A challenge for those of you who want a challenge.

smobo

How are we going to know that they did it correctly? What if, for instance, (I'm not saying they did this) Outsanity simply un-equipped all his weapons and armor and hit him with the punch for the kill, then switched to the prayer screen so we wouldn't see his armor? It seems fun but that's a major loophole.

Theres no point in cheating since there's no reward for the fastest times. Only a lowlifed noob would lie in a fun contest.

TETsig.jpeg

YOU! ATTEND TET EVENTS! CLICK HERE!

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...

Sorry to raise this thread from a 15 month grave ...

I just think that this thread embodies a pretty insane spirit of DIY in it, semi-relevant to the other discussion thread. I've looked over this before and must say that the tasks presented and the problem solving skills required can make this pretty interesting.

I'd be interested in seeing if anyone wants to attempt these now (Obtaurian lol), and see how times have changed in giving options for speed / flexibility in the tasks.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Sorry to raise this thread from a 15 month grave ...

I just think that this thread embodies a pretty insane spirit of DIY in it, semi-relevant to the other discussion thread. I've looked over this before and must say that the tasks presented and the problem solving skills required can make this pretty interesting.

I'd be interested in seeing if anyone wants to attempt these now (Obtaurian lol), and see how times have changed in giving options for speed / flexibility in the tasks.

I must be honest, i haven't seen this topic before, and i'm not really a fan of this sort of 'fake' challenges(cutting your limbs off for no apparent reason). There are plenty of hard things left for most people, like soloing divine, duoing Nex or even keying a 15 minute warped. I don't see why the challenges have to be bank-restricted other than the fact that some people aren't good at moneymaking, in which case that should be the challenge to them.

Other than that, there challenges feel just like me trying to do anything on rsc.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

this is interesting. i remember seeing this thread a long time ago (grats saradomin_mage for levelling up in necromancy) but now with dungeonereing out, well, people are doing this all the time (more or less, we have binds for a start)

basic idea is the same, get where you want using only what you can find and your skills, as fast as possible.

mlpfim20percentcoolersi.jpg

I'm a Brony and proud of it!