Slayer Assignments.

00hydro

Normally I don't like vent threads but I really can't take this. I just received my fourth task of 130 or more waterfiends. I don't mine the task, in fact I enjoy the crimson charms and the profit. but that makes for 490 to 600 waterfiends in a row. Same master, no tasks in between. Four of these damn [censored] tasks in a row.

Feel free to add your vents about slayer tasks.

Picture3-1-1-1.jpg

At least it wasn't metal dragons. I liked when I got Bloodvelds consecutively which happened quite often.

I like metal dragons and hate bloodvelds. Care to trade? :lol:

Though I always get something like Scabarites when I'm about to get a streak... :wall:

Those are one of the best tasks in the game :XD:

But if you don't like them, remember you can block them.

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

At least it wasn't metal dragons. I liked when I got Bloodvelds consecutively which happened quite often.

Though I always get something like Scabarites when I'm about to get a streak... :wall:

It'd be a good idea, but as I said, whenever I'm about to get a streak... :lol:

congrats, fiends are one of the best tasks you can get

I know, I woulden't be complaining.. I keep getting black dragons.. :x

A good task dropwise (lots of charms, valuable drops etc.) is not always a fun task. I personally hate Spectres, no matter how many Blue Charms and Ranarrs they drop. :P

Master of Attack ~ August 29th, 2010

Proud to have served the awesome Tip.It Crew <3

4bbb67ec44.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

At least Mithril dragons>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Iron dragons. Quickie task really.

sadukar123.jpg

sadukar123.png

Drops:

Misc: Abyssal Whip x28 , Dark Bow x5, Beserker Ring x3, Warrior ring x1

Dragon: Dragon Platelegs x2 , Dragon Plateskirt x2, Dragon Boots x38, Dragon Med Helm x4, Shield left half x3

Godwars: Godsword shard x13, Bandos Hilt x3, Bandos Chestplate x6, Bandos Tassets x4, Bandos Boots x5, Saradomin Sword x1, Zamorakian Spear x1,. Armadyl Helm x2, Armadyl chestplate x2.

It'd be a good idea, but as I said, whenever I'm about to get a streak... :lol:

You don't lose your streak if you block/cancel with points...

then lets all go to the runescape forums and ask them to change it

not a big deal, just make it so that you don't get the same task twice, in a row

That'll be quite productive.

Personally, I get pretty diverse tasks, but I can understand getting the same thing over and over again is boring. Look on the bright side: at least it's a good task, not like getting goraks or mithril dragons (max amount 8) 4 times ...

I would mind getting 4 times Abyssal Demons task ...

There ya go, it's already done

A check has been added to prevent you getting the same Slayer task twice in a row.

that wasn't very hard, was it?

But does it work? I've heard people complaining of getting the same task twice in a row AFTER the update.

But the possibility remains they could have gotten the first one before the update.

If the CORPORAL beast is this hard, imagine how hard a GENERAL or COLONEL beast would be. a corporal is not even an admirable rank in armies that use that ranking system.

Yeah, it is a pking minigame, so any arguments anybody makes will probably be biased.

The best way this will end :Everybody just says,"I'm not arguing with you anymore, goodbye."

The worst way this will end: I don't really know, psychological warfare? Worldwide thermonuclear war? Pie eating contest?

There ya go, it's already done

A check has been added to prevent you getting the same Slayer task twice in a row.

that wasn't very hard, was it?

But does it work? I've heard people complaining of getting the same task twice in a row AFTER the update.

But the possibility remains they could have gotten the first one before the update.

Jagex announces this update, so it doesn't matter if this update was bugged or just a coincidence; either way it'll work soon (because they can't afford to keep bugs).

eveyrone seems to be complaining on this thread and the answer is :

guys if you wanna slay like a champ use sumona, dragons are not worth the slayer xp they give unless u want money. if going for fast slayer xp, use sumona. she offers alot of cannonable tasks/fast tasks, makes good slaying... 1.5m off 99 slayer... xx

king__giovas.png

king__giovas.png

Feel free to add me ingame if you want to chat :D