What non-physical characteristics do you find attractive?

saif

not too hard to get a 6-pack tbh. just do 10 push up every morning and every night.

Push-ups =/= abs.

This is why we can't have nice things.

push ups work your abdominals if you do them right.

No, they don't. Unless you launch into the air and do a crunch mid-flight. You get a six pack from abdominal exercises, not arm ones.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yet, there is something similar to a push-up that you can do to work your abs. You're in push-up position, but with elbows on the ground. Just hold that for a minute. You'll feel it in your abs.

That's probably not what he meant, but still.

naturenf7.jpg

|Signature by Jason321|

Yet, there is something similar to a push-up that you can do to work your abs. You're in push-up position, but with elbows on the ground. Just hold that for a minute. You'll feel it in your abs.

That's probably not what he meant, but still.

it's called planks

Someone who doesnt expect me to be the "6-Pack Aussie Surfer" Sterotype

Adventurous, Has no problem being who they are ,Keeps Healthy (Both Hygine, Emotional and Physical),fun to talk to, makes me laugh and i'd say most importaintly love me for being ME.

not too hard to get a 6-pack tbh. just do 10 push up every morning and every night.

This is why girls shouldn't talk about muscle-building.

Ya, I said it.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

Above all, I like a guy with intelligence. It's a definite must for me, I cannot expect you to relate to me if you lack the wit to do so. (On a physical note, glasses convey intelligence to me. Even sunglasses!)

I also find a little audacity quite charming. I prefer to befriend people who have the nerve to say what they're thinking, even if it is cheeky as all-get-out. Sometimes cheek is equally as charming to me as wit.

A sense of humor is as important to me, someone who knows how to deliver and receive friendly jabs back and forth. My sense of humor has been called dry, sardonic, and mean (I once made my grandmother cry :wall:), so, naturally, I want to talk to someone who won't break down crying when I call them a name.

and these children that you spit on as they try to change

their worlds, they are immune to your consultations;

they're quite aware of what they're going through.

- david bowie

-Intellect

-Sophistication

-A similar conscience to mine (I believe strongly in equality of everything)

TIF-SIG-PREVAIL.jpg

IRC Nick: Hiroki | 99 Agility | Max Quest Points | 138 Combat

Bandos drops: 20 Hilt | 22 Chestplate | 21 Tassets | 14 Boots

Above all, I like a guy with intelligence. It's a definite must for me, I cannot expect you to relate to me if you lack the wit to do so. (On a physical note, glasses convey intelligence to me. Even sunglasses!)

I also find a little audacity quite charming. I prefer to befriend people who have the nerve to say what they're thinking, even if it is cheeky as all-get-out. Sometimes cheek is equally as charming to me as wit.

A sense of humor is as important to me, someone who knows how to deliver and receive friendly jabs back and forth. My sense of humor has been called dry, sardonic, and mean (I once made my grandmother cry :wall:), so, naturally, I want to talk to someone who won't break down crying when I call them a name.

I see you like intelligence more than the average Australian surfer 6-pack kinda dude.

Saifzman.png

I see you like intelligence more than the average Australian surfer 6-pack kinda dude.

That... doesn't even make sense. Truly. Are you insulting me, or Aussie surfer-dudes?

and these children that you spit on as they try to change

their worlds, they are immune to your consultations;

they're quite aware of what they're going through.

- david bowie

Independent to the point where I don't need to coddle her with phone calls everyday, and pro-universal health care. I don't date women if they don't have those two characteristics. I could care less how many people she's had sex with if we were looking at pure numbers; that's her business and her right if she doesn't or does want to tell me (I'm probably not going to ask anyway).

Independent to the point where I don't need to coddle her with phone calls everyday, and pro-universal health care. I don't date women if they don't have those two characteristics.

So your single atm?

Actually, no. What's so hard to conceive about those two characteristics? I don't mind calling everyday, I'd rather it not be a chore to the point of 'getting in trouble' if it doesn't happen, though.

I just want someone that doesnt think Im the guy that can solve all problems, but can help lead you in the right direction.

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

-a girl with a slight lower IQ then me, imo, i think almost every smart girls are too snobby. well, in here anyways.

-who can also cook well.

-who does NOT play sports. you heard me right.

-older then i am.

although, i kind of think the authors acting a little troll'ish. lets get back on topic please.