RS Clothes

Bearded Phil

Anybody have home made Rs clothing items? not stuff from the jagex store but stuff you/a family member made for you. I've got a hooded sweatshirt that my grandma made for me when I was really into rs back when I first started (he says as though he isn't still really into rs -.- ) with the old Scape logo with the stones with the letters on it and the sword horizontally inbetween Rune and Scape. It's actually the logo with the ice hanging off of it because it was a christmas gift haha. I still wear it when I'm cold and playing, just curious if anyone else has something like this. (it's late and i'm bored and I dont work early tomorrow but I'm done now I'll check back tomorrow)

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Vintage_Phil.png

I've been to the Crunch once...

no i haven't. and not a lot of responses are going to agree with this topic. i can't imagine asking my mom to make me a sweater thats associated with a computer game. ugggh... :wall: :oops:

Hey wait a second, to be fair I didn't ask for it, my grandma has an embroidery machine she uses for various things, it was a gift made with love dont be jealous of it. There's nothing to agree with in this topic also I was just wondering if I am (seeing probably am) the only one. and how would it be any worse than buying something from the jagex shop? at least mine was free.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Vintage_Phil.png

I've been to the Crunch once...

I wouldn't mind wearing a T-shirt or a sweater with something like that on it...if someone would make it.

~Dan

Are you very sure?

Ok lets use this scenario. Casual Clothes day at school and you wear it.

Would you or not? lol.. :lol: :lol:

calzer101.png

Thanks mods I lost all my record of my 99's GF

I wouldn't mind wearing a T-shirt or a sweater with something like that on it...if someone would make it.

~Dan

Are you very sure?

Yep, in college right now, I wouldn't mind wearing it. People that I know, know that I play. Other people...who cares what they think?

~Dan

overall-1.png: 1437 combat.png: 173
Lowest Combat to 1,000 Total in F2P (23 Combat)
2r8i4.png
Check me out on YouTube!

~Dan

Are you very sure?

Yep, in college right now, I wouldn't mind wearing it. People that I know, know that I play. Other people...who cares what they think?

~Dan

Even if people knew i played i wouldn't wear a runescape t shirt to school, or anywhere at all actually... seriously lol @@

Hey wait a second, to be fair I didn't ask for it, my grandma has an embroidery machine she uses for various things, it was a gift made with love dont be jealous of it. There's nothing to agree with in this topic also I was just wondering if I am (seeing probably am) the only one. and how would it be any worse than buying something from the jagex shop? at least mine was free.

You make me laugh.

2j3qh46.jpg

You make me laugh.

I find it more funny that the majority of the people posting are so ashamed of the game they play that they don't want anyone they know in RL to know. I have alot more respect for those who feel comfortable enough in themselves to wear whatever they want to.

OT: No, I don't own any RS clothes, I was actually considering the Jumper they released with the 150th quest, but the picture on the back just looks weird :lol:

Dork.jpeg

Sig And Avatar by Tripsis - 99 Slayer Blog - My Pyramid Plunder Guide

Owner of Fire Cape since 28-09-2005 - 426th to 99 Strength

Nope. Not only would i get laughed at in the streets, none of my friends would never let me live it down.

And yes, i do care what they think of me :ohnoes:, i simply don't like the idea of a computer game t'shirt.

And plus, what am i gonna say, hey mum i want you to make me a computer game t shirt... I can just imagine her going.

:shock:

:o

:roll:

-.- :thumbdown:

O.O

I wouldn't wear anything with the rs logo on simply because it looks rather hideous and I'm a vain kinda person.

I have however ordered the bandos 150 hoodie

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I made a search on a friends from RS back from 2001, her name is Kithplana on RS so i googled it. Seems like she's gotten into some sowing business.

This is an IRL legends cape.

Runescape_Legends_Cape_by_Kithplana.jpg

With details.

Runescape_Legends_Cape_Detail_by_Kithplana.jpg

A female dragon chainmail.

Runescape_D_Chain_IMPROVED_by_Kithplana.jpg

A cape.

Green_Mantle_Cloak_by_Kithplana.jpg

Say what you like, but she has talent.

Right click pic -> properties -> follow link, if you want to see what else she can make.

I find it more funny that the majority of the people posting are so ashamed of the game they play that they don't want anyone they know in RL to know. I have alot more respect for those who feel comfortable enough in themselves to wear whatever they want to.

Exactly.

People here play it and also go so far as to post on an rs fansite but won't wear a rs shirt. If you guys are so ashamed that you play rs then maybe you shouldn't be playing it and coming here. Be true to yourself either way and stop being so afraid of what everyone else thinks.

zillah.png

I know I have a fickle heart and a bitterness and a wandering eye and a heaviness in my head.

Say what you like, but she has talent.

She also has hairy arms. And a kickass dagger.

Haha.. I don't know about that. She was just an RS acquaintance. But could be that she had someone to pose model for her clothes. And yeah, the dagger is kick [wagon] but the dragon chainmail is just awesome too =) The hours put into it really show.

Isn't the dagger a keris?

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12