Snowboarding or ski'ing?

Ne0z

i skiied when i was 5, and then i moved, and then i started snowboarding up at Lake Tahoe (Squaw Valley) and i loved it right away... now ive been snowboarding for about 4 years... every winter i go up... cant wait until december rolls around :P

Skiing.

Boarding looked cool so I tryed it. Couple of days pain and agony, lots of bruices, one almost crushed back and smashed lip.

Then I tryed skiing again and remebered how fun could it be :D . Not gonna snowboard never ever again :lol: .

Reality is hundreds of times more beautiful and more interesting than delusions. Fairy tales just tend to be easier to follow than the wonderful intricacies of life.

Boarding for me, i've done both and i just find it a lot more fun. Skiing is definitely easier to do, but i'll always prefer snowboarding.

Kirk and Lars I could handle. At the same time.

snowboarding for tricks, not because there are more, there are acually more for skiing, but you can acually grind on a snowboard ;). Skiing for glades and free skiing. Ive done both to a pretty good level (skiing much better than snowboarding, all i can do is parks in snowboarding ;)) lately ive been snowboarding more though because its new int he last few years, were ive been skiing for years and years.

siknikmy7.gif

darkwebz16oa.gif

C'YEA H0'KAY

I havent done either but I think Boarding would be better seeing as im a skateboarder :D

And no lol why do you always want to get stuff from John Lewis. Its over ̣̉300 more then than what i paid.

John Lewis is a great, great shop.

I havent done either but I think Boarding would be better seeing as im a skateboarder :D

I used to Skate and I was thinking the same thing. I've been skiiing, but never boarding... And Snowboarding just looks much better. So, boarding it is for me.

Ape8191.

New sig to come!

I can both ski and snowboard, but boarding is SOOOO much more fun. Terrain parks are 2x as fun, and general riding is alot better :D

~Bepo

Because bepo is always right

RSN: Z A M 0 (it's a zero)

74 att - 45 def - 76 str - 72 hp - 52 pray - 91 magic

Feel free to give me a shout, private is always ON

I L.O.V.E snowboarding. It's just amazing :D

I've been snowboarding for like 5 years now, before that I used to skii. Last year I tried to get back on the skii's but I just hurting myself in every damn bigjump. So I got back on my snowboard.

You can do about the same amount of tricks on both snowboard and skii's. You can rail with both snowboard and skii's aswell.

never tried snowboarding, and only been skiing once, very fun, extremely easy to learn maybe cause I rollerskated a lot before. But i've never even been able to skate 5meters on a skateboard so I doubt snowboarding will be easy... looks pretty fun but quite scary imagining that both ur legs are binded together... u cant even move!! lol :shock:

never tried snowboarding, and only been skiing once, very fun, extremely easy to learn maybe cause I rollerskated a lot before. But i've never even been able to skate 5meters on a skateboard so I doubt snowboarding will be easy... looks pretty fun but quite scary imagining that both ur legs are binded together... u cant even move!! lol :shock:

It's not that hard if you have a proper teacher. If you have a teacher that goes over the basics with you you'll learn pretty fast. I'm an educated teacher and I have thought 4 year olds to snowboard in 2 days. :D

Snowboarding, only because I can't afford both skis and a snowboard. I'm stuck with a snowboard otherwise I'd prefer to do both.

I just love that feeling when the night before there was two feet of powder and making fresh tracks, it's like floating. Around here, (Lake Tahoe area), I literally go snowboarding a few times a week after school in season. It's great having some of the world's best mountains at your disposal.

peterstretchfn5.gif