McDonalds Is Good For You!

Maze

Yeah, my friend and I are doing an entertainment skit for our Honors English class. Our skit is going to be about how McDonalds Is Good For You (it's a joke, I know McDonalds isn't good for you).

The story:

A little kid named Jimmy is sitting at McDonalds, and he won't eat his happy meal because it's fattening. I (the manager) go up to him and start feeding him lies about how McDonalds is good for you and how you better enjoy life now because global warming will kill us all ( :lol: ). He eventually believes the crap he has been fed, and grows up to begin working at McDonalds.

10 years later, he is an adult, and flunked through school to work at McDonalds full time. He turns down everything to keep working at McDonalds. His life is ruined now, and he doesn't know it.

He dies of a big mac jammed in his esophagus at age 30. Then, as the manager (me) is talking at the podium at his funeral, he gets a call that there is a film coming out that will explain how McDonalds is bad for you (Supersize Me). He goes to crash the film, when the skit ends.

---

That's the end of it. Post jokes that could be put in there or what you think about it.

P.S. My friend that I'm working with uses the TIF, his account name is Jaderman10. :-$

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm, the start is alright but the ending just came out of no where and doesn't make much sense.

Maybe if he is an adult he is the manager of one Maccas and is making a killing out of telling other kids the same crap 'you' (the manager) told Jimmy to start off with.

Then you should die in the most ironic way. Choke on some lettuce and this couldv'e been prevented by not eating salad.

newsigzl2.jpg

^Sir Jem 05-The Bunny Drinking Blog?^ Click it!

tetsupportsig2.jpg

Yeah heres a joke.

The entire idea. Good one, innit?

Why so hostile, at least find a way to deject them nicely.

Anyway, what the heck' ? I wouldn't suggest doing this. Unless it's like a 5 minute sketch with bad costumes and the whole Abbot and Costello schtick.

Yeah heres a joke.

The entire idea. Good one, innit?

Why so hostile, at least find a way to deject them nicely.

Anyway, what the heck' ? I wouldn't suggest doing this. Unless it's like a 5 minute sketch with bad costumes and the whole Abbot and Costello schtick.

Yeah, okay, I mainly had a problem with the choking on a Big Mac, since thats more of the person not chewing properly than a message about health.

Have him die of a heart attack. However, do what Jem said, have him as the manager feeding the same crap to other children.

Bonus points if he has the heart attack infront of those children.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

Is this a joke thread? Because if you would seriously do this for an Honor's English course you have no taste and ....

WAIT A MINUTE. This is a joke thread, since when would honor's English having you do what Drama has you do.

I fell for it. :wall:

"A time comes when silence is betrayal" MLKJ

Speak your mind, but be civil.

Get mad, but do not rage.

Do unto others as you would want done to yourself.

"]doughnutt.jpg

Follow the doughnut to my blog! :D

It's a fun skit. It's supposed to be funny, even in an Honors English class, our teachers assigned this. I like the idea of the manager dying of choking on lettuce. I also like the idea of Jimmy feeding crap to the kids.

However, I'm seriously starting to get skeptical about the TIF. Tell me how I'm a troll? I honestly hate when people just insult you when they don't know you. Making me feel like crap to make you feel better about yourself really is not what this forum is used for.

However, I'm seriously starting to get skeptical about the TIF. Tell me how I'm a troll? I honestly hate when people just insult you when they don't know you. Making me feel like crap to make you feel better about yourself really is not what this forum is used for.

Welcome to the internet.

Seriously, what else is the internet for?

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

I didn't see anyone calling you a troll. l0rd was saying it was a prompt for trolls to come along (which, honestly, it probably is).

And I don't think people are insulting you because they don't know you; I'm pretty sure they just think it's a crummy skit idea.

On-topic; it needs some work to really be humorous. Work on it some more and it could be decent.

I didn't see anyone calling you a troll. l0rd was saying it was a prompt for trolls to come along (which, honestly, it probably is).

And I don't think people are insulting you because they don't know you; I'm pretty sure they just think it's a crummy skit idea.

On-topic; it needs some work to really be humorous. Work on it some more and it could be decent.

Ohhhhhhh. Sorry, L0rd. I thought he was calling me a troll.

Ohhhhhhh. Sorry, L0rd. I thought he was calling me a troll.

Its all good broahdah.

But generally speaking, you really don't need to "know someone" to tell if they're a troll (which you thought I was doing), just the same as you don't need to "know someone" to see if their post is genuine.

More on-topic, the outline of your story doesn't seem too funny, but with proper writing skills and dynamics I'm sure you could pull it off. Even if others don't like, I have a feeling you will (yes that is right, I am making a presupposition about your personality based on barely any information, wacha gonna do?)

Good luck, live long, and prosper.

[iNSERT "I R EATIN TEH SHIX ATM" BILL COSBY SIGNATURE GIF HERE, LOL]

Sounds kinda dumb. When you try to be funny, that is when you fail. What is your audience suppose to take away from watching your skit? Why would the kid have a kids meal if he isn't going to eat it? Also global warming? Seriously you have the kid basing his decision of eating McD's because global warming is going to kill him, not because its "healthy" for him. What makes him turn down better opportunities to keep working at McD's? You just have a collect of random ideas that honestly make no sense and your audience is going to hate your skit. Keep it simple and focus on your message. Again don't force comedy but far fetch ideas. Everything has to be believable.

tFtfA.jpg

Incorporate their rival Burger King into it somehow.

Sounds kinda dumb. When you try to be funny, that is when you fail. What is your audience suppose to take away from watching your skit?

People laugh at almost anything in school. Getting laughs over the internet is a much harder task.

You can't. BK would own them too hard.

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

Not their chicken nuggets. :notalk:

It is like comparing eating your moms poop to your fathers poop, either way you're still eating feces.

In terms of health, yeah it is like eating crap. Taste is a different story. I actually like the taste of most fast food. I know it's not healthy and it usually makes me feel sick after I eat it, but it appeals to my taste buds. Especially their nuggets with honey mustard or barbeque sauce.

In terms of health, yeah it is like eating crap. Taste is a different story. I actually like the taste of most fast food. I know it's not healthy and it usually makes me feel sick after I eat it, but it appeals to my taste buds. Especially their nuggets with honey mustard or barbeque sauce.

Ya, I like some of the things on McD and BK menu.

This man speaks the truth.

And who the hell actually goes to McD's or BK for chicken nuggets?

Doomy edit: I like sheep