*NEW* Player Behavior Rants (No Naming Names)

tripsis

i could write lists for this but ill stick to just one or two :)

pepole who feel they need to prove themselves by being nastier and ruder than someone else :s what is that all about. Also 'can i have 10k, just died' over and over... -.- And there's one other thing that happened to me a while ago, a high level player was asking about my GoP robes and asked where the game was, i wasn't to busy so said id show her (i was in draynor at the time) so took her to RC guild where said id leave, said goodbye added her as she was friendly :) then she followed me back to bank, then asked... 'cam you take me back ive forgotten where it is' ... :wall:

matyre1.png

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate people who go on the rants forum to just agree with everything that jagex does.

People who think that you're whining and everything is perfect.

Gmeshsig2.jpg

Shout to LowFatMilk for the sig! Doin your body and sig good :lol:

people who complain about pvp really piss me off :x . For example...

correction: def noob is someone with high def, people whine because they can't hit u. also, i invented str noobs, people who train nothing but str. pures/pjers fit into this category.

also, i don't know if i said this, but... i hate PvP because of the /runners/teleporters/and WHINERS! i hate when people whine because i don't want to die. for example:

me: 12

Pjer: 32

me: 0

Pjer: 12

me: eats a monkfish

Pjer: "safer!"

basically ur just whining that u can't one hit me...

...people using advantages? Why would somebody run? I thought he wanted to die! Teleportation? That's silly! Why would you want to escape a fight you know you can't win in the safest way possible. Wait. I'm recieving news that there is actually a spell called "Teleblock!" Using this spell, you are able to stop your target from teleporting for five (5) minute!

Annoying pvp noob: But what if they run???

Ahhhh...you have two options. A: have enough compitence to finish them off while they're running. B: More magic! WE have another wonderful spell people! It's called Bind/Entangle/Snare! Hold your opponents for 5/10/15 seconds! If you're on a different spellbook, why not try ice rush/burst/blitz/barrage? Does excelent damage and holds your opponent still for 5/10/15/20 seconds!

The point I was trying to make was, using advantages you are granted doesn't make you a horrible person! If you can tele and save yourself 30m in gear, then by all means, tele! But we are given advantages to counter advantages such as teleporting/running.

Also, stupid people annoy me as well. People trying to use big words, but end up saying something that is either gramatically incorect (e.g. you is incredibibly incosiderately stealsing my kill!) or just plain stupid and illogical. :evil:

Indie_Kids.png

"Don't push me; what's the hurry?" - Imogen Heap

You know what I really hate?

I'm a female with a partner that I live with right? (ok, so I'm not a child any more, but that's another rant)

I don't care for young boys asking me: "u wana b my gf"?

Pardon? Even if I put aside what I think about online relationships, would you go up to someone randomly in the street and ask if they wanted to be your boy/girlfriend? If the answer is no in real life, then the answer should be no in-game.

And if I respectfully decline, saying that I have a partner in real life, I get a keyboard-ful of abuse for it... Presumably because I'm simply not interested.

I do wonder what would happen if a girl in real life turned down some of these boys...

:roll:

I completely agree, although this problem can be sorted out easy enough. Just ignore the player and report them, or switch worlds. I am a female player myself (hard to prove with an awful name) but many immature boys still come up to me and ask me "out". If my bf in real life saw someone asking that, it could start a fight. :)

Auron_998.pngAuron_998.png

people who complain about pvp really piss me off :x . For example...

correction: def noob is someone with high def, people whine because they can't hit u. also, i invented str noobs, people who train nothing but str. pures/pjers fit into this category.

also, i don't know if i said this, but... i hate PvP because of the /runners/teleporters/and WHINERS! i hate when people whine because i don't want to die. for example:

me: 12

Pjer: 32

me: 0

Pjer: 12

me: eats a monkfish

Pjer: "safer!"

basically ur just whining that u can't one hit me...

...people using advantages? Why would somebody run? I thought he wanted to die! Teleportation? That's silly! Why would you want to escape a fight you know you can't win in the safest way possible. Wait. I'm recieving news that there is actually a spell called "Teleblock!" Using this spell, you are able to stop your target from teleporting for five (5) minute!

Annoying pvp noob: But what if they run???

Ahhhh...you have two options. A: have enough compitence to finish them off while they're running. B: More magic! WE have another wonderful spell people! It's called Bind/Entangle/Snare! Hold your opponents for 5/10/15 seconds! If you're on a different spellbook, why not try ice rush/burst/blitz/barrage? Does excelent damage and holds your opponent still for 5/10/15/20 seconds!

The point I was trying to make was, using advantages you are granted doesn't make you a horrible person! If you can tele and save yourself 30m in gear, then by all means, tele! But we are given advantages to counter advantages such as teleporting/running.

Also, stupid people annoy me as well. People trying to use big words, but end up saying something that is either gramatically incorect (e.g. you is incredibibly incosiderately stealsing my kill!) or just plain stupid and illogical. :evil:

sorry if that was vague, but I meant the noobs in f2p, lvl 60's afraid of losing their rune armor. teleblock requirement is pretty high, and most people can't use it (including me) and u can't use ancients on f2p either. u can use bind or snare, but that doesn't stop them from teleing, and in melee armor it's not guaranteed to work.

Paragon.png

2ev5d04.jpg

I teled to draynor one day. I banked. I am followed by 3 people in ahrims, asking me if I want to team. I say sure. I join their clan chat, withdraw some sharks, and walk to Ned to get my explorer's ring back. When I am talking to Ned, one of them barrages me. I walk to the bank, because it's only a short walk, munching on some sharks along the way. Once I make it, they start insulting me, calling me a pixel hugger for not wanting to lose my rune full helm, etc. :wall:

"Oh its only 30k what do you lose lolol level 113"

WELL CABBAGE YOU I'M NOT DYING TO A BUNCH OF IDIOTIC PIXEL HUNGRY BSERS :wall:

)The thing that really makes me turn into a erupting volcano is when people ask for your help incessantly.

True Example (Happened twice with same person)

*someone*Plz tel wer hunting grond is plzplz

*me*Which one?

*someone*cold 1 wer i get ici kebits

*me*ooohhh....why not check in the world map? Search in Rellekka or whatever its name is.

*someone*nono plzplzplz tak me i pay 1gold and you b rich!

(lol... \')

I get that a lot - ppl wanting help. Yes, I'm going to drop what I am doing because they won't walk or tele to Ge and get their own supplies. Or check the map or whatever. Or they ask you a zillion times to help them with a quest that you really can't remember how to do - I tell them go to tip it and they act lost! :wall: Someone asked me once, if I'd just give them some yews. *Blink* Riiight. Hours of cutting and I'm going to give away yews. Funny.

I hate when I'm down at the roaches and some high lvl (Sometimes it's lower ones too) comes over and takes my kill while I'm killing it. OMG Get your own!

akashasmommy.png

Elizabeth: There will come a time when you have a chance to do the right thing.

Jack: I love those moments. I like to wave at them as they pass by.

Do or do not - there is no try. "Yoda"

Okay... Another thing that annoys me player-behavior-wise...

Some people were fishing at Catherby and this person comes up to us, asking everyone their ages etc. I said my age (19) and he started calling me old, incessantly. There was a guy there who was 47 and he got a bunch of abuse as well. This noob later in the conversation admitted that he was 8 years old... Which explained his behavior lol.

I want to know why people on runescape can't just get along. My partner's 24, one of my best mates is the same age as my dad and another of my best mates is my kid brother aged 15. Age is just a number, and in runescape, a higher age just means that you're paying your own internet bill and membership instead of your parents paying it.

The age thing gets old fast! I'm 33yrs old and get picked at for it sometimes. W/e. The way I see it, my generation helped start the whole gaming thing. Where do those kids think they'd be w/out our old Atari's and C-64s? It's irritating sometimes to fish there cause all the young kids get nasty rude.

akashasmommy.png

Elizabeth: There will come a time when you have a chance to do the right thing.

Jack: I love those moments. I like to wave at them as they pass by.

Do or do not - there is no try. "Yoda"

The age thing gets old fast! I'm 33yrs old and get picked at for it sometimes. W/e. The way I see it, my generation helped start the whole gaming thing. Where do those kids think they'd be w/out our old Atari's and C-64s? It's irritating sometimes to fish there cause all the young kids get nasty rude.

lol i totally agree, and i have a funny age-related runescape story.

i'm walking along (can't remember where i'm going) and some person starts following me. i don't really care about this. then they start asking me personal questions, like my name and age and where i go to "school" haha. i reply saying that my name is private, i'm 19 and left high school a year and a half ago.

the reply?

them: eeewww ur old y nt go do wrk or sumtin

me: pardon?

them: leav runescap 4th yung ur 2 old 2 ply

me: lol, i have more right to be here than kids like you

me: you want to know why?

them: kk y thn

me: because i'm paying my own internet bill and membership

me: you're simply spongeing off your parents

me: plus, lrn2spl kthnxbai

them: ur doin it nw! reportd

me: and why are you reporting me lol?

them: cuz ur a mean pedofile

me: hahaha good luck with that.

am i too young myself at 19 to say "kids these days?"

• 2 weeks later...

I HATE people who are too [...] to read posts on the forums correctly. It doesn't matter if I'm on the RSOF or I'm on the Tip.It Forums. It's all the same.

For example, a while back, I saw a guy who posted a thread on the RSOF about his goal of going for 99 summoning on a level 3 >>F2P<<. READ IT... In his thread, he specifically pointed out that his account will be combat level 3 on a F2P world, even with 99 summoning. Guess what happened. He got hundreds of posts from complete [...]'s who thought they knew better.

"sum rais ur cb lol nerd get ur fects str8 stoopid noob lol wat u lik lv 70 or somtin u no notin lul."

LOL...

207pd9y.jpgHubs55.png

~Fire cape achieved at combat lvl 80~

BLOG~blog~BLOG~blog~BLOG~blog~BLOG~blog~BLOG~blog~

I HATE people who are too [...] to read posts on the forums correctly. It doesn't matter if I'm on the RSOF or I'm on the Tip.It Forums. It's all the same.

For example, a while back, I saw a guy who posted a thread on the RSOF about his goal of going for 99 summoning on a level 3 >>F2P<<. READ IT... In his thread, he specifically pointed out that his account will be combat level 3 on a F2P world, even with 99 summoning. Guess what happened. He got hundreds of posts from complete [...]'s who thought they knew better.

"sum rais ur cb lol nerd get ur fects str8 stoopid noob lol wat u lik lv 70 or somtin u no notin lul."

LOL...

fail :wall: :wall: :wall:

Paragon.png

i can see ur trying to point out im a noob.

A: i never said that, i actually said that not everyone does that. That was called an "exaggeration" to make a point.

B: i see no spelling errors.

i hate noobs who think they're " all that" because they can afford all gs's, d claws, santa, etc. so what if i have a life? ur really just showing off that u don't. im talking about the person who doesnt sleep for a week to get 60 mining, then sleep a full day, order the WHOLE Pizza Hut, then play again the next day, only stopping for drinks and tying a bottle to ur ankle, not the ones who play maybe 3 hours a day in ur free time.

If someone says they have a life on the internet generally means he/she is insecure and have the exact opposite of what they said. Seeing how you are 12 I doubt you have what the average person define as a "life".

OT: People who say "Barrow" instead of "Borrow" pisses me off to no end.

sadukar123.jpg

sadukar123.png

Drops:

Misc: Abyssal Whip x28 , Dark Bow x5, Beserker Ring x3, Warrior ring x1

Dragon: Dragon Platelegs x2 , Dragon Plateskirt x2, Dragon Boots x38, Dragon Med Helm x4, Shield left half x3

Godwars: Godsword shard x13, Bandos Hilt x3, Bandos Chestplate x6, Bandos Tassets x4, Bandos Boots x5, Saradomin Sword x1, Zamorakian Spear x1,. Armadyl Helm x2, Armadyl chestplate x2.

If someone says they have a life on the internet generally means he/she is insecure and have the exact opposite of what they said. Seeing how you are 12 I doubt you have what the average person define as a "life".

Lol I agree with you on all points. I once had a level 20 or something come up to me and bombard me with "noob, noob" etc... I asked how old they were and they said 11 (I was making a point about their behaviour). They asked me the same and I said 19. I was then called a no lifing **** etc. (I mean come on... I'm hardly geriatric am I? Runescape was created for adults.)

There's a reason under 13s aren't meant to play... And sorry ragmar but 12 year olds don't have lives. You have homework.

What i really hate is when people spam the chatbox in the ge with "buy 120 coal pl0x" and things like that... If people want to buy, then that's what the ge's for. There really is no need to make yourself look stupid.

What i really hate is when people spam the chatbox in the ge with "buy 120 coal pl0x" and things like that... If people want to buy, then that's what the ge's for. There really is no need to make yourself look stupid.

You would have hated world 2 before the GE.

You would have hated world 2 before the GE.

i still hate worlds one and two lol...

A: i never said that, i actually said that not everyone does that. That was called an "exaggeration" to make a point.

i hate noobs who think they're " all that" because they can afford all gs's, d claws, santa, etc. so what if i have a life? ur really just showing off that u don't. im talking about the person who doesnt sleep for a week to get 60 mining, then sleep a full day, order the WHOLE Pizza Hut, then play again the next day, only stopping for drinks and tying a bottle to ur ankle, not the ones who play maybe 3 hours a day in ur free time.

not what you may call one, considering i (hah, not "I". i'm a rebel.) can't drive. and, if ur so particular about what "spelling" is, (those aren't SPELLING mistakes, they're GRAMMAR.) my friend, leave the internet.

argh, u and me both.

Btw, i may have homework, but ur just older, i try to be as mature as possible. no doubt someone will bold this and point out some stupid mistake that doesn't matter to anyone.

Paragon.png

not what you may call one, considering i (hah, not "I". i'm a rebel.) can't drive. and, if ur so particular about what "spelling" is, (those aren't SPELLING mistakes, they're GRAMMAR.) my friend, leave the internet.

"ur" is not a word. Being a rebel...about failing English classes?

Can't leave the internet, however the door for you is right the other way.

argh, u and me both.

Btw, i may have homework, but ur just older, i try to be as mature as possible. no doubt someone will bold this and point out some stupid mistake that doesn't matter to anyone.

Your last point made no sense whatsoever, oh by the way, remember how I said about "insecure" people post about their lives? Yeah, you read that.

sadukar123.jpg

sadukar123.png

Drops:

Misc: Abyssal Whip x28 , Dark Bow x5, Beserker Ring x3, Warrior ring x1

Dragon: Dragon Platelegs x2 , Dragon Plateskirt x2, Dragon Boots x38, Dragon Med Helm x4, Shield left half x3

Godwars: Godsword shard x13, Bandos Hilt x3, Bandos Chestplate x6, Bandos Tassets x4, Bandos Boots x5, Saradomin Sword x1, Zamorakian Spear x1,. Armadyl Helm x2, Armadyl chestplate x2.

for the record, the point i made was not so much about homework... (i'm a college student... i have homework too...) but about you claiming to have a life etc, when you do not have anything close to a "life" by adult definitions.

what really annoys me is when higher-level players, like 95+, rag on high-mid level players...

like i'm finishing off a green dragon slayer task from vannaka (which takes ages because green dragons are overpopular) and i've got 6 out of the 53 left to kill...

i've been there ten minutes on my own, not harming anyone, when two high level players (one was 91 and the other was 95) showed themselves as children... their conversation went something like this:

idiot1: her you let a noob in our spot

idiot2: no i didn't

idiot2: hey level 79 noob, go away

idiot1: noob

idiot1: why don't you world hop... go now

me: huh? i was here first... and quit talking to adults, children

idiot1: this is our spot

idiot2: i'm 12 levels above you

me: and i bet my total level's twice yours

*i check high scores quickly and find out that i'm almost right*

idiot2: i bet you only have 500k in your bank

idiot2: noob

idiot1: we're better than you noob

*they then start to talk about stupid stuff between them and i teleport out because i've finished my task*

what was up with this? what's wrong with these stupid 13 year old children who get their members' accounts because their parents pay, and rag on those who are better than them overall... and that's not even starting to talk about real life...

i've met one nice high level player (101) who said sorry for taking my kills but that wasn't her intention, she needed limpwurt roots, and was it ok if we shared (hill giants, i was there for the drops too) and i was gobsmacked! a high level player who was being considerate? i spoke to her for a while and later came to the conclusion that she was an adult like me.. or she couldn't have been so nice.

i work with kids... can't we have an age filter on runescape whereby i don't have to hear [developmentally delayed] cr*pwits under the age of 18? :roll:

i'd never quit runescape because of the kids there, but this was created as a game for adults, and there should be an iq test... if you pass, you get the chatbox, if you fail, you get quickchat. i think that's more than idiots deserve anyway.

wow that's a long rant...

what really annoys me is when higher-level players, like 95+, rag on high-mid level players...

like i'm finishing off a green dragon slayer task from vannaka (which takes ages because green dragons are overpopular) and i've got 6 out of the 53 left to kill...

i've been there ten minutes on my own, not harming anyone, when two high level players (one was 91 and the other was 95) showed themselves as children... their conversation went something like this:

idiot1: her you let a noob in our spot

idiot2: no i didn't

idiot2: hey level 79 noob, go away

idiot1: noob

idiot1: why don't you world hop... go now

me: huh? i was here first... and quit talking to adults, children

idiot1: this is our spot

idiot2: i'm 12 levels above you

me: and i bet my total level's twice yours

*i check high scores quickly and find out that i'm almost right*

idiot2: i bet you only have 500k in your bank

idiot2: noob

idiot1: we're better than you noob

*they then start to talk about stupid stuff between them and i teleport out because i've finished my task*

what was up with this? what's wrong with these stupid 13 year old children who get their members' accounts because their parents pay, and rag on those who are better than them overall... and that's not even starting to talk about real life...

i've met one nice high level player (101) who said sorry for taking my kills but that wasn't her intention, she needed limpwurt roots, and was it ok if we shared (hill giants, i was there for the drops too) and i was gobsmacked! a high level player who was being considerate? i spoke to her for a while and later came to the conclusion that she was an adult like me.. or she couldn't have been so nice.

i work with kids... can't we have an age filter on runescape whereby i don't have to hear [developmentally delayed] cr*pwits under the age of 18? :roll:

i'd never quit runescape because of the kids there, but this was created as a game for adults, and there should be an iq test... if you pass, you get the chatbox, if you fail, you get quickchat. i think that's more than idiots deserve anyway.

wow that's a long rant...

a long one, but one with a point. i remember when i was at chaos druids (laugh at noobishness now) and some lvl 113 or something comes and calls me a noob because im faster then him because im ranging and he's halfway across with a whip. and then, when ur banking, they call u a noob for running away...

Paragon.png