• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Miracle...I don't even think that counts as a fail damn you! :lol:

I'll put it this way on the hammer matter;

Forgetting where to get a hammer>Epic Fail :roll:

EAVnEYl.png

Visit my blog! Click the madness for more madness!

I was going to use a book of knowledge to get 99 prayer at my 99 prayer party a couple of days ago. When training prayer I was so used to using the random event lamps on summoning xp so when using the book, not concentrating i selected summoning instead of prayer resulting in having to leave everyone hanging there, getting more d bones and marrentill from the bank and then running back and getting the lvl. :wall:

impcatcher130.png

This was a while back but oh well.I win the game kthxbai.

..,-~*`¯lllllll`*~,

..,-~*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll...

,-~*lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll...

,-*lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll...

.;*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll,-~*~-...

..\lllllllllllllllllllllllllll/\;;...

...\lllllllllllllllllllll,-*..`~-~...

.\llllllllllll,-~*)_-\..*`*;....

..\,-*`¯,*`),-~*`~..../

...|/...//~,...-~*,-~*`;./.\

../...///..,-,..*~,.`*~*.*......

.|...///.*`...\...).)¯`~,

.|.//./.),.)`*~-,.../.|..)...

/./.../,*`-,..`-,*`.,---...\./...

...(.)`*~-,.`*`.,-~*.,-*|/./...

.*-,.`*-,...`~,..``.,,,-*.|.,*....

.*,`-,)-,..,-*`...,-*.(`-

Xzxpvp7xzx.png

xzxpvp7xzx.png

xzxpvp7xzx.png

2nd troll to 840+ post count.

This was before any rules were made about drop-transferring, and it didn't mean alot at the time. But my biggest fail must be not only disconnecting, but having my computer freeze up on me between logins after dropping 12 party hats :P oops ! hehe but they were only worth 5k anyway and now its just funny :-#

gettting scammed out of 400k when a 'friend asked to borrow it to buy a rune set' i asked for it back a couple of weeks later and he claimed i didn't give him anything and that he had got the money by monk fishing even though he was 52 fishing =/ :wall:

18k7pu.jpg

The Iron never lies to you. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds.

I have a hotter skill, and im not talking RS related 8-) IT had to be said :roll:

I got my full void today after a week of PC! I would call that a fail as it shouldn't take that long :lol:

EAVnEYl.png

Hmmmmmmm, I think I have a few good ones

On my first account I ever created, I didn't know that you could rotate the camera and ended up getting stuck upstairs in the bar in Varrock

Another good nooby one was a long time ago again. Some random guy messaged me and told me that he would buy members if I gave him my password, so, being my generally nooby self, I did. Thing is, I created a second account and sweet talked him into giving me my account back, with about 50k worth of fish in my bank!

And finally, still a while ago, I was running from a pker at green drags in the wildy (like I said, a while back) and I tried to teleport, but I got the lost and found random event. I panicked because I had never gotten that event before, pulled the wrong lever and lost my last 2 hp, and full rune (a lot at the time)

And the most fail of all.... been playing since Winter 04, highest skill; 87 atk

Biggest and best happened two days ago.

Missed two solo visages at King Black Dragon due to crashers (within 3 hours), then logged out and logged in later on top of kbd. Promptly died.

The fail was that I got kicked out of Esc 6 times for censor abuse.

Retired Crew Member | Retired RuneScape Player

1. I forgot to bring food to the Dream Mentor quest bosses the first attempt. :oops:

The sad thing is I died trying to get to the dream lectern. #-o

2. I also remember having an account that was awesome and I thought I worked on it for a long time.

Then logging into it later, after quitting for a year, and realized I was level 40. o.o The biggest fail of that is that I actually had members on my level 40. ;l

Construction.

It was a pretty drawn-out and over-thought fail, and in the end I don't really know whether or not I regret it.

Seriously, don't train construction. :lol:

I was pumped to get high construction when it was released because of how popular POH houses were, but now world 31 is so ... empty. It only has like 1 level 99 party at any given time. LAME.

It's only worth it to train up to like ... lecterns and tele portal rooms.

I was going to train prayer via Guthix tears but then realized that my construction was 2 levels lower. :(

Summer's End

While Guthix Sleeps

3 more days until deadline!

DATE: 2/15/09

scene: godwars dungeon

NPC: spirit mage

lost: ranger boots, archer ring, 1k addy bars, 200k cash, zam d'hide body, 2k broad arrows, etc.

reason?: Like hi my names wilcher and i like to click an npc and then click to antoher tab? WTF?

yeah i was killing avainse's and i basically was bored of it and decided to do some online reading. little did i know... i was dying.... ffs.

I'd have to choose between either being pumped to slaughter Elvarg, then forgetting an anti-dragon shield and not realizing until I was in the jail, or when I got killed by a mugger, lost a tinderbox, and made a new account altogether.. :P

I'll be honest with you, I haven't had much "fails" in Runescape... No, that tends to happen to me more in real life... Like today I cycled into a lamppost while getting distracted (What can I say... she was good looking - and I couldn't help but look at her)

One stupid thing I remember was when I was playing back in the day (low level, mithril/adamant meant a lot to me, and so did 50K) I was trying to show off my new armour I brought, and also showed a friend how much money I had (around 90k? Yeah I was RICH -.- )

Well, after the trade screen I ended up clicking on one of the Varrock guards, and being in the busy world I was in, didn't really pay attention to the fact that I started attacking this NPC...

I remember noticing it at about 10hp and in the panic clicked on the screen to try and run away. Yeah, running over to another Varrock guard to attack him - What a great idea...

Well I failed, lost my money, and was fairly P'd about the whole thing.

2. Another one of my biggest was finally getting the balls to try to solo Zammy. I tele and have inventory and everything, along with the terrorbird too. I teleport to Trollheilm, I click the boulder and realize I still have my skiller outfit on. :|

3. Yesterday when I was training summoning, I teleported to Pictoris and back to CW TWICE without any charms or pouches, just 10k shards and 27 raw meats.

4. I was brainstorming my usernames and passwords on a piece of paper, comparing them all over the years. I come back into the room after going to make a sandwich to see my mom checking out Varrock. #-o

Apparently I left the login page open and underlined my Runescape name and password. FAILLL. I laughed at her though, did she think it was some inappropriate website? o_O

Summer's End

While Guthix Sleeps

3 more days until deadline!

The thread still lives! \'

and over 1.5k views O.O

I am amazed 8-)

I have many other fails!

And before i continue; I have a new account aswell as Drazhar44 :lol:

It's called "I Am Mcfail"

Because I fail so much :thumbsup:

But anyways; what have i don'e stupidly lately....well...faily lately....ummm....

don't actually know haha, though I konw it was somethign to do with training range :roll:

EAVnEYl.png

The original thread was to ask why we fail so much ingame :roll:

But then I relaised, whats the point of asking why we fails when we can all have a laugh at each others fails!

So the topic is; What would be your best fail ingame? And what would you say is your bigegst fail?

They may not nesceserily be the same somehow :?

So lets get this startin \'

To be fair, starting with my biggest fail;

Well...I've had far too many big fails :lol: But one I can remember was at edgeville AGES ago, and I'm talkin when I started playing just before Halloween 2005 :ugeek: But yea, i was about level 20 I think it was, and i was wondering about Edgeville, and very scared to go into the Wilderness :lol: But some guys where there and started annoying me, but a passer by stopped and started shouting at them for shouting at me :? Then one of the annoying guys asked to fight me in the wildy, And stupidly I tried to fight him cause the guy who passed by and helped me started attacking me too...I lost full mith and was sad and angry :lol: :lol: It was so stupid looking back :mrgreen:

Draz :twisted:

the zamorak wine scam way back when

35hedkh.jpg