Summoning

WaterDrips

Use this

http://www.tip.it/runescape/index.php?p ... g_calc.htm

With this

viewtopic.php?f=103&t=744156

To find the best per level and the amount per level.

Which you can then put into this

http://www.tip.it/runescape/?page=summoning_planner.htm

Cos you sound lazy just make terrorbirds then ibis then stranger plants. Which should get you to about level 69

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

I'm not lazy, sorry that I do not understand that much about it. Forget it that guide did not help nothing helped, ill just do it on my own, Thanks for help. :twisted:

Pretty much the best summoning guide didn't help?

Also, do what he said and do terrorbirds, then ibis, then stranger plants.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Sorry if you can't understand my guide. :XD:

Heres the quote that should help you, in case you couldn't find it...

Level 1-4

Start out by doing the quest Wolf whistle.

It is worth noting that many miniquests, such as Penguins and Lamp random events that gives Summoning xp. This could be considered a wise investment, as Charm value goes up exponentially as you level.

Level 4-16

Gold Charms: These are where your main xp will come from. Make Dreadfowl pouches.

Green Charms:Save these for later use.

Crimson Charms:Save these for later use.

Blue Charms:Save these for later use.

*It takes 266 Dreadfowl pouches to get 16. You get 275 gold charms at the end of the Wolf whistle.

Level 16-28

Gold Charms:Well, you still stuck with using gold charms. Now you will be making Granite crabs.

Green Charms:Save these for later use.

* You need 374 Granite crabs to get 28.

Level 28-32

Gold Charms:You can use your Gold charms to make more Granite crabs if you wish.

Green Charms:Make compost mounds, these are great xp.

* You need 114 compost mounds.

* Granite crabs are pretty slow xp and Green charms are pretty easy to come by so you really don't need to make Granite crabs.

Level 32-49

Gold Charms:If possible make Bull ant, but I personally wouldn't bother obtaining the Marigolds. Save the golds.

Green Charms:Make Beavers at 33, then Macaw at level 41 and Magpies at level 48.

Crimson Charms:Make Honeybadgers until 46, then Pyrelords.

Blue Charms:You CAN make Bronze minotaurs, but I would highly go against that. Wait until at least level 55.

Level 49-78

Gold Charms:Keep making those Barker toads! Terrorbirds are a choice for the poor, but I would recommend highly against it.

Green Charms:Ibis are nice, but when you can switch to making Fruit bats. You can also make Bunyips to use for yourself, they are VERY useful.

Crimson Charms:Bloated leech until 64, where you will make Stranger plant. Their secondary's are easy to come by and they're fast xp, as well as cost efficient. Granite lobsters at 74.

Blue Charms:Spirit jelly from 55-56, Steel minotaurs from 56-57, Spirit Kyatt/Ghaark from 57-58. If you want money, you can keep making Spirit kyatt/ghaark instead of Karamthuhlu overlords. Mithril minotaurs at 66. Obsidian golems at 73, but don't make adamant minotaurs, they're too expensive.

I'll remind you all that saving blue charms will allow you to gain much more xp in the long run.

Level 78+

Gold Charms:Barker toads are better than Spirit terrorbirds.

Green Charms:Make Giant ents until you are lv 88 and you can make Spirit stallions for your own use. However, willow branches can be a pain to get, so fruit bat's are a great choice.

Crimson Charms:Make Swamp titans at 85 until lv 92, at which point you should switch to Wolpertinger. Make Iron titans at 95 and Pack yaks at 96.

Blue Charms:Titans are GREAT for training. You should use these here, but if you have extreme patience, you can wait for a geyser titan.

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

3800 terrorbirds(gold) = lvl 63

1350 abyssal lurkers(green) = lvl 66

1052 stranger plants(crimson) = lvl 71

243 mith mino's(blue) = lvl 72

final lvl 72

:lol:

So no bunyips i see

Forgot about one of the most important familiars gj

Manitstinks.gif

lolud0.pnglol2ni3.png

lol i didnt forget about the yip but as you can see i just used all the charms i could on the highest summon he could use at the moment

Yes, while we wastes his days whacking at Abyssals he could get more Crimsons. Some secondaries are so ridiculous it makes the pouch silly to make.

inuyashakent-2.png

[hide=http://users.telenet.be/glodenox/Charms/CharmPattern.html]One order for pouches to be made and traded in is:

Make 629 of Spirit terrorbird pouch.

Make 36 of Spirit jelly pouch.

Make 194 of Ibis pouch.

Make 43 of Spirit graahk pouch.

Make 152 of Karamthulhu overlord pouch.

Make 247 of Smoke devil pouch.

Make 139 of Spirit cobra pouch.

Make 666 of Stranger plant pouch.

Make 12 of Mithril minotaur pouch.

Make 836 of Barker toad pouch.

Make 232 of Fruit bat pouch.

Trade in 629 of Spirit terrorbird pouch to retrieve 5283 shards.

Trade in 36 of Spirit jelly pouch to retrieve 3805 shards.

Trade in 194 of Ibis pouch to retrieve 14802 shards.

Trade in 43 of Spirit graahk pouch to retrieve 4635 shards.

Trade in 152 of Karamthulhu overlord pouch to retrieve 15321 shards.

Trade in 247 of Smoke devil pouch to retrieve 24378 shards.

Trade in 139 of Spirit cobra pouch to retrieve 11286 shards.

Trade in 666 of Stranger plant pouch to retrieve 59673 shards.

Make 924 of Fruit bat pouch.

Make 1364 of Arctic bear pouch.

Trade in 12 of Mithril minotaur pouch to retrieve 1276 shards.

Trade in 836 of Barker toad pouch to retrieve 6437 shards.

Make 551 of Arctic bear pouch.

Trade in 1156 of Fruit bat pouch to retrieve 105196 shards.

Make 420 of Arctic bear pouch.

Xp gained:908,412

Final xp:1,032,072

Final level:73

Shards needed:240,053[/hide]

This is purely for max xp. If you want to arrange it differently, they are other options in the calculator.

1ekn0o.jpg

Thanks to Uno for the awsome sig <3

I use the CharmPattern planner too so I have worked some stuff out using it for you along with some personal advice. This won't get you as much exp at the method Georgelemmons showed and probably cost more due to the extra charms but you will find the secondary incredients a lot easier to get hold of and working out how much of what to make and what level a lot easier too.

You are level 52 now

Firstly make 3800 of Spirit terrorbird with Gold charms.

Then make 68 Spirit cobra with Crimsons (get snake hides from temple trekking, hardest person through easy route. skip all combat events except snakes and talon beasts as they provide a nice 1k exp for each talon charm dropped)

This will take you to level 64 (407,193.4 exp)

Then make 984 Stranger plant with Crimsons

This will take you to level 69 (684,287.8 exp)

Make 700 Bunyip with Greens. (fish your own sharks, these will be useful for slayer or collecting charms from monsters)

Then make 650 Fruit bat with Greens.

This will get you to level 71 (846,507.8 exp)

Save the blues until at least level 79 for the titans.

The total number of shards used to make all these pouches is 340,940 (8,523,500 gp) however you can swap some of the pouches you make for 70% of them back. You won't need any of those cobras or plants for example which will allow you to claim 93,688 shards back (equivalent to 2,342,200 gp). At your stage I wouldn't worry too much about having loads of shards left over in your bank for a while. You will still be a fairly low summoning level so you are bound to use any left over in the future.

Buying all the 2nd ingredients will cost about 247,000 for the bird meats, 984,000 for the bagged plants, 27,300 for the bananas. So a total of 1,258,300 gp for all the secondary ingredients*

*provided you collect the snake hides and sharks yourself

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

I use the CharmPattern planner too so I have worked some stuff out using it for you along with some personal advice. This won't get you as much exp at the method Georgelemmons showed and probably cost more due to the extra charms but you will find the secondary incredients a lot easier to get hold of and working out how much of what to make and what level a lot easier too.

You are level 52 now

Firstly make 3800 of Spirit terrorbird with Gold charms.

Then make 68 Spirit cobra with Crimsons (get snake hides from temple trekking, hardest person through easy route. skip all combat events except snakes and talon beasts as they provide a nice 1k exp for each talon charm dropped)

This will take you to level 64 (407,193.4 exp)

Then make 984 Stranger plant with Crimsons

This will take you to level 69 (684,287.8 exp)

Make 700 Bunyip with Greens. (fish your own sharks, these will be useful for slayer or collecting charms from monsters)

Then make 650 Fruit bat with Greens.

This will get you to level 71 (846,507.8 exp)

Save the blues until at least level 79 for the titans.

The total number of shards used to make all these pouches is 340,940 (8,523,500 gp) however you can swap some of the pouches you make for 70% of them back. You won't need any of those cobras or plants for example which will allow you to claim 93,688 shards back (equivalent to 2,342,200 gp). At your stage I wouldn't worry too much about having loads of shards left over in your bank for a while. You will still be a fairly low summoning level so you are bound to use any left over in the future.

Buying all the 2nd ingredients will cost about 247,000 for the bird meats, 984,000 for the bagged plants, 27,300 for the bananas. So a total of 1,258,300 gp for all the secondary ingredients*

*provided you collect the snake hides and sharks yourself

I suggest you buy the Snake hides and sharks, considering they suck to gather. And for the shard costs, it'll COST you 93,688 shards, and you receive ~250k back, not the other way around.

inuyashakent-2.png

Oops yeah sorry, my bad about the shards. Gave blood yesterday and wasnt concentrating.

I don't mind getting my own sharks because i'm 99 fishing and with a granite lobster i get them pretty fast. I still reccomend getting your own snake hides though because in the process of collecting you will also get a bunch of talon charms which can be used at 77 summoning for over 1k exp each.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Oops yeah sorry, my bad about the shards. Gave blood yesterday and wasnt concentrating.

I don't mind getting my own sharks because i'm 99 fishing and with a granite lobster i get them pretty fast. I still reccomend getting your own snake hides though because in the process of collecting you will also get a bunch of talon charms which can be used at 77 summoning for over 1k exp each.

And temple tracking can be a pretty fun minigame if you do it for a change.

When everything's been said and done, more has been said than done.

All skills 80+

angel2w.gif

Albiet offtopic, I want to add a word, if you want to massgather snake hides (you can always do your best moneymaking activity and buy it instead) is to kill them slightly north of trouble brewing, there are two spawns and it's easy to collect 200 snake hides per hour. Sorry mods I just had to say it. Yes, pretty much do what Georgelemmons suggested, it works good.

Albiet offtopic, I want to add a word, if you want to massgather snake hides (you can always do your best moneymaking activity and buy it instead) is to kill them slightly north of trouble brewing, there are two spawns and it's easy to collect 200 snake hides per hour. Sorry mods I just had to say it. Yes, pretty much do what Georgelemmons suggested, it works good.

Sharks makes ~100k/hour and ~10k xp/hour IIRC... I do remember Monks gives ~3x more xp and the same cash, so you could sell monks and buy the sharks. Aw well,l this is pretty off topic :XD:

inuyashakent-2.png