haha did i push steel nail prices up??

The_dmt1234

they've been steadily 23 gp each now they're 24 gp ea

http://itemdb-rs.runescape.com/viewitem ... 39&scale=1

of you're wondering why me, i have almost 400k of em and been buying em cosntantly for about 2 weeks

]ac_s_dc.png

May i ask why steel and iron nails?

he is gonna build a realy big house/boat

He's probably planning on starting the sailing skill without Jagex releasing it ::'

nekusig2fcopy.jpg

There are three sides to every story: There's one side, there's the other, and there's the truth.

they've been steadily 23 gp each now they're 24 gp ea

http://itemdb-rs.runescape.com/viewitem ... 39&scale=1

of you're wondering why me, i have almost 400k of em and been buying em cosntantly for about 2 weeks

Mod Mmg: As long as I'm around, sailing will never be a skill.

To build a failboat, obviously.

You win the game.

sadukar123.jpg

sadukar123.png

Drops:

Misc: Abyssal Whip x28 , Dark Bow x5, Beserker Ring x3, Warrior ring x1

Dragon: Dragon Platelegs x2 , Dragon Plateskirt x2, Dragon Boots x38, Dragon Med Helm x4, Shield left half x3

Godwars: Godsword shard x13, Bandos Hilt x3, Bandos Chestplate x6, Bandos Tassets x4, Bandos Boots x5, Saradomin Sword x1, Zamorakian Spear x1,. Armadyl Helm x2, Armadyl chestplate x2.

Yes you probably largely contributed to steel nails going up. Congratulations you earned 400k if you have 400,000 nails. If you keep pusing it up, your profits will go up aswell.

Not much of course, but a lot of a little bit adds up! :twss:

[spoiler=Goals]GeneralTedd.png

GeneralTedd.pngGeneralTedd.png

[] 30m

[] Chaotic Rapier

[] Chaotic Crossbow

[] Chaotic Kiteshield

[] 50m

[] D Claws

Yes you probably largely contributed to steel nails going up. Congratulations you earned 400k if you have 400,000 nails. If you keep pusing it up, your profits will go up aswell.

Purposely doing that is against the rules.

image.pl?URL=171577-4798

hatzyv.png

Pureprayer, you're awesome.

how is that against the rules? i dont think jagex ever though it possible for a single person to change the price on an item that is used so often

MyWorldHero.png

Barrows:

Verac- Helm, Brassard x 2,

Torag- Body, Hammers

Karil- Crossbow

Guthan- Body

Ahrim- Hood, Staff

how is that against the rules? i dont think jagex ever though it possible for a single person to change the price on an item that is used so often

Purposefully trying to change the value of items is not allowed.

* Pretending to buy or sell when you have no intention of doing either. Pretending to sell to another player to raise/lower the price

* Telling others to raise or lower the price of an item. 'OMG noob item blah is worth so much more. Sell for this price'.

* Openly telling everyone to raise/lower a price. 'Listen here whip owners, we're going to push the price up to 10 mil join me!'.

* Saying an item is rare when it is not to increase the price.

* Ganging up with other players to raise/lower a price by filling the forum with threads buying/selling for that price.

All of these are price manipulations and are unfair. By using these tactics you are scamming and you will be banned.

You are welcome to sell your items at whatever price you choose, but remember, choosing a high price for an item does not make the item worth that value. The chances are, you will still have the item and push the buyers to another seller who has chosen a more modest price.

If you are unhappy with the price of an item, wait and buy it or sell it when the market is more to your liking.

This was locked for Price Manipulating. It was also locked for naming another players Clan chat. Said player has all ready had several threads locked for this type of thread. I strongly suggest people stop making these type of threads because you are risking a Forum Ban.

Thank you.

image.pl?URL=171577-4798

hatzyv.png

Pureprayer, you're awesome.

Purposefully trying to change the value of items is not allowed.

* Pretending to buy or sell when you have no intention of doing either. Pretending to sell to another player to raise/lower the price

* Telling others to raise or lower the price of an item. 'OMG noob item blah is worth so much more. Sell for this price'.

* Openly telling everyone to raise/lower a price. 'Listen here whip owners, we're going to push the price up to 10 mil join me!'.

* Saying an item is rare when it is not to increase the price.

* Ganging up with other players to raise/lower a price by filling the forum with threads buying/selling for that price.

All of these are price manipulations and are unfair. By using these tactics you are scamming and you will be banned.

You are welcome to sell your items at whatever price you choose, but remember, choosing a high price for an item does not make the item worth that value. The chances are, you will still have the item and push the buyers to another seller who has chosen a more modest price.

If you are unhappy with the price of an item, wait and buy it or sell it when the market is more to your liking.

This was locked for Price Manipulating. It was also locked for naming another players Clan chat. Said player has all ready had several threads locked for this type of thread. I strongly suggest people stop making these type of threads because you are risking a Forum Ban.

Thank you.

but would buying the item for a purpose, and then deciding to sell instead be against the rules? because when you started you didnt intend to sell for profit

MyWorldHero.png

Barrows:

Verac- Helm, Brassard x 2,

Torag- Body, Hammers

Karil- Crossbow

Guthan- Body

Ahrim- Hood, Staff

Except that as you dump them the price will fall just as fast as it rose when you bought them for max, and you'll end up with zero profit. People tend to overlook this fact.

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks