Drinking - shots

Danqazmlp

Well i've just got home, so forgive me if u slur a few words.

Any teen/young adult will know, shots are one of the best ways to get drunk, quickly. Personally, i dislike spirits, cant stand the staste of them, but i will occasionally have some if i have already been drinking.

But my main thing is, i've jsut been out, and a friend of mine had 21, yes 21 Corky's shots. He was still standing after, and somehow didn't puke afterwards. He would have had more, but he ran out of money. I was trying to match him but ran out of money after 6 (had already brought a few rounds beforehand). I'm amazed that he managed it, i doubt i could have done the same.

Can anybody beat that?

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

Well i've just got home, so forgive me if u slur a few words.

Any teen/young adult will know, shots are one of the best ways to get drunk, quickly. Personally, i dislike spirits, cant stand the staste of them, but i will occasionally have some if i have already been drinking.

But my main thing is, i've jsut been out, and a friend of mine had 21, yes 21 Corky's shots. He was still standing after, and somehow didn't puke afterwards. He would have had more, but he ran out of money. I was trying to match him but ran out of money after 6 (had already brought a few rounds beforehand). I'm amazed that he managed it, i doubt i could have done the same.

Can anybody beat that?

Is he irish?

H'es english, hes a big lad, but still, even for a big guy, 21 is amazing.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Depends on how big you are and how often you drink. Also, some like to have a bit of water once in while.

If this is "can you beat my drinking habits?", well then i think this belongs in the bin. I do like drinking, but it seems kinda useless to compare how much x can drink.

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

Haha, I talked about this just today. I prefer drinking beer over doing shots. Of course I'd take a shot over being sober any day, but I've found that beer always gives me a more pleasant feeling than any liquor can.

Isn't Corky's 20% and under? It's a girl's drink.

Most lagers are 5% and under, would you call them girls drinks?

Unfortunately it was all the bar had, but you could compare it to 12-13 ( i think) vodka shots.

zqXeV.jpg

Unfortunately it was all the bar had, but you could compare it to 12-13 ( i think) vodka shots.

Apples and oranges. Shots are supposed to be high percentage because they're specifically for getting hammered as quickly as possibly. Corky's and Sourz and the like are for people who want to order a shot just so they can do a shot. The only real barrier to putting away any significant amount of this stuff is the sweet sickly taste.

La lune ne garde aucune rancune.

A shot of Everclear will do a number on you...

How hard, I have no idea.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Apples and oranges. Shots are supposed to be high percentage because they're specifically for getting hammered as quickly as possibly. Corky's and Sourz and the like are for people who want to order a shot just so they can do a shot. The only real barrier to putting away any significant amount of this stuff is the sweet sickly taste.

Exactly. Those things are too sugar-y than alcohol-y, making it a "girly" drink. I also don't feel like comparing how much more I can drink than you or your friend, because it's extremely dangerous and unhealthy and I don't want to encourage other posters. All I will say is 12-13 vodka shots is quite a lot for a social drinker, but it's definitely not the limit/half the limit of what some people I know can do. More than half the time alcohol poisoning ensues though, so again I wouldn't advise anybody to do this unless it's a REALLY wild party ::'

hiccup.png

I had an entire liter of Smirnoff to myself in about 3 hours this last Christmas Break. Blew a .39. I almost died, it was a crazy night.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

H'es english, hes a big lad, but still, even for a big guy, 21 is amazing.

21 shots of corky is nothing more than 12-13 shots of a standard spirit, it's not really that big of a feat, especially considering there's less alcohol hitting him within the same time spread. If it was 21 shots of standard spirit, well hats off to him then.

When I was 14 me and my friend decided to do shots after having 4 pints beforehand, we both did 17 shots. I was to drunk to get to a hospital so I had to "pump" my stomach into the toilet :lol: Never go near shots after that now, not to mention the vast majority taste like [cabbage], I'd take a beer or cider before a shot anyway day.

The only spirit which I can do multiple shots of is Galliano Sambuca, which pretty much tastes like liquorice. Max I've done is 18 shots and I woke up the next morning outside my house with parts of my fence destroyed. I still have no idea what happened.

If you want a real challenge though, do 100 shots of beer in 100 minutes. If you can do that, I take my hat off to you.

Haha, I talked about this just today. I prefer drinking beer over doing shots. Of course I'd take a shot over being sober any day, but I've found that beer always gives me a more pleasant feeling than any liquor can.

I agree, apart from taking shots over being sober. I enjoy what alcohol does to me, but I don't see any need to endure something I hate the taste of.

I don't mind some weaker spirits like Baileys, though. I don't know whether you'd even call something that weak a spirit.

Isn't Austrailia the world's most drunken country?

Blow it out ya smoke-stack, we're not that drunk.

Shots-wise, most i've had (proper spirits mind you) is 14, somehow I wasn;t drunk because that was the most alcohol I've consumed in my life, I rarely drink.

When I was 14 me and my friend decided to do shots after having 4 pints beforehand, we both did 17 shots. I was to drunk to get to a hospital so I had to "pump" my stomach into the toilet :lol: Never go near shots after that now, not to mention the vast majority taste like [cabbage], I'd take a beer or cider before a shot anyway day.

Whats with everyone getting pissed at only 14? Am I the only person in Tip.It who didn't drink till I was 18? :oops:

Popoto.~<3

Whats with everyone getting pissed at only 14? Am I the only person in Tip.It who didn't drink till I was 18? :oops:

I haven't been drunk at all, and I'm 17. I do drink though, I just don't drink a lot.

This isn't shots, but it's a challenge: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnIRdQemD0c

Oh, ok, I didn't know what corky's was. 12-13 is good, but I've seen better.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Alcohol doesn't seem to effect me that much, probably from excessive binge drinking. I could have a case of TED's in a few hours, equaling around 34 drinks and be fine. I'd be able to walk fine, talk ok and keep awake until I'm sober, and get no hangover. However if I had 1 cigarette after a case I wouldn't even be able to stand for 10 minutes.

Alcohol doesn't seem to effect me that much, probably from excessive binge drinking. I could have a case of TED's in a few hours, equaling around 34 drinks and be fine. I'd be able to walk fine, talk ok and keep awake until I'm sober, and get no hangover. However if I had 1 cigarette after a case I wouldn't even be able to stand for 10 minutes.

How does that work?

As in, what adverse effects would a cigarette have on an alcohol soaked body?

But I don't want to go among mad people!

Oh, you can't help that. We're all mad here..."

How many shots make up 2/3 a bottle of Captain Morgan?

Add that to three shots of Smirnoff Green Apple for my answer.

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.