What non-physical characteristics do you find attractive?

saif

Someone who doesn't talk incessantly, and doesn't constantly introduce various and entirely unrelated topics before we've even finished discussing the first one.

He's made at least 6 topics in the past two days.

SHe* tyvm.

Take a picture proving it, you don't have to of course, but just something I'd like to be sure on, then again some kids probably take one of their sister holding the sign with their username.

I've known her for a while, I can attest to the fact that she is female. Although, I don't see what the author's gender has to do with the thread.

Anyway, I'm attracted to anyone who can put up with me. ::'

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha I wasn't really being serious boys and girls. What Barihawk said pretty much sums it up for me. been seeing a girl over the past month or two who i think is lovely and hope it can last a while for what its worth :thumbup:

iteme3721.jpg

People with a self-deprecating sense of humour and/or people who can relativate themselves are ridiculously charming to me, especially when they combine it with a good-natured sense of irony without being sarcastic or a full-blown cynic.

I like a lot of different characteristics, not necessarily all in the same person though.

-Athletic

-Funny

-Feisty

-Smart

-Fun to be with

-And this one is really important, someone that will be straight with me, meaning cut the BS and just tell me whats on your mind, what you think, etc. I hate it when girls won't tell me what's wrong or whatever and it turns into a huge deal when in reality it wasn't anything important and they just wouldn't speak up for whatever reason.

I'm sure there are a lot more, but those were the first few that came into my head.

Osutampabucs.png

• 4 months later...
I like a lot of different characteristics, not necessarily all in the same person though.

-Athletic

-Funny

-Feisty

-Smart

-Fun to be with

-And this one is really important, someone that will be straight with me, meaning cut the BS and just tell me whats on your mind, what you think, etc. I hate it when girls won't tell me what's wrong or whatever and it turns into a huge deal when in reality it wasn't anything important and they just wouldn't speak up for whatever reason.

I'm sure there are a lot more, but those were the first few that came into my head.

that's quite a bit ain't it?

Honesty and understanding. I want to be able to know I trust my friend (or girlfriend for that matter), but also I want to know I can spill my guts and they won't judge me.

As for the third one? A good head on someone's shoulders. I don't want to have to go to the doctor because I happen to have a red mark with the imprint of my own palm on my face after excessive /facepalms.

menea_reuter.pnglinkresponsewb2.th.jpg

As long as they don't read books about vampires that can't be killed I don't really care.

lol! thats the best one so far.

If you mean "as long as she's not an Edward fangirl," yes, that is the best one so far. But actually, Edward can be killed in two way:

1. dismembered and parts burned (What happened to James)

2. This Prefer this to the first one. Kills two birds with one stone.

Only reason I know 1. is because my best friend won't keep still about Carlysle and I wouldn't keep my curious mouth shut.

menea_reuter.pnglinkresponsewb2.th.jpg

If not talking isn't awkward. No matter how much we get along, there's gonna be times when we have nothing to talk about. If there's no air of awkwardness in this moment, it's great. Another one is that since I'm sarcastic/not serious with a straight face a lot of the time, a girl who knows when I'm not being serious.

Fake edit - Doesn't laugh excessively, as in enough to disrupt a conversation.

Fake edit 2 - Good manners; I went out to eat with a girl the other day, and as we were both eating, the girl pulled a napkin off the table, and blew her nose on it, without saying anything, and without even turning away. She did this twice. I was quite appalled.

mssigqc5.jpgI do English to Japanese and Japanese to English translation for free! Just keep it under 5 sentences, and PM me to use my fluency in Japanese to your advantage!

I've been thinking deeply about this, and now I know I couldn't live with someone like me. Life would be so awfully boring that way. :lol:

That seems to be the motif of this thread.

2's and 8's don't mix people. 2's and 8's don't mix.

Did I post that?

Man I'm a tool.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

As long as they don't read books about vampires that can't be killed I don't really care.

lol! thats the best one so far.

If you mean "as long as she's not an Edward fangirl," yes, that is the best one so far. But actually, Edward can be killed in two way:

1. dismembered and parts burned (What happened to James)

2. This Prefer this to the first one. Kills two birds with one stone.

Only reason I know 1. is because my best friend won't keep still about Carlysle and I wouldn't keep my curious mouth shut.

please direct this to the twilight thread in music/movies/tv.

I find hyperactive, ditzy girls attractive. Can't help it.

I know for a fact that I find intelligence unattractive, maybe that is me being so insecure? I just feel overwhelmed having to match wits with a significant other, I'd rather have her just be simple minded and fun.

Metal fans, check out my band!

Poopingman.png

Still the King....

SEXUAL SELECTION GONE WRONG.

Sorry, I just don't like the idea of people actively seeking 'simpler' partners.

But I don't want to go among mad people!

Oh, you can't help that. We're all mad here..."

Someone who is nice (obviously) and who's friends don't act like I'm a total jerk.

Also, not knowing everything about them. For instance, I found out that my crush's best friend slept in the same bed that I did at a week long school trip that I did 10 months prior. :wall:

And is funny, different to me and isn't spoilt.

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

Someone who is nice (obviously) and who's friends don't act like I'm a total jerk.

Also, not knowing everything about them. For instance, I found out that my crush's best friend slept in the same bed that I did at a week long school trip that I did 10 months prior. :wall:

how is your crush's best friend sleeping in the same bed as you not at the same time bad?

I just listen to them talk because I like it when a girl has a nice voice.
yeah, I've gotten girls mad before just so I could listen to them yell at me :P

99 Hunter - November 1st, 2008

99 Cooking -July 22nd, 2009

99 Firemaking - July 29th, 2010

99 Fletching - December 30th, 2010

how is your crush's best friend sleeping in the same bed as you not at the same time bed?

I said I slept in the same bed ten months PRIOR to her. :)

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber