The Fastest XP Possible?

CookMePlox

Actually. Isnt it like 14 or something?

So, assuming optimal conditions, and say you do an average hit of 15, which is 60 xp, its 60 x 14 = 840 Xp, now assuming it takes 10 seconds for you to die, and come back in, its 840 xp 10 seconds, 5000 xp a minute, so its 300k an hour, under absolutely optimal conditions.

Edit:

New calculations, basically i think the max hit with d2h is 36 or something, so its average hit of 18, lets call it 17 to account for misses (but remember, optimal conditions is 1 defence pures) now assuming it takes 15 (duno) seconds to die and come back its, 952 Xp, 3808 a minute.

Thats 228480 xp an hour, I'm not sure just how potions work in combat rings, i don't think the effect wears off, but it would be more with pots.

O.O

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

F2p - Fishing... Karajma, swordy gloves - bank swordy and tuna = 35 k exp per hour

- no bank then 45k to 50 k exp per hour

I m pure f2p, been fishing for nearly 8 months, don't tell me i m wrong :lol:

huntintheenemy-1.png

Legendz - 100+ F2p combat !! Join today and get TWO free cookies @@@@@

crowngolduh9.gif - Proud Leader of LEGENDZ

warsword.gif - Proud Warlord of Clan Europe

Actually. Isnt it like 14 or something?

So, assuming optimal conditions, and say you do an average hit of 15, which is 60 xp, its 60 x 14 = 840 Xp, now assuming it takes 10 seconds for you to die, and come back in, its 840 xp 10 seconds, 5000 xp a minute, so its 300k an hour, under absolutely optimal conditions.

Edit:

New calculations, basically i think the max hit with d2h is 36 or something, so its average hit of 18, lets call it 17 to account for misses (but remember, optimal conditions is 1 defence pures) now assuming it takes 15 (duno) seconds to die and come back its, 952 Xp, 3808 a minute.

Thats 228480 xp an hour, I'm not sure just how potions work in combat rings, i don't think the effect wears off, but it would be more with pots.

hang on hang on hang on

try let 9 people keeps giving u energy..

Fastest P2P range xp is using Red Chinchompas on skeletons on Ape Atoll ~340k xp/hr.

Fastest P2P melee is Dharocking at under 5hp with skeletons on Ape Atoll ~140k xp/hr.

Fastest P2P mage is String Jewelry ~130k xp/hr (thanks to Muggiwhplar)

Wrong with Magic. Fastest magic is Plank make with Mahogany logs. It is incredibly tedious, but you can get 140k-145kxp/hr.

FEARLESStag.jpg
stuff.png

what i'm doing now:

soundcloud.com/student1

Wines are 350k+

Summer Pies with the Bake Pie spell are like 1m xp/hr, that would be the absolute fastest, I think.

Wrong with Magic. Fastest magic is Plank make with Mahogany logs. It is incredibly tedious, but you can get 140k-145kxp/hr.

Is that really faster than barraging?

Wines are 350k+

Summer Pies with the Bake Pie spell are like 1m xp/hr, that would be the absolute fastest, I think.

I barraged rock lobsters for 92-94 magic, and it was like 110k-120k.

FEARLESStag.jpg
stuff.png

what i'm doing now:

soundcloud.com/student1

Wines are 350k+

I barraged rock lobsters for 92-94 magic, and it was like 110k-120k.

Rock lobsters wouldn't be the fastest, though...the fastest experience would be monkey skeletons, or other players, I would think.

• 11 months later...

I dont get what your saying because wouldnt the fastest way possible be the way that give the fastest possible xp? Logically that makes sense to me am i wrong?

Sorry but I don't see the relevance of having rune platebodies as the "fastest" xp on f2p.

Since you need 98 smithing to smith them it would only be the fastest for approximately 1.3 million exp which is only 10% of the total experience needed to get 99 smithing :)

It is perfectly relevant. This isn't about fastest way to get a 99, it is fastest possible xp. And it doesn't matter much since you needed 99 for rune platebodies already.

Construction - Mahogany tables 700k-900k

Herblore - Overload potions 1.3m Xp/hour not counting the time spent making extremes.

Cooking - Super speed powerfishing rocktails up to 900k XP hour although it's nearly impossible to keep up at max speed, lol. So bake pie/wines at 450k xp/hour

Agility - 72k Xp/hour advanced barb

Hunter - Black warlochs ~150k hunter XP hour

Runecrafting - Zmi altar ~61k Runecrafting Xp/hour

Mining - Granite powermining/gold powermining 75k XP/hour MAX

Thieving - Pyramid plunder ~270k xp/hour max

Not taking into account the time to loot the kinglys:

zombies. And looting jars is what takes the lion share of time for this method. He even ran back to the bank in this vid....

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

I believe the fastest farming xp would be building and removing magic trees in a poh. It's 223 farming xp per (with a cost of 224 gp/xp). Inventory would be spade, magic watering can, house tabs, and the rest magic trees. Dueling ring equipped for banking.

While plankmake certanly wouldn't be the fastest xp, whoever said it's under 100k xp/h has clearly never plankmanked.

quit

Herblore - Overload potions 1.3m Xp/hour not counting the time spent making extremes.

Cooking - Super speed powerfishing rocktails up to 900k XP hour although it's nearly impossible to keep up at max speed, lol. So bake pie/wines at 450k xp/hour

"Cooking - Super speed powerfishing rocktails up to 900k XP hour although it's nearly impossible to keep up at max speed"

please elaborate

a_final_name.png

"Cooking - Super speed powerfishing rocktails up to 900k XP hour although it's nearly impossible to keep up at max speed"

please elaborate

I think he meant it in a sense where there's no delay between catching each rocktail so you're continually catching rocktails, which is theoretically possible but very, very, very (very..) unlikely. Theoretically, it's possible but then we could apply that same concept/idea to many other skills.. we have to take it with a grain of salt and think realistically though :lol:

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer

For fletching, broad arrows. They are supposedly 500k+ exp per hour easily, but unless you're a die-hard broad arrow ranger who wants to spend years killing turoths/kurasks, the process is costly: the arrows aren't tradeable to players or stores, and I don't think they alch for anything either, so you're stuck with all that money invested in junk. Only good if you really want the fletch exp quickly (perhaps the rich guys going for 200m xp)

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

please elaborate

I think he meant it in a sense where there's no delay between catching each rocktail so you're continually catching rocktails, which is theoretically possible but very, very, very (very..) unlikely. Theoretically, it's possible but then we could apply that same concept/idea to many other skills.. we have to take it with a grain of salt and think realistically though :lol:

no he meant cooking not fishing, cooking

a_final_name.png

Sorry for not adding in more information, lol.

But what I mean was cooking one rock every tick, which is almost impossible to keep up for an hour.

Video:

Please someone put media tags or whatever on it, I have no idea how to lol.

Edit: It's also possible to get over 490k XP/hour with bake pie if you use resizeable, mousekeys and are pretty fast. This is assuming 51.1 second inventories (49.1 seconds for the casting 2 seconds for banking).

I thought demonic thrones were the fastest Construction xp?

How is this relevant to the thread? Actually, paying for someone to do it for you is much faster.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

Catching a rocktail every tick (every .6 seconds) would be 2,280,000 xp/h if you had the inhuman ability to drop a rocktail and click on the shoal in less than 3/5ths of a second consistantly for an hour.

No problem.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."