*NEW* Player Behavior Rants (No Naming Names)

tripsis

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I get that alot when i got killing Jellies with my Guthan's armour. Why waste food on killing them and buying the ''proper'' armour. Guthan's works fine for me. It always does.

And just ignore them.

Seriously...why should they care? Just do what's best for you...not for them.

Nogoingbacknow.png

The thread has been moved to its correct forum.

Promise

I found that cute.

People everywhere are rude.I was cutting yews in frog prince tunic and they told me it weighed too much.I know,0kg is a lot.

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

Agreed.

I had leftover prayer once (dh tunnel), so I started praying on Verac and got insulted over it by someone sub-100 combat. Irony was that he was getting hit repeatedly for upper teens while doing it... :lol:

Often, it's legitimate advice though. There are setups that are considered more practical, they would help you possibly, in that your trips would go faster and cheaper. If it's that, all you have to do is say "thanks" and go about your business.

i hate that. people who r like 120+ and spend all their time on cb r like "ha ha u narb i own u in everything!" while they probably don't. for example: someone came up to me and said "hello noob". so obviously i get mad. he starts shooting off his lvls before i can make fun of his skill lvls, and among them i barely see: "My Cooking level is 1." lol.

Paragon.png

One thing that bugs me is when I go to the swamp in the gnome stronghold to get a few toads, players will ask me to leave and claim that the swamp is their own. It happens so often and it's not just low leveled players either. I don't see why two people can't just share the swamp.

One thing that bugs me is when I go to the swamp in the gnome stronghold to get a few toads, players will ask me to leave and claim that the swamp is their own. It happens so often and it's not just low leveled players either. I don't see why two people can't just share the swamp.

leave nao this my thread

Zerker_jane.png

I cant stand it when pple complain about me ranging and stealing their kills. it makes me so mad everytime i hear the words "ranger noob" if u dont like it just leave and go to a different world that im not on, u gotta few hundred 2 chose from, i promise i wont b on all of them... :evil:

god ive been cursed at so many times.. :shame:

You mean ranging multiple monsters in a crowded spot? :|

no i dont multiple ranging. i mean the fact that i can click faster than the noobs who insult me everytime i range a monster before they get a chance to click it. (this usually happened back before i became a member.) they yell a bit and call me a noob. i like to tell them my range lvl. it tends to shut them up. note: my range lvl isnt incredibly high but for my cb lvl its pretty good. :)

l_f9faeb8497d4422f960573321c8fec9d.jpg

Darwin's Radio, stairway to stardom 2009

i hate noobs who think they're " all that" because they can afford all gs's, d claws, santa, etc. so what if i have a life? ur really just showing off that u don't. im talking about the person who doesnt sleep for a week to get 60 mining, then sleep a full day, order the WHOLE Pizza Hut, then play again the next day, only stopping for drinks and tying a bottle to ur ankle, not the ones who play maybe 3 hours a day in ur free time.

Paragon.png

There is two things that drive me up the wall, and I always try my best to make the people shut-up..

Your training- doesn't matter where it is, but I'm often at the 'Giant Spiders' in the Secuirty Stronghold (or whatever it's name is), and a discussion about our stats start up. Then one person, who usually is the lowest level or a lower level, says,

"Oh my main could own you."

"Oh my main is level 115."

"Oh my main has full *insert some fancy gear name here*."

YOU KNOW WHAT? Nobody cares.

Brag all you want, unless you bring your account here, we aren't going to believe nor we will care. Scratch that- even when you bring it we still won't care.

The second thing;

As a female player, I can't even count on my fingers and toes how many times there has been rude male players.

Depending on what they say, I 'Report Abuse' and usually put them on my Ignore List.

Or, when a girl sees a (usually)*high level* or *rich-looking* guy, they starting 'flirting' and so forth. Happened to my friend the other night, and while it was hilarious for me (and I think he got a chuckle out of it), it's still really annoying.

i hate noobs who think they're " all that" because they can afford all gs's, d claws, santa, etc. so what if i have a life? ur really just showing off that u don't. im talking about the person who doesnt sleep for a week to get 60 mining, then sleep a full day, order the WHOLE Pizza Hut, then play again the next day, only stopping for drinks and tying a bottle to ur ankle, not the ones who play maybe 3 hours a day in ur free time.

-People that automatically assume all high levels no-lifed for their hard-earned equipment and skills.

-People that can't spell

Wait a second...

wl7w9j.png

)The thing that really makes me turn into a erupting volcano is when people ask for your help incessantly.

True Example (Happened twice with same person)

*someone*Plz tel wer hunting grond is plzplz

*me*Which one?

*someone*cold 1 wer i get ici kebits

*me*ooohhh....why not check in the world map? Search in Rellekka or whatever its name is.

*someone*nono plzplzplz tak me i pay 1gold and you b rich!

(lol... \')

whatcolor_isblue.jpg

Follower of Guthix

The quill is a miracle, for it drinks darkness and sheds light.

Oh right, by the way, I'm a girl. No more calling me a guy you lot~

I seriously hate Pjers. When it come to new players trying to get a foot up like asking where such and such is if I'm not busy I'll help them. But I can't stand someone who stands in ge and says 5k or 10k plz repeatedly, or those that stand there and say I lost such and such give me money plz. I normally tell them to work for the money themselves and tell them what skills are good at money making. Normally they walk away and I get a laugh out of it.

irish_1248.png

logo1n.jpg

"Victory at all costs, Victory in spite of all terror, Victory however long and hard the road may be; for without Victory, there is no survival." - Winston Churchill

TZ-HAAR STEALERS! the plague of Karamja. they come along, use a zgs spec (yes, someone actually did...lol) and usually get a cape or something that should've been mine...

also, pilers on these. there were lvl 100+ ppl with gses, bandos, the works, and they were piling on tzhaar-kets with coinshare...?

Paragon.png

i get ticked off by the people "trying to get banned" they spam ppl want help ask me if they should do what he says (he was macroeing autotyping and asking for personal questions all at same time :lol: :lol: :lol: but all the people asking me is soooo :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: yeah... lol

oversized.jpg[/bads]

correction: def noob is someone with high def, people whine because they can't hit u. also, i invented str noobs, people who train nothing but str. pures/pjers fit into this category.

also, i don't know if i said this, but... i hate PvP because of the /runners/teleporters/and WHINERS! i hate when people whine because i don't want to die. for example:

me: 12

Pjer: 32

me: 0

Pjer: 12

me: eats a monkfish

Pjer: "safer!"

basically ur just whining that u can't one hit me...

Paragon.png

All Star finding clans and Tree clans

Never a star to yourself if you found it first. A whole clan just comes and its gone like locusts.

Tree ones are ok. just everyone comes burns it at the start and doesn't care on you

They even mock you for it

You know what I really hate?

I'm a female with a partner that I live with right? (ok, so I'm not a child any more, but that's another rant)

I don't care for young boys asking me: "u wana b my gf"?

Pardon? Even if I put aside what I think about online relationships, would you go up to someone randomly in the street and ask if they wanted to be your boy/girlfriend? If the answer is no in real life, then the answer should be no in-game.

And if I respectfully decline, saying that I have a partner in real life, I get a keyboard-ful of abuse for it... Presumably because I'm simply not interested.

I do wonder what would happen if a girl in real life turned down some of these boys...

:roll:

Okay... Another thing that annoys me player-behaviour-wise...

Some people were fishing at Catherby and this person comes up to us, asking everyone their ages etc. I said my age (19) and he started calling me old, incessantly. There was a guy there who was 47 and he got a bunch of abuse as well. This noob later in the conversation admitted that he was 8 years old... Which explained his behaviour lol.

I want to know why people on runescape can't just get along. My partner's 24, one of my best mates is the same age as my dad and another of my best mates is my kid brother aged 15. Age is just a number, and in runescape, a higher age just means that you're paying your own internet bill and membership instead of your parents paying it.

You know what I really hate?

I'm a female with a partner that I live with right? (ok, so I'm not a child any more, but that's another rant)

I don't care for young boys asking me: "u wana b my gf"?

Pardon? Even if I put aside what I think about online relationships, would you go up to someone randomly in the street and ask if they wanted to be your boy/girlfriend? If the answer is no in real life, then the answer should be no in-game.

And if I respectfully decline, saying that I have a partner in real life, I get a keyboard-ful of abuse for it... Presumably because I'm simply not interested.

I do wonder what would happen if a girl in real life turned down some of these boys...

:roll:

You can report for rule one if that ask for an online girlfriend/boyfriend.

image.pl?URL=171577-4798

hatzyv.png

Pureprayer, you're awesome.