got half of the points, and decided why not get the rest

PS, the sgs is probably for god wars/slayer, same with tassests

Ltgen_Singh.png

Capture_Copy.png

all_99.png

Nice bank, and gratz on torso. I tried to get one, but didn't know how to play(and still don't) and everyone got mad at me lol. I also love how you have 99 cooking but no cape. As for the cashpile, I'd say.....save up for sgs, do gwd, make some more cash/get tassets as a drop.

I like chocolate chip pancakes

DO YOU?

Subway765.png

Barrows:Guthans Warspear x1

Dragon:Shield left half

Stats are decent, bank is pretty nice, torso is not that impressive or useful to be honest.

I would prefer to have some defense than 1 more to my max hit. My torso sits in my junk tab collecting dust ;)

Spend that cash!

beenbeen.png

Stats are decent, bank is pretty nice, torso is not that impressive or useful to be honest.

I would prefer to have some defense than 1 more to my max hit. My torso sits in my junk tab collecting dust ;)

Spend that cash!

Torso wins. That argument is old, from before summoning from the time when people had to use guthans or food to heal.

Raise your noncombats with the money.

DFS, SGS, and Bandos tassets are over rated and worthless, don't buy them.

sgs isn't at all, bandos and dfs are but sgs is SOOOO useful, heals hp and pray.. really only elite gear worth buying

torso is crap.. but grads i gess

090828110351.png

090914204824.png

XBL gamertag: SeismicTriangle

8/10 bank

You almost got 10/10 stats cause I thought the 99 to the left was att but it's str and if you know me (And if you don't know me you will learn who I am fast) you know that I HATE strength. Also all your 99s are "Easy" 99s (Yes I don't have them and yes I will get flamed, go on you mean world) so... 7/10

0/10 for torso, you want me to rate you playing a mini-game? -.- *Is ready to get flamed here too*

ib7rVm.png