Explorer Ring 3 ACTUALLY Gives Extra Xp

SlayerMalk

Many said that the ring did not give extra xp just extra runes i put that to the test and here is what happened

Doing non-member air runecrafting so,

28 rune essence per load

@

6x per esse

140xp and 168 air runes without ring

i yet again did another load of 28 air runes still at 6x per esse but this time with explorer ring 3

This time i received 172 air runes and 160xp

4 extra air runes and an extra 20 xp (air runes are 5xp each) instead of what people claimed was just the extra runes and no xp

Note this only works with ELEMENTAL RUNES

Wasn't in the runecrafting guide either

OTMSigXD.png

I thought it actually did give the extra experience this whole time. That's why I can't be bothered changing rings. I love my ring so much.

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

Before I thought the ring only gives extra runes, so I wore it 100% of the time.

But now I realized that it can give extra XP as well. I never knew that. :o

Another reason why to keep my ER3 on all the time. ::'

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

I calced it once, its statistically greatly to your advantage when p2p fire rune crafting via dueling rings, you're better off leaving the dueling ring in your inv and wearing the explorer's ring. Factoring in the loss of 1 ess/trip, you still get somewhere around 1.5-2k xp/hr faster, plus a handful of free fire runes. which can really add up for some

I'm fairly certain this works with zmi as well, which gives you slight more profit if you bank all your runes (bearly noticable), and something close to +2%-+3% xp bonus.

Smobo.png

Got his first skill cape April 7th 2009, at lv 121+12 cb and 2000 total

Well that just adds another good use to an already incredibly versatile ring. If it wasn't official earlier, it should be said now that f2pers should never leave lumbridge without the ring, since it has a bunch of convenient uses and is the best ring f2p can wear. It even has a +1 mage attack bonus, making it one of the few rings to boost your magic (are seers and lunar the only other ones?).

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

Well that just adds another good use to an already incredibly versatile ring. If it wasn't official earlier, it should be said now that f2pers should never leave lumbridge without the ring, since it has a bunch of convenient uses and is the best ring f2p can wear. It even has a +1 mage attack bonus, making it one of the few rings to boost your magic (are seers and lunar the only other ones?).

The beacon ring you get from (forgot quest name :-# ) gives +1 aswell

it gives rc xp. :D

with over an entire inventore of free (xp giveing) alcs, 150% energy bost, free awesome tely, and extra money and xp from rc, and with the only ring prayer stats in the game.

at this rate it will out pace the rune scimitar as the best thing a f2p can have around.

does the rc xp gets bossted by fog rc gloves?

mlpfim20percentcoolersi.jpg

I'm a Brony and proud of it!