10 Hardest Quests in RS?

MstrMonopoly

those three aren't that hard.. horror from the deep is a pain from the combat switching though.

while guthix sleeps and mourning's end part 2 would almost have to be the first two though. mourning

s ends is absolutely horrible without a guide. i spent nearly 1 and a half hours on the final puzzle. don't tell me recipe for disaster is one of the hardest because it wasn't. :shock:

BMTH2-1.jpg

"Close your eyes, pray for plagues."

100% F2P - 97 Cmb - 1619 Total - 243 QP

those three aren't that hard.. horror from the deep is a pain from the combat switching though.

while guthix sleeps and mourning's end part 2 would almost have to be the first two though. mourning

s ends is absolutely horrible without a guide. i spent nearly 1 and a half hours on the final puzzle. don't tell me recipe for disaster is one of the hardest because it wasn't. :shock:

I didn't have protection prayers for Troll Stronghold so I guess that's why it was hard... running past the ranged trolls hurt.

MstrMonopoly.png

I piety the fool.

Moved to questionnaires.

Desert treasure was probably the hardest quest i've done, it's the one i enjoyed most by far.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

1st- Mourning Ends 2

2nd- WGS

3rd- Dream Mentor

4th- Rocking out (i blew my mind trying to figure out the vacuumer)

5th- Underground Pass

6th- Regicide

7th- Desert Treasure

8th- Summer's End

9th- Fremnick Trials/Isles (equaly hard)

10th- RFD

Can't really think of 10.

The hardest I've come across so far is MEP2 and Summers End. I have stopped both of them for the time being. Desert treasure was also a pain to do at a lower level. Can't really remember any others that were that bad. Oh wait never do Rat Catchers with a Kitten.. trust me.

I haven't done WGS, but a lot of these "hard" quests really weren't that hard. I did DT in about an hour and a half (start to finish), all the elf ones were just long except for ME2 which I agree was quite a doozy. Most of the "hard" quests to me just seem either long or combat-intensive; not hard but frustrating.

Iceland is in the north Atlantic. Its capital is Reykjavik. What is the punchline of this joke?

Mourning's Ends Part II - If it wasn't for RuneWiki my brain would have melted.

Summer's End - RuneScape's engine + Fast paced action = Fail.

That's it for now...

Only fear God,

Know the weapons of the weak,

The weakness of the hard.

• 3 weeks later...
Mourning's Ends Part II - If it wasn't for RuneWiki my brain would have melted.

Summer's End - RuneScape's engine + Fast paced action = Fail.

That's it for now...

LOL I like that "my brain would have melted", thats how I felt with the guide! Can you imagine how it would be without the guide? I know someone had to do it first to make the guide, but wow! Summers End was the hardest out of all of them for me though.

http://sign.tip.it/1/6/24/304/lady_scm.png

Drops/Clue Finds:

Shield left half: 1,Dragon plateskirt: 1, Warrior's Helm: 1, Obsidian Cape: 1, Robin Hood Hat: 1, Dragon Platelegs: 1, Dragon Boots: 4, Amulet of Ranging: 1

WGS was simple... Idk what you guys are talking about lol.

1. Summers end(mad hard)

2. MEP2(It wasn't hard, just long and annoying)

3. Dealing with Scabaras(I almost shot myself doing this quest...)

4. Underground Pas

5. Regicide

6. Darkness of Hallowvale

7. Ratcatchers

8. Fremmenik Trials(Its not a hard quest, but I did it when I was like lvl60. I remember having like 10hp left with no food and beating the guy)

9. Sheep Herder(Stupid freaking sheep...)

10. Desert Treasure

61,358th to 99 range on May 23rd, 2010.

100,927th to 99 def on February 13th, 2011.

pigeons.png

Relics.png

WGS was simple... Idk what you guys are talking about lol.

1. Summers end(mad hard)

2. MEP2(It wasn't hard, just long and annoying)

3. Dealing with Scabaras(I almost shot myself doing this quest...)

4. Underground Pas

5. Regicide

6. Darkness of Hallowvale

7. Ratcatchers

8. Fremmenik Trials(Its not a hard quest, but I did it when I was like lvl60. I remember having like 10hp left with no food and beating the guy)

9. Sheep Herder(Stupid freaking sheep...)

10. Desert Treasure

LOL, stupid sheep!! I still say that every time I run by them in the game, that was a really mean quest. :lol:

http://sign.tip.it/1/6/24/304/lady_scm.png

Drops/Clue Finds:

Shield left half: 1,Dragon plateskirt: 1, Warrior's Helm: 1, Obsidian Cape: 1, Robin Hood Hat: 1, Dragon Platelegs: 1, Dragon Boots: 4, Amulet of Ranging: 1

1st- Mourning Ends 2

2nd- Underground Pass

3rd- Rat-Catchers *shudder*

4th- Dream mentor

5th- Darkness of Hallowvale/Legacy of Seergaze(the running around)

6th- Regicide

7th- Desert Treasure

8th- Summer's End

9th- Fremenik(sp?) Trials/Isles (equally hard)

10th- RFD

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

I'd say MEP2 is a hard quest, even though I haven't attempted it. Just looking at the quest guide makes me cringe. Out of the quests I attempted, I'd say Rat Catchers was pretty difficult, as well as Monkey Madness and MEP1 (I missed the sheep several times making me have to take three extra trips down for more frogs).

j0xPu5R.png

underground pass wasnt hard, really...just a huge pain in the [wagon] because no matter what your agility level, you fail the rope part 8/10 times

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

• 2 weeks later...

The hardest quest I've done (well, almost done, I'm at the last part) is Underground Pass. I don't know why everyone thinks the Fremminik quests are so hard, I beat the Trials easily at level 70 combat, and the Isles at level 90.

He rolls backwards?

Does that mean he rolls up a hill?

That's pretty win.

The hardest quest I've started is the illustrious HELLSPAWN that is Summer's End.

Sheep Herder ranks slightly below because there is no threat to life and limb in poking sheep but those pastel, baaing THINGS are DEMONS!

Quest that I've finished, you ask?

I got two words for you: UNDERGROUND *BEEP*ING PASS!

Okay so that's three words. Still. I really should have gotten 56 agility before starting it, might have made it easier.

Balance may be power, but chaos is still pretty damn fun.

Lielac.png

Canada can't be second rate, polar bears are their main mode of transportation.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...